Hindu States Lies About Sikhi.

13Mirch

Yeah you're right. My bad.

The Sikh misls came to prominence after the fall of the Mughal empire. Guru Gobind Singh put Banda Singh Bahadar in charge of punishing the enemies of the Sikhs in Punjab, while Guru ji marched south with the Mughal emperor. It was on that march that assassins snuck into Guru ji's tent and stabbed him. The assassins were cut down by Guru ji's bodyguards, but Guru sahib later succumbed to infection and died. He proclaimed Guru Granth to be the next guru on his deathbed.

Meanwhile Banda Singh Bhadur continued his campaign in Punjab. One of his goals was to put and end to the zameendari system of the Mughals. This meant that the Jatts would no longer have to pay tribute to Mughal overlords. They could own their land outright. The emancipated Jatts then organized themselves into Misls that filled the vacuum left over by the declining Mughal Empire. Out of one of these misls arose Ranjit Singh, who incorporated all of the Misls into the Khalsa Raj, which eventually expanded into Kashmir and Afghanistan.

Bhul chuk maaf.

good stuff bro, 100%

Thanks Bijla singh veer..look fwd to your rebuttal to them.

Regarding their claim that Sikh saved hindu was a myth...you may want to quote swami baba ram dev talking about sri guru gobind singh sacrifice- he cleary state if it wasn't for sri guru gobind singh maharaj sacrifice followed by his sons and sikhs- there wouldn't be any bharti saskriti(culture)

we dont need that coward ramdev to say anything heres quote from one of yogi allah yaar khans poems

I talk about neither yesterday nor tomorrow; I talk about today. Had there been no Gobind Singh, All would be under Islamic sway

If the quote came from british, muslim as you rightly posted..we would be all over them but since it came from swami we all outright reject it even if it had good things to say? Thats pretty paranoid insecure attitude..anyway regardless of whatever we think about him, it might be good idea to use the video to fight this hindu lies- whats better way its there to beat hindu lies with their own/own tools!!

Anyway i don't want to sway away from topic..hope to see the rebuttal soon..i understand lot of people are copying this individual blog and post it on there blog.

I have completed first two parts. If anyone wants to write anything on any point, post it here and I will incorporate it. Also, provide the source of your response. Doesn’t have to be exact to the page number. I am not putting in page numbers, just writing responses and at the end listing sources for people to read. I have read the quote of Allah Yaar Khan, could someone tell me the book title. If anyone could find me a link to the video in which a Hindu wants to hang Rajoana and videos of Punjab violence at the time, that'd be great. After some polishing, I will post the responses here. Guru Rakha

we dont need that coward ramdev to say anything heres quote from one of yogi allah yaar khans poems

I talk about neither yesterday nor tomorrow; I talk about today. Had there been no Gobind Singh, All would be under Islamic sway

That is a quote from the respected Sufi saint of Punjab Baba Bulle Shah not Allah Yaar Khan.

Na kahun abh kee, na kahun tab kee, agar na hote Guru Gobind Singh, to sunnat hoti sab kee.

If the quote came from british, muslim as you rightly posted..we would be all over them but since it came from swami we all outright reject it even if it had good things to say? Thats pretty paranoid insecure attitude..anyway regardless of whatever we think about him, it might be good idea to use the video to fight this hindu lies- whats better way its there to beat hindu lies with their own/own tools!!

Anyway i don't want to sway away from topic..hope to see the rebuttal soon..i understand lot of people are copying this individual blog and post it on there blog.

i dont reject the video because it came from a swami i reject it because it came from that particular swami who is a coward and a fraud