Is It Better To Stay A Munar?

Sikhism is for everyone!

tactical_facepalm.jpg

There are many contradictory points in are religion in a very very good way. Smoking is bad because it kills the amrit"nector"nam you get in your mouth during early morning. Other than that a sikh must do 5 banis in the morning which is done early so you dont do 'path' during the day. We dont want our youth to think Sikhism is restricting us from this or that we want the youth to know that sikhism is assisting them doing daily activities. We must help the less fortunate and do what our hearts feel is right.

If you don't agree with someones view on Sikhi don't criticize the others way of life as in our religion it is definitely not our hands to criticize anothers life. There are undoubtedly benefits and much enjoyment at after hour clubs all in all it can keep a youths mind fresh and balanced. Please believe in love and positivity.

WJKH WJKF

Suspect he meant "mona".

I used to be very critical of those who cut their hair or worse, cut their kids hair. I've come to realise God is in your worst enemy just as he is within you.

I do feel there is a difference between Sikh and Singh and the latter should definitely have dastaar/pagh and beard.

But in limiting saroop, you limit those who may progress to full saroop and these are the people you need to help. Stomping on them isn't going to help.

Got my answer! Brilliaint !!!

There was no opinion in my question, I use wanted the Sangat's views.

Thanks to everyone who replied!