I Feel So Negative By Worldly Feelings

Guest sikh

Guest sikh

today people so crazy for sex ,everyone just runs for it ,i live in delhi,i m 21 virgin ,i know its hard to control sexual thoughts but why cant people just save their virginity for their marriage , whenever i feel like such ,i pleasure myself ,i know its bad but is better than doing it with someone else . whenever i talk with my friends ,they always vbring the sex topix ,that they did this with her and that , i feel what would happen if my future wife will also be like that ,i hate talking about sex all the time ,its like we dont have any other topic than sex and drugs ,its not that my company is bad ,they are good otherwise but coming to this 70% of my friends are not virgin and those are virgin looks like loosers :nono: ,my cousin have extra affair and his wife knows it but still dont do anything ,

,also i have depression and social anxiety ,which fuels my negative thinking ,i m thinking of taking amrit but i dont have courage for it yet but my gods grace i hope i will be a gursikh soon

how to stay confident around all this negatives

You have resisted the social pressure around you so well done for that. Living in the UK, this is an issue too. From teenage years onwards there is a pressure to do such things. You may be seen as bad for not doing these 'actions' in bad sangat but you'll be seen as good in good sangat. If that makes sense? :blink2:

Stay strong. Do lots of Naam Simran and feel proud of your morals and values. :happy2:

Guest sikh

i will stay strong and will never loose hope ,i feel good in public becuase i know i m not easily dwelling like them no matter what ,i just hope guruji will always has his hands on my head ,seeking thelight you are right ,i will try to stay away from bad sangats and stay close to good sangats ,this site is great

wgjkk wgjkf

this life is all about control. those that cant control their senses, havent begun to understand or recieve new understanding that you are looking for. their way of thinking will stay low.. we have to think high.. but keep ourselves low. meaning, dont get self absorbed. (the people you have talked about in ur post, seem just this.. self absorbed).. a higher thinking, means, look for new uderstanding. this is how we get our mut uchi.

the world will brain wash you. we shoud aim to understand the world, go with the world, but not get into it. we are on this earth to go with the world.. but not to get led astray. people are fickle. i believe that this is the lesson you see in front of you.

there are people that think like you.. spend time with them.. trust me.. you will find happiness there.. i know what people are like in india.

as for your cousin, u should talk to his wife about her problems and how she feels.. and if she is ok.. just support her. nothing more, nothing less. ok? thanks :)

just know, the entire sikh panth prays for people in your situation. do seva in gurdwara. its soo rewarding.. if nothing else, do this!!! you wil get the sangat! you will be happy. read bani. 2 hours of it. i.e. 2 hours nitnem.. it is your rock. your base. reaesrch on sikh history. you have so much that u can do!! shout within urself a jaikaara and say yes!!!! im going to do it!!!! im going to take control of my life!!!

you will get what you want. :) guru da dar is where you will get everything from. no other dar can giv it to you.. dont look for people and friends.. look for sangat.. and in there, you will find everything.

gurfateh brother. and good luck! if ever you come to UK england, come to the big gurdwara on soho road in birmingham.. make a note :)

dhan guru dhan guru...