Blue Star Katha In Context Of Gurbani

panthicunity

Good katha. In general, he should just stick to political activism. No offense after his rejection/mocking of sri dasam granth sahib ji, sri jaap sahib (life line for Sikhs) he is clearly out of depth when it comes to Sikh Theology!!..He should just stick to what he knows rather than being- typical bhausaria singh sabha self righteous elitist know it all prick!!

This heretic should not be promoted in any shape or form on this site. This is what these Kala Afghanas do. They say one to two things which are panthic, then once they have you hooked they then start to feed you their heretic poison. This man is a heretic Kala Afghanist!

Good katha. In general, he should just stick to political activism. No offense after his rejection/mocking of sri dasam granth sahib ji, sri jaap sahib (life line for Sikhs) he is clearly out of depth when it comes to Sikh Theology!!..He should just stick to what he knows rather than being- typical bhausaria singh sabha self righteous elitist know it all prick!!

Nothing Singh Sabhiya about him. As bad as Bhasaurias were, but calling this heretic a Bhasauria would be an insult to even Bhasourias. Even the Bhasaurias did not discard all of Dasam Granth. They believed in Jaap sahib as bani. But this heretic is a pure Kala Afghani. Now that he has been found out, he cannot hide it anymore.

This is exactly what gets to fellas like me who aren't fully aware of the various characters and agendas in modern-day Sikhi politics and theology. If I hadn't seen the video where this Singh was going to town on Dasam Granth Sahib I'd be inclined to think he was an absolute legend going by just this video! :blush2:

You live and learn I guess.

if u want to give someone poisen without them knowing a way to day do it is put it in somthing sweet

these ppl along with showing their true nastik colors also do prachar to gather a following and support...once people are hooked they make it their reality that this person is a good man

any one who does kinthu on sri jaap sahib and hits bani with a stick u know is a neech nastik who has not realized God