Shri Chandji And Guru Sahibans

1013GURUJI

and their samagams boyz who failed to understand

Is this another one of n30s indirect insults at akj which sikhsangat claimed was against it's policy?

One shouldn't be so venemous at heart even if they become better at hiding it over the years.

Anyway on this topic - Sant Gurbachan Singh of DDT didn't have typical hindu influenced views on sikhi like other sampradaee gyanis. So if some taksalis prefer to take gurmat stance in footsteps of Sant Gurbachan Singh it's unfair to label them new age taksalis and then blame other groups for correct gurmat vichaar when it hurts your heavily vedantic, many paths are good, all lead to waheguru, non gurmat type thinking.

This Shabad is by Bhai Gurdaas Ji in Vaars Bhai Gurdaas on Pannaa 26

bwl jqI hY isrIcMdu bwbwxw dyhurw bxwieAw]

lKmIdwshu DrmcMd poqw huie kY Awpu gxwieAw]

mMjI dwsu bhwilAw dwqw isDwsx isiK AwieAw]

mohx kmlw hoieAw caubwrw mohrI mnwieAw]

mIxw hoAw iprQIAw kir kir qoMFk brlu clwieAw]

mhwdyau AhMmyau kir kir bymuKu puqW BaukwieAw]

cMdn vwsu n vws bohwieAw ]33] Sirichand (the elder son of Guru Nanak) is celibate since childhood who has constructed the monument (in memory) of Guru Nanak.

Dharamchand son of Laksami Das (second son of Guru Nanak) also made display of his egotism.

Guru Angad’s son Dasu was made to sit on the seat of Guruship. Datu, his second son also learnt to sit in the siddh posture (both the sons were pretender to Guruship and during the time of third Guru Amar Das they tried their best to win over devotees).

Mohan (son of Guru Amar Das) got afflicted and Mohari (the second son) lived in a lofty house and started getting served by the people.

Prithichand (son of Guru Ram Das) came out as dissembling scoundrel and using his oblique nature spread his mental sickness all round.

Mahadev (another son of Guru Ram Das) was egotist who was also led astray.

They all were like bamboos who though lived near sandalwood (Guru), yet could not become fragrant.(33)

This shabd is in Guru Granth Sahib, in Raag Ramkali on Ang 923:

rwmklI sdu

Raamkalee, Sadd ~ The Call Of Death:

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

He is the Great Giver of the Universe, the Lover of His devotees, throughout the three worlds.

One who is merged in the Word of the Guru's Shabad does not know any other.

Dwelling upon the Word of the Guru's Shabad, he does not know any other; he meditates on the One Name of the Lord.

By the Grace of Guru Nanak and Guru Angad, Guru Amar Das obtained the supreme status.

And when the call came for Him to depart, He merged in the Name of the Lord.

Through devotional worship in this world, the imperishable, immovable, immeasurable Lord is found. ||1||

The Guru gladly accepted the Lord's Will, and so the Guru easily reached the Lord God's Presence.

The True Guru prays to the Lord, ""Please, save my honor. This is my prayer"".

Please save the honor of Your humble servant, O Lord; please bless him with Your Immaculate Name.

At this time of final departure, it is our only help and support; it destroys death, and the Messenger of Death.

The Lord God heard the prayer of the True Guru, and granted His request.

The Lord showered His Mercy, and blended the True Guru with Himself; He said, ""Blessed! Blessed! Wonderful!""||2||

Listen O my Sikhs, my children and Siblings of Destiny; it is my Lord's Will that I must now go to Him.

The Guru gladly accepted the Lord's Will, and my Lord God applauded Him.

One who is pleased with the Lord God's Will is a devotee, the True Guru, the Primal Lord.

The unstruck sound current of bliss resounds and vibrates; the Lord hugs him close in His embrace.

O my children, siblings and family, look carefully in your minds, and see.

The pre-ordained death warrant cannot be avoided; the Guru is going to be with the Lord God. ||3||

The True Guru, in His Own Sweet Will, sat up and summoned His family.

Let no one weep for me after I am gone. That would not please me at all.

When a friend receives a robe of honor, then his friends are pleased with his honor.

Consider this and see, O my children and siblings; the Lord has given the True Guru the robe of supreme honor.

The True Guru Himself sat up, and appointed the successor to the Throne of Raja Yoga, the Yoga of Meditation and Success.

All the Sikhs, relatives, children and siblings have fallen at the Feet of Guru Ram Das. ||4||

Finally, the True Guru said, ""When I am gone, sing Kirtan in Praise of the Lord, in Nirvaanaa.""

Call in the long-haired scholarly Saints of the Lord, to read the sermon of the Lord, Har, Har.

Read the sermon of the Lord, and listen to the Lord's Name; the Guru is pleased with love for the Lord.

Do not bother with offering rice-balls on leaves, lighting lamps, and other rituals like floating the body out on the Ganges; instead, let my remains be given up to the Lord's Pool.

The Lord was pleased as the True Guru spoke; he was blended then with the all-knowing Primal Lord God.

The Guru then blessed the Sodhi Ram Das with the ceremonial tilak mark, the insignia of the True Word of the Shabad. ||5||

And as the True Guru, the Primal Lord spoke, and the Gursikhs obeyed His Will.

His son Mohri turned sunmukh, and become obedient to Him; he bowed, and touched Ram Das' feet.

Then, everyone bowed and touched the feet of Ram Das, into whom the Guru infused His essence.

And any that did not bow then because of envy - later, the True Guru brought them around to bow in humility.

It pleased the Guru, the Lord, to bestow glorious greatness upon Him; such was the pre-ordained destiny of the Lord's Will.

Says Sundar, listen, O Saints: all the world fell at His feet. ||6||1||

Is this another one of n30s indirect insults at akj which sikhsangat claimed was against it's policy?

One shouldn't be so venemous at heart even if they become better at hiding it over the years.

When new age youths (be it akj or taksal), calls other mahapursh those don't agree with their parchar, call them devoid of gurmat, far away gurmat, kachae, pillaie, dhillaie, bhraminvaad sikhs openly then i think its time to set the record straight. No senior akhand kirtani naam abhyasi gursikhs use this kind of un gursikh like tone. New age taksali or akj have lot to learn and should follow examples from great bhramgyani gursikhs from their jatha/samparda instead of being typical over zealous chelas..i say this very proudly and with full conviction- 80% of new age chelas of any mahapursh (myself included sometimes) from all jatha's/samparda's have lost the plot in sikhi...most of internal bickering/division in the panth are because of these goons..!!!!!!!

In this Shabad Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj does the arth of history, literal and the spiritual. All arth are done by Sant ji. I will add the recording here for the sangat to listen. If someone doesn't understand punjabi, then say so and i can translate for them.

Vaar 26 Pauri 33 - Baal Jatee Hai Sirichand

Honestly i have nothing else to add to this thread. Sant ji says it picture clear and

if i had any doubts i would surely ask Bhagat Jaswant Singh ji. No clarification needed.

Singho this debate is pointless since the other side does not want to recognize what Sant ji said. Enjoy your summers by doing naam simran outside. This is becoming a waste of time now. Don't entertain the ego!!!

Great Katha by Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale. Very clear for people like me to understand. Thanks