~~ Ways Of Beating Rss/bjp/arya Samaji Theologically ~~

N30S1NGH

I am going on vacation for three weeks soon i wanted to contribute as much as possible.

There are currently two ways of beating RSS. The reason i opened up this thread so sangat can provide their own suggestions, more suggestions better . We don't have to stick to two ways below. For example- Sangat can suggest mixture of classic singh sabha bhai vir singh literature among others with old gurmat tradition way:

Anyway, here are currently two ways. 1st way is in doing parchar against RSS but while doing parchar, rejecting our own gurmat traditions and gurbani its like throwing brick on your foot...2nd way is better than 1st way but risk are involved in the 2nd way as well, its just need some polishing. i opened up this thread to have good mixture thought which can beat RSS..hopefully bijla singh can respond to this thread as well:

1. Protestant way- By making gurmat an abhramic faith by changing difination of vahiguroo to western idea of God instead of sargun and nirgun, keeping rejecting all the gurmat traditions, rejecting sri dasam granth sahib, bhai gurdas ji varan and sri sarbloh granth also go even one step extreme like bhausaria did - http://www.sikhsanga...t-in-the-panth/

They keep rejecting everything within Gurmat by reforming traditions/thought/concept within Gurmat (sargun and nirgun), make it more victorian and protestant i.e- abhramic version of God instead of sargun and nirgun of Vahiguroo. Totaly disconnect sikhi from indic culture (tilak ceremony, shastar pooja, raag vidya, nine different types of bhagti on sri guru granth sahib ji, consider sri guru granth sahib ji and guru sahib as avtars not just mere prophet or reformer) and attach it with hippie western/scientific/rational/logical thought. If they are fighting against rss by taking gurmat away from indic culture, they surely are welcoming themselves to christianvad thought.

Quite bluntly thats what bhausaria/kala afghana/anti dasam mindset did, now its coming to bite us back in our arse (outright rejection of sri dasam granth, sri sarbloh granth among traditions listed above).

2. Old tradition Gurmat way- Accept Gurmat the way it is, instead of rejecting traditions/thoughts within Gurmat, acknowledging continuity of yug avtars , concept of avtars listed in japji sahib by sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale and shown - six diferent types of avtar (poran guru avtar- satguru nanak dev to satguru gobind singh ji highest, 2nd highest- puran hari avtar and how Gurmat is independent which includes everything (bhagti gyan, shabad surat,sargun nirgun as advait, no caste bullocks or useless karam kands, sant sipahi, shakti) + more all in one- Khalsa svaroop.. This includes everything as - all tat(essence) of all their hindu spiritual school of thoughts which are fragmented all over where regular joe blow hindu is running one from one spiritual school of thought to another as chicken running with his head cut off , turning up totally confused..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's known fact - according to bhai gurdas ji varan- all yugas mantar by yug avtars (satjug, treta, dvapar, kalyug) got completed/combined after being prepared in yugas complete- as Vahiguroo given by one and only satguru nanak dev nirankar..!

Vahiguroo mantar is such a great mantar not just its giver of salvation, its great missionary tool.

Nirmale baba ji name- baba isher singh ji kaljugi wale did 500 arths of vahiguroo mantar ( i m trying to get the book i believe only 60 arths of vahiguroo are in print at the moment). In his interpretation he didn't shy away from indic culture and rejected gurmantar interpretation and became christianvaadi. He used this mantar as great missionary tool to convert hindus to the khalsa by including every indic avtars/concepts in there so its presented as to "confused hindu" who is scratching his head off by looking at the complexity umbrella of hindu orders- its presented as - your spiritual search is over..!! Satguru nanak dev nirankar bless us with Vahiguroo mantar which has all indic sargun saroop of vahiguroo which you running around like chicken in all direction for + it has more importantly nirgun saroop of vahiguroo and its complete mantra of all yugas!!!!!!!!!!!.and only way to take the mantra as everyone know- khanda batta da amrit..surely when they first convert their thinking is bit sargun based just like everyone else, as they keep reading beautiful gurmat theology and gurbani their thinking would be more and more towards nirgun based.It's through like this method- Nirmale(scholars knights of the panth) have converted many many many hindus to khalsa panth!!!!!!

What you guys think? Any suggestions are welcome? I am sure together we can come up with something concrete.

Either we sikhs shy from indic culture and roots and go more towards western christian version of Sikhi or we accept indic culture and roots of sikhi and gurmat which includes everything and every answer to everyone's devotion.!!!

Gurmat is fastest way to sachkhand.

Whole my life i believe that Akal purkh is only god and all these devi devtas are just myth but this concept of nirgun and sargun is little confusing can we discuss this in detail and in simpl language .

I want to know Gurbani view on Indian and Abrahmic relegion .

Whole my life i believe that Akal purkh is only god and all these devi devtas are just myth but this concept of nirgun and sargun is little confusing can we discuss this in detail and in simpl language .

What who have believed your whole life is the the one and only truth.

Don't confuse yourselves with myths.

I was speaking to hindu converted sikh to nirmal samparda/order of sikhism- sant khalsa. He said most impressive thing about khalsa panth or gurmat is- Whilst gurmat acknowledging and recognizing concept of continuity of yug avtars (sargun saroop of vahiguroo- satyug, treta, dvapar and kaljug), it pays no extra attention to them like hindus do (engage primarily in sargun pooja)...concept of shabad guru is beautiful and answer to everyone devotion to meet with all pervading Vahiguroo, shabad guru its most fastest and shortcut way to transcendent human from sargun to nirgun.

Swami Paramanand who did katha of Vahiguroo clearly stated- Vahiguroo is highest mantra and Gurmat is best dharam of all..!!

In each hindu punjabi family, senior son was raised as khalsa before fascism thought came in and super impose itself on Gurmat with their bhandi parchar. Most of converts to khalsa during guru maharaj times were not christians or jews they were hindus and muslims because of foundation of gurmat demographics.

I believe in general, we have lot of patching to do with lot of misguided but innocent hindus. Their confused soul is craving for answers- Gurmat is the answer but we need to pro-actively give them concept of traditional Gurmat with full polishing, instead of hijacking gurmat and taking it to british umpire (birth of protestant thought).

Mehtab singh Khalsa converted from Hinduism to Khalsa panth7-8 years ago. May be he can share his thoughts on overall hindus engaging in karam kaand, sargun based worship..what do hindus think about concept of khalsa?

I personally know my collegue at work he is fascinated with concept of Gurmat and Khalsa. Even he is bhramin himself, he hates the idea of bhramin. He always give example from sikhism to bhramins..obviously fanatics bhramins are not very pleased..lol..i even told him guru maharaj created nirmale scholary order of sikhism to study all vidya which bhramins sits on like a snake in banares to spread like rain without any discrimination..fanatic bhramins hate the idea of nirmala/taksal scholary order in sikhism-and so jealous..lol..!!!!!!!!!

Please look at the discussion below:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/66285-sargun-nirgun-nirankar/

If you know punjabi even better, you can read japji sahib teeka authorized by sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale, note its 800 pages long..so don't get too panic..lol

Please look at the discussion below:

http://www.sikhsanga...irgun-nirankar/

If you know punjabi even better, you can read japji sahib teeka authorized by sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale, note its 800 pages long..so don't get too panic..lol

From the link you have link and discussions in there, you come out as confused as ever.

No matter, how hard you try, you will always stay stuck in the mire of myths and mythology

unless you understand the basics of Sikhi that are very clear from the Moolmantar.

There is Only One God; Truth is His Name; He is the Creator; Fearless; without Enmity; Immortal primal being; Without Incarnations; Self-perpetuating; With Guru’s grace.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji tells us very clearly that that there is only one God who is eternal and cannot be destroyed; He is everywhere; outside and inside everyone; He does not discriminate and all are the same to Him.

The One God is the treasure of peace;

I have heard that He is eternal and imperishable.

He is totally pervading the water, the land and the sky;

the Lord is said to be permeating each and every heart.

He looks alike upon the high and the low, the ant and the elephant.

Friends, companions, children and relatives are all created by Him.

O Nanak, one who is blessed with the Naam, enjoys the Lord's love and affection. ((7))

sggs page 319

• 6 months later...

N30 Paji i wanted to reply you in detail before and regrettably I don't have the time to just now but I wanted to briefly say the following:

I don't believe Hindutva and RSS can be beaten by Sikhs if we continue with our current mindset of seeking to restrict the definition of Sikh to as few people as possible ... whereas our opponents cleverly seek to include anybody and everybody within the term Hindu.

The truth is that spiritually Bharat is a majority Sikh population state in natural terms given the poverty and injustice hundreds of millions oppressed and malnourished suffer (which Sikhi seeks to end via Sarbat dha Bhalla). All the gareeb and oppressed in the World and all the free thinkers who wish for equality and justice in global society are natural born Sikhs. Punjab at one level is a 99% Sikh population state if we accept the definition that whosoever bows before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is a Sikh (regardless of if that person's birth surname was Kumar or Gupta or Sharma or Mehra or Khan or Smith). If we are going to the extent of saying that the 90% sehajdhari majority are not Sikh ... we play right into the RSS Hindutva ideology's hands. They are only too willing to accept and announce them as Hindu's. Much as I personally dislike Dera Sirsa, Dera Ballan, Radha Swami landgrabbers and the 1978 Nirankari's ... we even need to be careful not to exclude these folks from the wider loooser definition of the Panth ... but instead try to actively widen the inclusion of Sikhs to include the hundred million plus comprising those such as the Jatavs from UP etc and all Kabirpanthi's and Satnami's in India. Numbers are critical. The more sehajdhari population we have, a greater of committed Amritdhari GurSikhs will automatically arise from within those wider ranks. Those that do take Amrit need to be as committed as the Panj Pyaaray were out of the Sikh Sangat approaching one lakh in 1699. That is how precious and pure our Khalsa Panth needs to be if we are serious about beating Hindutva.

If we try to limit the definition of "Sikh" to as small a population as possible, we will struggle to beat Hindutva which is cleverly doing the opposite. The Madhya Pradesh Sikhs were always Sikh from day one as are all the poor in India and globally. It's only cultural brainwashing from Hindutva that makes them "think" that they are Hindu or any other faith their oppressors have locked them into.

Of course, the Amritdhari marg is only for the best of the best within the Panth and can never be diluted.

As the Khalsa Panth is defined by the quality of it's actions as opposed to the sheer quantity of its membership.

i agree with the above but only on a Sikh census/statistics level - the best way is to raise awareness of RSS activities and uproot them and at the same time tackle the challenges we face such as drugs in punjab, alcohol etc through parchaar and through a social support system and network. At this moment we have only individuals who are doing mahaan seva's whilst everyone else is busy criticizing them.. For example Bhai Balbir Singh Jatherdar of the AKJ are supporting prisoners with his own funds and what little else but what have we ever done?... Go to any Gurdwara on a Sunday you will see 2005 - 2013 reg plate expensive cars parked outside the temple and if you ask them to donate toward a cause they think twice.

Sikhs religious or non religious can spend thousands on sharab and Miss Pooja for weddings but not for Punjab that is suffering at the hands of central GOI

Giani Ditt Singh took on Swami Dayanand of the Arya Samaj over 100 years ago who was coverting Sikhs to Hinduism. Giani Ditt Singh acting with few resources completely destroyed the Arya Samaj by discussion.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Giani_Dit_Singh

Discussion with Dayanand

Having moved from one centre of learning to another, Ditt Singh became knowledgeable enough to hold in-depth discussions with eminent religious scholars like Sadhu Dayanand and others.

"Arya Samaj" was, initially, an institution which was working towards the removal of casteism and ritualism. Giani ji along with Bhai Jawahar Singh joined this movement. Swami Dayanand was the torch-bearer of this movement. However, Giani ji soon found that the Arya Samaj Chief, Swami Dayanand’s belief in the supremacy of Vedas was overwhelming as was the similar assertion made by the Muslims regarding the holy Koran. The Swami did not believe in the existence of any other religion apart from Hinduism. This was, again, a narrow parochial approach to the multi-cultural and multi-religious societies of the world. Both Bhai Jawahar Singh and Giani Ditt Singh planned to set things right. During a religious gathering in 1877 at Lahore, Giani ji visited Swami Dayanand along with Bhai Jawahar Singh "to know his mind and to know his ideals". During the discussions, a questions and answers situation arose with Swami Dayanand. This dialogue is quoted below as per the words of Giani Ditt Singh. Following is one of his discussion with Dayanand:

Q: Who is the Creator of this universe?
A: The Lord (Ishwar)

Q: Does the Lord create the universe from Himself or from something else?
A: How can the Lord create the universe from Himself? He is without form (Nirakaar). He creates the world from four atoms.

Q: Where from does the Lord bring these atoms?
A: The Lord joins the atoms floating in the sky and creates the universe.

Q: How many atoms help making this universe and how does the Lord create the universe around them? Can you explain - sequentially and systematically?
A: The atoms of earth, water and air roam around freely in air that the Lord mixes them as per the requirement and creates the universe, e.g., he creates earth from earth atoms, water from water atoms, fire from fire atoms and air from air atoms.

Q: Were these four elements existing earlier than the Lord of were created by the Lord?
A: The Lord is non-existent that he could create the solid elements from His soul. The elements of these four atoms existed already which the Lord united to create the universe.

Q : From your statement the Lord appears to be like a mason who collects and joins bricks, sand, lime, and wood, etc., to make a house. He is not a creator of atoms but creator of a structure from these items? ….. He is like a women who cooks food from various items?"

Hearing these comments Swami Dayanand became angry. The dialogue continued but, at the end, he said angrily, "Go and say that I (Gyani Ditt Singh have won and Swamiji has lost."20

These discussion showed the shallowness of Swami Dayanand’s knowledge. Gyani Ditt Singh held three such discussions with Swami Daya Nand with the same results. The details of these discussions are available in his book Sadhu Daya Nand Naal Mera Sambad. Swami Dayanand stood exposed in all these discussions. This made a great impression of Gyani ji on the listeners and he became very popular and acceptable among Sikhs.

Bhai sahib n30 singh ji

i respect you as a genuine gursikh with lots of love for sikhi, But in gurbani only one akal purakh is to believed in and worshipped.other devi, devtas were engrossed in maya and gurbani states that.They are not to be worshipped by sikhs.

please read carefully what guru gobind singh ji writes in bachitra natak. nothing can be more clearer than that/

Guru sahib writes in dasam granth sahib about status of these demigods and avtars.

ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਾਚ ਇਸ ਕੀਟ ਪ੍ਰਤਿ ॥
अकाल पुरख बाच इस कीट प्रति ॥
The Words of the Non-temporal Lord to this insect:

ਜਬ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਹਮ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਬਨਾਈ ॥ ਦਈਤ ਰਚੇ ਦੁਸਟ ਦੁਖਦਾਈ ॥
जब पहिले हम स्रिसटि बनाई ॥ दईत रचे दुसट दुखदाई ॥
When I created the world in the beginning, I created the ignominious and dreadful Daitya

ਤੇ ਭੁਜ ਬਲ ਬਵਰੇ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਗਏ ॥ ਪੂਜਤ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਰਹਿ ਗਏ ॥੬॥
ते भुज बल बवरे ह्वै गए ॥ पूजत परम पुरख रहि गए ॥६॥
Who became mad with power and abandoned the worship of Supreme Purusha.6.

ਤੇ ਹਮ ਤਮਕਿ ਤਨਕ ਮੋ ਖਾਪੇ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਠਉਰ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਥਾਪੇ ॥
ते हम तमकि तनक मो खापे ॥ तिन की ठउर देवता थापे ॥
I destroyed them in no time and created gods in their place.

ਤੇ ਭੀ ਬਲਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਉਰਝਾਏ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਹੀ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥੭॥
ते भी बलि पूजा उरझाए ॥ आपन ही परमेसुर कहाए ॥७॥
They were also absorbed in the worship of power and called themselves Ominipotent.7.

ਮਹਾਦੇਵ ਅਚੁੱਤ ਕਹਾਯੋ ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਿਰਾਯੋ ॥
महादेव अचु्त कहायो ॥ बिसन आप ही को ठहिरायो ॥
Mahadeo (Shiva) was called Achyuta (blotless), Vishnu considered himself the Supreme.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੮॥
ब्रहमा आप पारब्रहम बखाना ॥ प्रभ को प्रभू न किनहूं जाना ॥८॥
Brahma called himself Para Brahman, none could comprehend the Lord.8.

ਤਬ ਸਾਖੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਅਸਟ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਸਾਖ ਨਮਿਤ ਦੇਬੇ ਠਹਿਰਾਏ ॥
तब साखी प्रभ असट बनाए ॥ साख नमित देबे ठहिराए ॥
Then I created eight Sakshis in order to give evidence of my Entity.

ਤੇ ਕਹੈ ਕਰੋ ਹਮਾਰੀ ਪੂਜਾ ॥ ਹਮ ਬਿਨ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਦੂਜਾ ॥੯॥
ते कहै करो हमारी पूजा ॥ हम बिन अवरु न ठाकुरु दूजा ॥९॥
But they considered themselves all in all and asked the people to worship them.9.

ਪਰਮ ਤਤ ਕੋ ਜਿਨ ਨ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕਰਿ ਈਸਰ ਤਿਨ ਕਹੁ ਮਾਨਾ ॥
परम तत को जिन न पछाना ॥ तिन करि ईसर तिन कहु माना ॥
Those who did not comprehend the Lord, they were considered as Ishvara.

ਕੇਤੇ ਸੂਰ ਚੰਦ ਕਹੁ ਮਾਨੈ ॥ ਅਗਨਿ ਹੋਤ੍ਰ ਕਈ ਪਵਨ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨੈ ॥੧੦॥
केते सूर चंद कहु मानै ॥ अगनि होत्र कई पवन प्रमानै ॥१०॥
Several people worshipped the sun and the moon and several others worshipped Fire and Air.10.

ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਾਹਨ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਾ ॥ ਨ੍ਹਾਤ ਕਿਤੇ ਜਲ ਕਰਤ ਬਿਧਾਨਾ ॥
किनहूं प्रभु पाहन पहिचाना ॥ न्हात किते जल करत बिधाना ॥
Several them considered God as stone and several others bathed considering the Lordship of Water.

ਕੇਤਕ ਕਰਮ ਕਰਤ ਡਰਪਾਨਾ ॥ ਧਰਮ ਰਾਜ ਕੋ ਧਰਮ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥੧੧॥
केतक करम करत डरपाना ॥ धरम राज को धरम पछाना ॥११॥
Considering Dharmaraja as the Supreme representative of Dharma, several bore fear of him in their actions. 11.

ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸਾਖ ਨਮਿਤ ਠਹਿਰਾਏ ॥ ਤੇ ਹਿਆਂ ਆਇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕਹਵਾਏ ॥
जो प्रभ साख नमित ठहिराए ॥ ते हिआं आइ प्रभू कहवाए ॥
All those whom God established for the revelation of His Supremacy, they called themselves Supreme.

ਤਾ ਕੀ ਬਾਤ ਬਿਸਰ ਜਾਤੀ ਭੀ ॥ ਅਪਨੀ ਅਪਨੀ ਪਰਤ ਸੋਭ ਭੀ ॥੧੨॥
ता की बात बिसर जाती भी ॥ अपनी अपनी परत सोभ भी ॥१२॥
They forgot the Lord in their race for supremacy. 12

ਜਬ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਨ ਤਿਨੈ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਾ ॥ ਤਬ ਹਰਿ ਇਨ ਮਨੁਛਨ ਠਹਿਰਾਨਾ ॥
जब प्रभ को न तिनै पहिचाना ॥ तब हरि इन मनुछन ठहिराना ॥
When they did not comprehend the Lord, then I established human beings in their place.

ਤੇ ਭੀ ਬਸਿ ਮਮਤਾ ਹੁਇ ਗਏ ॥ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਪਾਹਨ ਠਹਿਰਏ ॥੧੩॥
ते भी बसि ममता हुइ गए ॥ परमेसर पाहन ठहिरए ॥१३॥
They also were overpowered by `mineness` and exhibited the Lord in statues.13.

ਤਬ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਧ ਸਾਧ ਠਹਿਰਾਏ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਹੀ ਪਾਏ ॥
तब हरि सिध साध ठहिराए ॥ तिन भी परम पुरखु नही पाए ॥
Then I created Siddhas and sadhs, who also could not realize the Lord.

ਜੇ ਕੋਈ ਹੋਤ ਭਯੋ ਜਗਿ ਸਿਆਨਾ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਤਿਨ ਅਪਨੋ ਪੰਥੁ ਚਲਾਨਾ ॥੧੪॥
जे कोई होत भयो जगि सिआना ॥ तिन तिन अपनो पंथु चलाना ॥१४॥
On whomsoever wisdom dawned, he started his own path. 14.

ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਨਹ ਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਬੈਰ ਬਾਦ ਅਹੰਕਾਰ ਬਢਾਯੋ ॥
परम पुरख किनहूं नह पायो ॥ बैर बाद अहंकार बढायो ॥
None could realise the Supreme Lord, but instead spread strife, enmity and ego.

ਪੇਡ ਪਾਤ ਆਪਨ ਤੇ ਜਲੈ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੈ ਪੰਥ ਨ ਕੋਊ ਚਲੈ ॥੧੫॥
पेड पात आपन ते जलै ॥ प्रभ कै पंथ न कोऊ चलै ॥१५॥
The tree and the leaves began to burn, because of the inner fire.None followed the path of the Lord.15.

ਜਿਨਿ ਜਿਨਿ ਤਨਿਕ ਸਿਧ ਕੋ ਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਤਿਨਿ ਤਿਨਿ ਅਪਨਾ ਰਾਹੁ ਚਲਾਯੋ ॥
जिनि जिनि तनिक सिध को पायो ॥ तिनि तिनि अपना राहु चलायो ॥
Whosoever attained a little spiritual power, he started his own path.

ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਾ ॥ ਮਮ ਉਚਾਰਿ ਤੇ ਭਯੋ ਦਿਵਾਨਾ ॥੧੬॥
परमेसर न किनहूं पहिचाना ॥ मम उचारि ते भयो दिवाना ॥१६॥
None could comprehend the Lord, but instead became mad with `I-ness`.16.

ਪਰਮ ਤੱਤ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਨ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥ ਆਪ ਆਪ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਉਰਝਾਨਾ ॥
परम त्त किनहूं न पछाना ॥ आप आप भीतरि उरझाना ॥
Nobody recognized the Supreme Essence, but was entangled within himself.

ਤਬ ਜੇ ਜੇ ਰਿਖਿ ਰਾਜ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਆਪਨ ਪੁਨ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਚਲਾਏ ॥੧੭॥
तब जे जे रिखि राज बनाए ॥ तिन आपन पुन सिम्रित चलाए ॥१७॥
All the great rishis (sages), who were then created, produced their own Smritis.17.

ਜੇ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਨ ਕੇ ਭਏ ਅਨੁਰਾਗੀ ॥ ਤਿਨਿ ਤਿਨਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਆ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕੀ ਤਿਆਗੀ ॥
जे सिम्रितन के भए अनुरागी ॥ तिनि तिनि क्रिआ ब्रहम की तिआगी ॥
All those who became followers of these smritis, they abandoned the path of the Lord.

ਜਿਨ ਮਨ ਹਰਿ ਚਰਨਨ ਠਹਿਰਾਯੋ ॥ ਸੋ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਨ ਕੇ ਰਾਹ ਨ ਆਯੋ ॥੧੮॥
जिन मन हरि चरनन ठहिरायो ॥ सो सिम्रितन के राह न आयो ॥१८॥
Those who devoted themselves to the Feet of the Lord, they did not adopt the path of the Smritis.18.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਚਾਰ ਹੀ ਬੇਦ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਕ ਤਿਹ ਕਰਮ ਚਲਾਏ ॥
ब्रहमा चार ही बेद बनाए ॥ सरब लोक तिह करम चलाए ॥
Brahma composed all the four Vedas, all the people followed the injunctions contained in them.

ਜਿਨ ਕੀ ਲਿਵ ਹਰਿ ਚਰਨਨ ਲਾਗੀ ॥ ਤੇ ਬੇਦਨ ਤੇ ਭਏ ਤਿਆਗੀ ॥੧੯॥
जिन की लिव हरि चरनन लागी ॥ ते बेदन ते भए तिआगी ॥१९॥
Those who were devoted to the Feet of the Lord, they abandoned the Vedas.19.

ਜਿਨ ਮਤਿ ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬਨ ਤਿਆਗੀ ॥ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕੇ ਭਏ ਅਨੁਰਾਗੀ ॥
जिन मति बेद कतेबन तिआगी ॥ पारब्रहम के भए अनुरागी ॥
Those who abandoned the path of the Vedas and Katebs, they became the devotees of the Lord.

ਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਗੂੜ ਮਤਿ ਜੇ ਚਲਹੀ ॥ ਭਾਤਿ ਅਨੇਕ ਦੁਖਨ ਸੋ ਦਲਹੀ ॥੨੦॥
तिन के गूड़ मति जे चलही ॥ भाति अनेक दुखन सो दलही ॥२०॥
Whosoever follows their path, he crushes various types of sufferings.20.

ਜੇ ਜੇ ਸਹਿਤ ਜਾਤਨ ਸੰਦੇਹਿ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਸੰਗਿ ਨ ਛੋਡਤ ਨੇਹ ॥
जे जे सहित जातन संदेहि ॥ प्रभ को संगि न छोडत नेह ॥
Those who consider the castes illusory, they do not abandon the love of the Lord.

ਤੇ ਤੇ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰੀ ਕਹ ਜਾਹੀ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਉ ਅੰਤਰੁ ਕਛੁ ਨਾਹੀਂ ॥੨੧॥
ते ते परम पुरी कह जाही ॥ तिन हरि सिउ अंतरु कछु नाहीं ॥२१॥
When they leave the world, they go to the abode of the Lord, and there is no difference between them and the Lord.21.

ਜੇ ਜੇ ਜੀਯ ਜਾਤਨ ਤੇ ਡਰੈ ॥ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਤਜਿ ਤਿਨ ਮਗਿ ਪਰੈ ॥
जे जे जीय जातन ते डरै ॥ परम पुरख तजि तिन मगि परै ॥
Those who fear the castes and follow their path, abandoning the Supreme Lord.

ਤੇ ਤੇ ਨਰਕ ਕੁੰਡ ਮੋ ਪਰਹੀ ॥ ਬਾਰ ਬਾਰ ਜਗ ਮੋ ਬਪੁ ਧਰਹੀ ॥੨੨॥
ते ते नरक कुंड मो परही ॥ बार बार जग मो बपु धरही ॥२२॥
They fall into hell and transmigrate again and again.22.

ਤਬ ਹਰਿ ਬਹੁਰ ਦਤ ਉਪਜਾਇਓ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਅਪਨਾ ਪੰਥੁ ਚਲਾਇਓ ॥
तब हरि बहुर दत उपजाइओ ॥ तिन भी अपना पंथु चलाइओ ॥
Then I created Dutt, who also started his own path.

ਕਰ ਮੋ ਨਖ ਸਿਰ ਜਟਾਂ ਸਵਾਰੀ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਆ ਕਛੁ ਨ ਬਿਚਾਰੀ ॥੨੩॥
कर मो नख सिर जटां सवारी ॥ प्रभ की क्रिआ कछु न बिचारी ॥२३॥
His followed have long nail in their hands and matted hair on their heads . They did not understand the ways of the Lord.23

ਪੁਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਗੋਰਖ ਕੌ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਸਿਖ ਕਰੇ ਤਿਨਹੂੰ ਬਡ ਰਾਜਾ ॥
पुनि हरि गोरख कौ उपराजा ॥ सिख करे तिनहूं बड राजा ॥
Then I created Gorakh, who made great kings his disciples.

ਸ੍ਰਵਨ ਫਾਰਿ ਮੁਦ੍ਰਾ ਦੁਐ ਡਾਰੀ ॥ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਰੀਤਿ ਨ ਬਿਚਾਰੀ ॥੨੪॥
स्रवन फारि मुद्रा दुऐ डारी ॥ हरि की प्रीत रीति न बिचारी ॥२४॥
His disciples wear rings in their ears and do not know the love of the lord.24.

ਪੁਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਮਾਨੰਦ ਕੋ ਕਰਾ ॥ ਭੇਸ ਬੈਰਾਗੀ ਕੋ ਜਿਨਿ ਧਰਾ ॥
पुनि हरि रामानंद को करा ॥ भेस बैरागी को जिनि धरा ॥
Then I created Ramanand, who adopted the path of Bairagi.

ਕੰਠੀ ਕੰਠਿ ਕਾਠ ਕੀ ਡਾਰੀ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਆ ਨ ਕਛੂ ਬਿਚਾਰੀ ॥੨੫॥
कंठी कंठि काठ की डारी ॥ प्रभ की क्रिआ न कछू बिचारी ॥२५॥
Around his neck he wore necklace of wooden beads and did not comprehend the ways of the Lord.25.

ਜੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਉਪਜਾਏ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਤਿਨ ਅਪਨੇ ਰਾਹ ਚਲਾਏ ॥
जे प्रभु परम पुरख उपजाए ॥ तिन तिन अपने राह चलाए ॥
All the great Purushas created by me started their own paths.

ਮਹਾਦੀਨ ਤਬ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਅਰਬ ਦੇਸ ਕੋ ਕੀਨੋ ਰਾਜਾ ॥੨੬॥
महादीन तब प्रभ उपराजा ॥ अरब देस को कीनो राजा ॥२६॥
Then I created Muhammed, who was made the master of Arabia.26.

ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਏਕ ਪੰਥ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਲਿੰਗ ਬਿਨਾ ਕੀਨੇ ਸਭ ਰਾਜਾ ॥
तिन भी एक पंथ उपराजा ॥ लिंग बिना कीने सभ राजा ॥
He started a religion and circumcised all the kings.

ਸਭ ਤੇ ਅਪਨਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਨ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਯੋ ॥੨੭॥
सभ ते अपना नामु जपायो ॥ सति नामु काहूं न द्रिड़ायो ॥२७॥
He caused all to utter his name and did not give True Name of the Lord with firmness to anyone.27.

ਸਭ ਅਪਨੀ ਅਪਨੀ ਉਰਝਾਨਾ ॥ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਾਹੂ ਨ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥
सभ अपनी अपनी उरझाना ॥ पारब्रहम काहू न पछाना ॥
Everyone placed his own interest first and foremost and did not comprehend the Supreme Brahman.

ਤਪ ਸਾਧਤ ਹਰਿ ਮੋਹਿ ਬੁਲਾਯੋ ॥ ਇਮ ਕਹਿ ਕੈ ਇਹ ਲੋਕ ਪਠਾਯੋ ॥੨੮॥
तप साधत हरि मोहि बुलायो ॥ इम कहि कै इह लोक पठायो ॥२८॥
When I was busy in the austere devotion, the Lord called me and sent me to this world with the following words.28.

Bachitra natak, Dasam granth