Manmohan Singh France Turban issue

khalsa mero roop

Will India's first sikh prime minister solve the issue of the Frech Tuban ban  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Will India's first sikh prime minister solve the issue of the Frech Tuban ban

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

In my opinion I think hes just a front for the government so that they can look good on the outside but on the inside their still rotten, why would the congress party make a sikh PM, i dont buy it, they probably have something brewing :T: ! I think this new PM still needs to prove himself to the sikh community.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

its not that hes a puppet, which he may or may not be, but he has no juridstiction over french affairs, all he can do is humbly request them to reconsider, and the french government doesnt have to listen

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Saadh Sangat Jee you don't understand how powerful India is. India is one of the worlds powerful country, of course Jack Chirak will listen to Manmohan Singh because he wants a good reputation with India. He will listen to Manmohan Singh because if france ever need to go to war Jack Chirak will need support from Manmohan Singh. Also Manmohan Singh could sort things out through UN (United Nations) so saadh sangat jee will need to be positive and YES WE WILL WIN THE RIGHTS TO WEAR OUR DASTARS IN FRANCE.

Akhal Purakh Vaheguru Jee please bless our Brothers and Sisters in France to have the right to wear their crown (Dastar, Turban)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i swear ppl are u blind and deaf? (no offence)

its not a coincedence that the priminster of india at the 20yrs barsi of operation blue start and black november is a sikh. It wuz done 2 blow over the rising hate. O look india must be secular a sikh 2% of the populatin is PM of the country.

He will be ousted by febuary mark my words.

WGKK

WGKF

Manmohan Singh will be kicked out the next minute right wen he will not obey the orders of majority hindutava groups... lol :lol:

He is there on that position as long as he is using his education background & knowledge to talk about the empire India...he knows it and he is equally smart in maintaining that image...

lets prays to Waheguru that the Sikh inside him comes alive and he works for the humanity and injustice...

I'm not a proper Sikh and I dont have the right to judge anybody like this but still I believe his position demands him to preach instead of teach ...he must use his authority to get Sikhs their rights...

P.S: I'm from India and living in U.K for the time being for studies purpose...I can talk about these issue in here openly but I may really face problems if I speak abt these issues from India :(

DEG TEG FATEH