Which Dictator are you?

shaster_rani

http://www.poisonedminds.com/tests/dic/

I'm.......Fidel Castro :lol:

By dictator standards, you're not that bad. Sure you almost started world war 3, but the treatment of your people is moderate. You're a saint compared to the guy before you that you kicked out, so your people tolerate you. However, you're ability to stand up to America has made you one of the more popular dictators. Hardly a movie star… but hay, it's a start!

....guess i can take that trip to cuba now.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sri Akal:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a girly-man dictator... :lol:

Blair.jpg

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

Guest SikhForLife

Bush.jpg

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline retard who looks like a monkey!

What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com

yea k.. stalin had been better

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Ahhahaha... I think I got the only guy with a dhari :lol:

Castro.jpg

By dictator standards, you're not that bad. Sure you almost started world war 3, but the treatment of your people is moderate. You're a saint compared to the guy before you that you kicked out, so your people tolerate you. However, you're ability to stand up to America has made you one of the more popular dictators. Hardly a movie star… but hay, it's a start!

What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I retook the survey again and i got the below one :( I better stay away from israel :lol:

Hitler.jpg

Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little !

Blair.jpg

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!