I Need Healing From Babaji

namastebc

u say u feel chaaya. (shadow of maya)

find beauty, and live in that beauty. best and eaisest way is to veechaar bani in ur own heart.

"... subh jag dekhya maya chaaya. nanak gurmat naam dheaaya"

jup sum naam baby :)

best way to do this, is seva. jin sevya tin paaya maan, nanak gaavyae guni-nidhaan.

through seva, u get shaant. and thus, u get naam. tru this for 13 days, then 40 days, then carry it on for ur lifetime. :)

bani veechaar in ur own mun, own heart is what will give u this spark of feeling beauty. then u can live in that moment for as long as possible. this is y we say, moko santan ki dhoore. the saadhsangat, is your guru, is your sant. there are sant in the world. but i should recomend that your problem can be resolved by urself with guru grace.

big gurdwara on sohoroad. amazing place. you never leave there empty.

do vechaar in your own mun.. in 2 weeks,ull notice a change if u do it with conviction.

trust in guru G.

gurfateh :)

hey i felt like this for last 6months, not so depressed, but distracted, loads of badluck, ill all the time, off work and in and out of the docs and i started to think someones done something (still kind of do)... anyways I feel ALOT better after stopping meat and making gurdwara and paht more part of my routine... i use to do chaupai sahib from when lil but then I had stopped, so i also think that is a powerful paht which is important

Listen to alot of Katha (explainations) of Jap Ji Shaib.. you can find these on ikatha.com (under traditional katha > Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji or Gyani Takhur Singh ji)

Keep Sharda in your heart that Maharaj is with you at all times.

Personally speaking with Guru Maharaj's Kirpa since understand the whole concept of paana (God's Will) maharaj has helped to deal with good and not so good times equally.

I know it is easier said than done but if you feel like Guru ji is standing by your side at all times you will feel untouchable with his Grace !!!

This Bibi at our local Gurdwara always says to me that when she see's me she always see baba ji standing and looking over me .... waheguru !!! Make's my spine tingle :-) ..... Waheguru !!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a bit of depression to me. It maybe a phase u are through. If you cannot cope with you dont need to find a baba in human form, you need to see a doctor.

The only real babaji is Maharaj ji, go to them and do ardas for yourself. Waheguru is the only one that Will help, and professionals are also sent by them to help us.

Dont get involved in all this baba and that baba can do this that. And dont waste your money on pakhandi babe.

Do simran and see a doc.