Canada to curb activities of ‘pro-Khalistan’ extremists

Azaad

ਇਹ ਵੀ ਠੀਕ ਹੈ ਸਿੰਘੋ, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ 'ਚ ਟਾਈਪ ਕਰਣ ਨਾਲ ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਸਾਡਿਆਂ ਗੱਲਾਂ ਹਿੰਦੁਸਤਾਨੀ ਟਾਊ ਟੱਪਾ ਲੰਡੀ ਪੁਚੀ ਨੂ ਸਮਝ ਨਾ ਆਵੇ |

Eh tan hai, par google ne Punjabi nu vi computer vich paudena!

Barde chalaak ne google wale.

Interesting to read that Indian embassy officials Surinder Malik and Davinder Singh Ahluwalia were asked to leave Canada when the Canadians found out their spying network and attempts to destablise Sikh movements. The Canadians should highlight this more to the media.

Canadian youth should respectfully ask their representatives to organize a meeting where you can coolly discuss this issue and bring it out to the wider spectrum. Obviously someone who is well spoken, educated and classy like Jagmeet Singh should take the lead.

From what I hear there are a lot of 'Sikh' representatives, but are silent on this issue.

Johnny,

It's pretty evident. Had these singhs were akali nihang singhs who did jhatka and sukha, you guys be first one to jump on the bandwagon - demonize them until cows got home so stop playing victim here and try throw an guilt on me.... It's all tribalism at the end of day no one cares about khalsa ideals anymore..may i remind how fanatics have hijacked sikh dharam for their silly wars- babars killing nihangs for jhatka and sukha ring a bell?..!! nihangs killing akj babars? ring a bell..??

Go cry a emotional river to someone else man who gives two hoots..!!

I don't take either sides as i said earlier since bagri who is doing his kirtan in soltitude..i won't mentioned his name again. But i will fight fascism until death whether i have take brunt from any jatha or samparda. I don't pay allegiance to your babars nor i pay allegiance to 96 crori budda dal- santa nor i pay allegiance to ISYF or small tribals groups who are trying to hijack the panth.

I pay allegiance to Satguru gobind singh maharaj and his ideals so try guilt trip on someone else man..!!!!

ਬਰਿੰਦਰ ਸਿਆਂ, ਕਰਨ ਦਿਯਾਂ ਹੈ ਬੜੇ ਤੂੰ ਅਧਰਮੀ ਕਰਮ।

ਭਰਾਵਾਂ ਦੀ ਬਦਨਾਮੀ ਕਰਕੇ, ਲਥ ਗਈ ਹੈ ਤੇਰੀ ਸ਼ਰਮ।

ਨਾਹੀ ਹੈ ਤੂੰ ਜੂਲੀਅਨ ਉਸਾੰਜ, ਨਾਹੀ ਹੈ ਹਕੀਮ ਲੁਕਮਾਨ।

ਛਡ ਆਪਣਾ ਹੰਕਾਰ ਗਾਫਲ, ਵਿਚੋਂ ਕਡਕੇ ਖੁਦੀ ਗੁਮਾਨ।

ਕੂੜ ਕੁਬੋਲ ਬੋਲ ਕੇ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ ਬੜੀ ਤੂੰ ਆਪਣੀ ਮਸ਼ਹੂਰੀ।

ਅਕਲ ਦਾ ਨਮੂਨਾ ਵਿਖਾਕੇ ਮਾਰਦਾ ਏ ਟਪੂਸੀ ਵਾਂਗ ਲੰਗੂਰੀ।

ਸਿਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਬਦਨਾਮੀ ਦੇਕੇ, ਗੁਰੂ ਨੂੰ ਕੀ ਵਿਖਾਇੰਗਾ ਸ਼ਕਲ।

ਸਿਆਣਫ ਤੇਰੀ ਮਿਹੰਗੀ ਪੈਂਦੀ, ਵੇ ਸਾੰਬ ਰਖ ਆਪਣੀ ਅਕਲ।

ਸਿਖ ਹੀ ਸਿਖ ਨੂੰ ਬਦਨਾਮ ਕਰੇ, ਸਮੁਚੇ ਸਿਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਹੈ ਹਾਰ।

ਛਡ ਜ਼ਿਦ ਢੀਠਪੁਨਾ, ਅਕਲ ਰਖ ਵੇ ਵਿਚ ਸਿਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਛਾਰ।

ਬਰਿੰਦਰ ਸਿਆਂ, ਕਰਨ ਦਿਯਾਂ ਹੈ ਬੜੇ ਤੂੰ ਅਧਰਮੀ ਕਰਮ।

ਭਰਾਵਾਂ ਦੀ ਬਦਨਾਮੀ ਕਰਕੇ, ਲਥ ਗਈ ਹੈ ਤੇਰੀ ਸ਼ਰਮ।

ਨਾਹੀ ਹੈ ਤੂੰ ਜੂਲੀਅਨ ਉਸਾੰਜ, ਨਾਹੀ ਹੈ ਹਕੀਮ ਲੁਕਮਾਨ।

ਛਡ ਆਪਣਾ ਹੰਕਾਰ ਗਾਫਲ, ਵਿਚੋਂ ਕਡਕੇ ਖੁਦੀ ਗੁਮਾਨ।

ਕੂੜ ਕੁਬੋਲ ਬੋਲ ਕੇ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ ਬੜੀ ਤੂੰ ਆਪਣੀ ਮਸ਼ਹੂਰੀ।

ਅਕਲ ਦਾ ਨਮੂਨਾ ਵਿਖਾਕੇ ਮਾਰਦਾ ਏ ਟਪੂਸੀ ਵਾਂਗ ਲੰਗੂਰੀ।

ਸਿਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਬਦਨਾਮੀ ਦੇਕੇ, ਗੁਰੂ ਨੂੰ ਕੀ ਵਿਖਾਇੰਗਾ ਸ਼ਕਲ।

ਸਿਆਣਫ ਤੇਰੀ ਮਿਹੰਗੀ ਪੈਂਦੀ, ਵੇ ਸਾੰਬ ਰਖ ਆਪਣੀ ਅਕਲ।

ਸਿਖ ਹੀ ਸਿਖ ਨੂੰ ਬਦਨਾਮ ਕਰੇ, ਸਮੁਚੇ ਸਿਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਹੈ ਹਾਰ।

ਛਡ ਜ਼ਿਦ ਢੀਠਪੁਨਾ, ਅਕਲ ਰਖ ਵੇ ਵਿਚ ਸਿਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਛਾਰ।

Even though your poems accuses me of doing nindya/adharmi karam or doing badnami of sikh which i never intended to... I only wish to state truth nothing but truth how painful it might be for everyone to fathom as guru never hide the wrong doings of sikh to avoid further consequences or negative press ..for satguru gobind singh maharaj its all sam dristhi..its same dristh/rules for all humanity.

Despite of all accusations against me and despite of all that, i really like your poem style..!! its lovely man where did you learn it?..let me guess ? soraj parkash??.!! :D :D

Well I must say, I never knew Jonny veerji was such a great poet!

It's quite clear that just because they "could have been" GOI agents, it's quite obvious that they weren't. The same thing can be applied to Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale when people make up rubbish. It may be possible, but it doesn't mean it's true.

N30, i've got to agree with Jonny, mainly because it's quite clear that the attack was orchestrated by the Indian government. The only way to get our voice heard is if we unify and solely blame the Indian government for it.

After we do this, the touts will come out themselves. Pointlessly pointing blame and conspiracy theories of a shaheed and someone who got acquired in a court of law doesn't help at all.

Anyone who makes a speech to harm innocent people should be shut up and disciplined and never allowed public speaking again and someone who harms an innocent person should be dealt with in the court of law.

Might read this book soon if I have time.