Canada to curb activities of ‘pro-Khalistan’ extremists

Azaad

It's not hounding, its fighting for principle- Khalsa ideals. Spade should be called spade regardless of our individual petty sadistic tribal association- i see no difference between amitabh/kamal nath and our hot headed sikhs who made hate speeches to incite killing of innocents and i see no difference between tyler and reyat who are implicated killing innocents..i see no difference between santa singh and parmar/malik both GOI agents super imposing themselves on the panth and made millions by hiding behind sikh garb.

I am hated by all i state the truth as it appears - i don't sugar coat so people can digest nor make tribal politically correct statements- buddy buddy i scratch your back you scratch mine, right wing send me threats tell me i am goi agent, left wing send me polite reminders to ease up..!!

If sri akaal takth jathedar come to my town, without any question i be pushing for the sake of principle to come out with statements condemning these individuals- refraining them to represent panth in any shape or form and ask for excommunication of inderjit singh reyat.

N30 Singh Veerji, I don't even know where to begin as your post here is full of sheer ignorance. Deep down I do respect you (I really do) and know that you are doing whatever you do in good intention. But as acsap Jee said, you are the one who always preaches to others to not see everything in black and white. Yet you are doing exactly that which you preach against. I have already discussed this with you previously point by point but this time you have just repeated the same things over again.

ਵੀਰਜੀ, ਗੱਲ ਉਹ ਕਰੀ ਦੀ ਹੈ ਜਿਸ ਨਾਲ ਸਮੁਚੇ ਪੰਥ ਨੂੰ ਕੋਈ ਫਾਇਦਾ ਹੋਵੇ, ਪਰ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਉਹੀ ਗੱਲ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹੋ ਜਿਸ ਨਾਲ ਸਿਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਬਦਨਾਮੀ ਦਾ ਸਾਹਮਣਾ ਕਰਨਾ ਪਵੇ। ਸਿਆਣੇ ਕਿਹੰਦੇ ਨੇ ਕਿ ਇਕ ਸਮਝਦਾਰ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਨ ਨਾਲੋਂ ਇਕ ਮੂਰਖ ਦੋਸਤ ਜ਼ਿਆਦਾ ਖਤਰਨਾਕ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਬੁਰਾ ਨਾ ਮਨਿਓੁ ਪਰ ਇਹ ਕਹਾਵਤ ਬਿਲਕੁਲ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਤੇ ਢੁਕਦੀ ਹੈ। ਮਨ ਦੀ ਦਬੀ ਹੋਈ ਪੜਹਾਸ ਕਡਣ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਜੇ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਵਰਗੇ ਹੀ ਸਿਖ ਦੂਸਰੇ ਸਿਖਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਲੱਤਾਂ ਕਿਛਨਗੇ ਤਾਂ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਨ ਦਾ ਕੰਮ ਤਾਂ ਆਪੇ ਹੀ ਸੋਖਾ ਹੋ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ।

Johnny,

It's pretty evident. Had these singhs were akali nihang singhs who did jhatka and sukha, you guys be first one to jump on the bandwagon - demonize them until cows got home so stop playing victim here and try throw an guilt on me.... It's all tribalism at the end of day no one cares about khalsa ideals anymore..may i remind how fanatics have hijacked sikh dharam for their silly wars- babars killing nihangs for jhatka and sukha ring a bell?..!! nihangs killing akj babars? ring a bell..??

Go cry a emotional river to someone else man who gives two hoots..!!

I don't take either sides as i said earlier since bagri who is doing his kirtan in soltitude..i won't mentioned his name again. But i will fight fascism until death whether i have take brunt from any jatha or samparda. I don't pay allegiance to your babars nor i pay allegiance to 96 crori budda dal- santa singh nor i pay allegiance to ISYF or small tribals groups who are trying to hijack the panth.

I pay allegiance to Satguru gobind singh maharaj and his ideals so try guilt trip on someone else man..!!!!

ਇਹ ਵੀ ਠੀਕ ਹੈ ਸਿੰਘੋ, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ 'ਚ ਟਾਈਪ ਕਰਣ ਨਾਲ ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਸਾਡਿਆਂ ਗੱਲਾਂ ਹਿੰਦੁਸਤਾਨੀ ਟਾਊ ਟੱਪਾ ਲੰਡੀ ਪੁਚੀ ਨੂ ਸਮਝ ਨਾ ਆਵੇ |

ਸਹੀ ਹੈ ਵੀਰਜੀ, ਇਸੇ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਤਾਂ ਮੈਂ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਵਿਚ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੈ। ਘਰ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਜੇ ਘਰ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਰਹੇ ਤਾਂ ਘਰ ਦੀ ਇਜੱਤ ਰਿਹੰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਜੇ ਘਰ ਦਾ ਏਕ ਮੇੰਬਰ ਆਪਣੇ ਹੀ ਘਰ ਦਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਬਦਨਾਮੀ ਕਰਨ ਤੇ ਤੁਲਿਆ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਅਪਸੋਸ ਵਾਲੀ ਗੱਲ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ।

Soft Target, as far as I know, concurs with what Johnny has wrapped up in his post that it was done by the RAW agency indirectly in order to defame Sikhs abroad.

I'm going to buy this book as it's an invaluable piece from a 3rd non-biased party.

Johnny forgot to mention in the same soft target book- parmar/malik are both declared potential GOI agents so GOI is having piss laugh on us, its their agents and their wars against sikhs in the name of "sikh terrorism", sikhs who are soo gullible falling for these agents, making these agents maha shaheeds/giving them room to do panthic seva makes us look like extremist and fanatics....GOI is killing two birds with one stone having great laugh at us.!!.!!