Offensive video of prophet mohammad, what if it was our guru sahiban?

N30S1NGH

<garbage edited>

bravo on the censorship...please show me where in my comment i incited violence on innocent people...i just dont have any sympathies with those who go killing people around the world...and then when the trouble hits their own shores..they make out they are the only victims to ever exist on the face of the planet..its war..get over it...i dont see any tributes for the countless non americans killed but 9/11 is constantly thrown in peoples faces....so is the blood of americans more valuable than those killed around the world?... how about this...stop thinking your special because your american...you will find out very quickly outside america...americans are not liked so much...must be shocking to you

bravo on the censorship...please show me where in my comment i incited violence on innocent people...i just dont have any sympathies with those who go killing people around the world...and then when the trouble hits their own shores..they make out they are the only victims to ever exist on the face of the planet..its war..get over it...i dont see any tributes for the countless non americans killed but 9/11 is constantly thrown in peoples faces....so is the blood of americans more valuable than those killed around the world?... how about this...stop thinking your special because your american...you will find out very quickly outside america...americans are not liked so much...must be shocking to you

Firstly I am not American. Secondly you clearly said in your post (which by the way was so hateful that it was edited) that Americans deserved 9/11, which is advocating the massacre of innocents. And no it doesn't come as a shock that Americans are not liked in other parts of the world.

Bro, this applies to the UK and almost every civilization in the world, not just USA.

USA was founded on very amazing principles and our founding fathers did warn us of the current things going on, but most of the population are sheep and don't know any better. The media and the corporate world doesn't help either...

Let's be positive rather than focus on the negatives.

Bro, this applies to the UK and almost every civilization in the world, not just USA.

USA was founded on very amazing principles and our founding fathers did warn us of the current things going on, but most of the population are sheep and don't know any better. The media and the corporate world doesn't help either...

Let's be positive rather than focus on the negatives.

What founding fathers bro?...your a sikh who has origins from punjab...in what way does the founding of america have any relevance to you?...are you sikh first or american bro?

Firstly I am not American. Secondly you clearly said in your post (which by the way was so hateful that it was edited) that Americans deserved 9/11, which is advocating the massacre of innocents. And no it doesn't come as a shock that Americans are not liked in other parts of the world.

ok if your not american..i apologise to you...but my comment still stands...korea, vietnam, iraq, afghanistan and on top of that all the proxy wars supported and sustained by america...how many innocent people killed in those wars that americans forget?...yet when it happens to them...they want the whole world to weep with them...sorry america can care for 9/11...but us sikhs have more important things to worry about...

I love this guy- Ceng Uygur from young turks- ..!! :D :D

I like Ceng, but I disagree with some of his points.

Maybe his family isn't angry, but his family isn't like every other Muslim family. How can he claim popular opinion, by just citing his own family?

He's the only person from a Muslim background to speak against the protests, and he isn't even a practicing Muslim. How does that make his views mainstream in the Islamic world? Whether it's terror attacks or raping young girls, the majority Muslim community stays mum. They only react when non-Muslims point out their wrong-doings. Then they yell islamophobia.

Why did he split East Libya from Libya in the statistics?

Iran hates us because we threaten to bomb them everyday? Maybe that's because they are trying to get Nuclear Weapons, and have openly called for the destruction of Israel.

EDIT: Also, look at the quotes he cites. People saying that the production crew should be hanged or sentenced to death. Also saying that freedom of speech isn't important. Bravo, religion of peace.

Sikh American bro. America is my home, so anything and everything that happens here has relevance to me

america is your current 'home'..we are a diaspora community..we move where the grass is green...if you allow nationalism to take priority over the global sikh panth..then our community wont last the long run..there is a reason why jews have survived for so long..because they put jews and their own survival and prosperity above everything else...

america is your current 'home'..we are a diaspora community..we move where the grass is green...if you allow nationalism to take priority over the global sikh panth..then our community wont last the long run..there is a reason why jews have survived for so long..because they put jews and their own survival and prosperity above everything else...

I do take the Panth first man. Thats why I said Sikh American and not American Sikh. Panth will always have priority.