BBC Asian Network - Nihal on attack on Brar

singh1986

Did they mention my post? It was quote from hollywood movie..lol

I am big fan of CIA type spy movies got huge collection..i agree most spy movies are exaggerated..but they have elements of truth as well which you can relate in real world of spy/intelligence agencies..!!!!!

Must recommended for sikhs who are into political activism etc.

I bet you must have loved that show 24 with Jack Bauer.

RE : General Brar

Recently, Sikhs have been viewed in a positive light across the globe following the oak creek shooting, balpreet kaur, and comments made by JK Rowling.

With the anniversary of November 1984 National Genocide of Sikhs just around the corner, the Indian Government would not like the world to see Sikhi for what it is, a beautiful, positive and vibrant inclusive faith, which hold service to humanity, meditation, tolerance and equality dear.

The government would prefer for the world to see Sikhs as a nuisance, terrorists that need to be executed.

The Government of India does not want the world to recognise that Sikhs have suffered several genocides in India. The indian media propaganda machine has now once again started a vicious campaign against the Sikh community labeling us as Terrorists, Extremists, Violent, Millitants etc.

Please be careful with the messages we are writing. For all we know, the brar incident could be staged, and even if it isn't, the Indian government would like to show evidence to British government stating "You have Extremeist Sikhs representing these views in your country".

Lets now drop the hype... public opinion of the Sikhs is very important, especially with the anniversary of the November Genocide in 4 weeks time.

Please Copy