cherokee culture

curioustoknow

I love wolves, and im not talking about the best football team in the Championship, although i do love them as well. A friend fo mine used to go, to help out at a wolf-reservation near Reading.

ll00ll0l0l0 wolves??? best team ahahahahahahhaa. leicester are the best. :D

anyway this is interesting, learning about other cultures is fun. tell us more. the only thing i've seen here in england is the totem poles on scooby doo. they look pretty cool! do you have any interesting stories?

So basically you are part of the First Nations i.e the original peoples of North America also known as North American Indian.

My understanding from what you have written is that you are a healer - can you let us know what exactly that means. What have been your experiences so far healing people- how do you approach healing?

So you didn't achieve this ability via meditation it has come to you via genetics?

Very interesting.......

So basically you are part of the First Nations i.e the original peoples of North America also known as North American Indian.

My understanding from what you have written is that you are a healer - can you let us know what exactly that means. What have been your experiences so far healing people- how do you approach healing?

So you didn't achieve this ability via meditation it has come to you via genetics?

Very interesting.......

Yes it is meditating on the aura of yourself and the aura of the sick, merging them together to share positive energies, but not wholly because that is dangerous and invasive.

By using your hands you push energy through your hands and smooth the ridges in the sick person's energy field. It is said that most illnesses are caused by rumpled energy fields, or aura. and a person in tune with the energy can manipulate the shape and use this method to increase the immune system's effectiveness and decrease healing time.

My great aunt taught me this ritual and she used to perform it on me when I would get migraines...it was a feeling like I have never felt before that affects every inch of my body

Its like an aura massage

Interesting. i was thinking about totem poles and what they meant. I remember that we in primary school had to make little totem poles, from the cylinder out of kitchen rolls.

No you would be called " Chased out the family!!!"

I love wolves, and im not talking about the best football team in the Championship, although i do love them as well. A friend fo mine used to go, to help out at a wolf-reservation near Reading.

When you say you are more in tune, do you mean that you howl in the night and stuff?

CTK, did you ever have a horse ? do natives americans still keep horses on reservations ?

Haha, yes I used to ride in the rodeos, but horses are not native to America...Europeans brought horses with them...then we killed off all the buffalo because we were faster...yeah....we were def meant to walk :)

Yes it is meditating on the aura of yourself and the aura of the sick, merging them together to share positive energies, but not wholly because that is dangerous and invasive.

By using your hands you push energy through your hands and smooth the ridges in the sick person's energy field. It is said that most illnesses are caused by rumpled energy fields, or aura. and a person in tune with the energy can manipulate the shape and use this method to increase the immune system's effectiveness and decrease healing time.

My great aunt taught me this ritual and she used to perform it on me when I would get migraines...it was a feeling like I have never felt before that affects every inch of my body

Its like an aura massage

This native American lady at my workplace does the same thing, and people whom she tried it on says "IT WORKS"!!!! She says she can see spirits as well!!!!

Haha, yes I used to ride in the rodeos, but horses are not native to America...Europeans brought horses with them...then we killed off all the buffalo because we were faster...yeah....we were def meant to walk :)

Partly incorrect as most horses evolved from North America, but eventually went extinct. They were reintroduced by Europeans.

Man and horse are meant to be together which is why great Native American chiefs were able to be such great warriors.

I agree but I think the power was directed in the right, but wrong direction...instead of conquering the nation to reclaim their lands, they conquered nature, and caused a HUGE issue with the food supply which eventually killed off so many...but the good thing is, some Native Nations were not hunter/gatherers they were farmers and they are the ones that predominantly survived