Is this forum a safehaven for Sikhs?

curioustoknow

I came here to gain knowledge but seems I am being shut out...did I come to the wrong forum? Is this place like "base"* ?

Is there another sikh forum I can go to that might be more willing to answer my questions and maybe a little nicer?

If Sikhism really is a true religion and is right for everyone in the entire world, why be selfish with the knowledge? Why not share it?

We should be more like this guy:

He has complete faith in what he believes and isn't afraid to tackle the tough questions...

*Base- When we were kids and played tag, "base" was the place you could touch and be safe where you couldn't be tagged

Lori

I am not exactly sure who has been rude to you in the past couple of days as everyone has been crazily posting in threads related to Brar. So unless we've skipped/missed those threads, please do let us know.

As for this forum, you should have been here in 2003 to see how much fun we used to have. Past couple of years it has............never mind, you do get what I am trying to say. Please do use the "Report" feature on the bottom left under every post to report any post you find rude. That way we can keep a track and take action. Not sure why this wasn't advised to you all this while, but nonetheless, please do use it if/when needed.