Hindu Terrorists Threaten Sikhs/Say They Will Kill Us/Send Us To Pakistan

Southall Youth

Don't think I am coward, but I think we need to re-think the strategy. Sikhs are no longer that strong and neither form majority in Punjab.

I agree, especially cause of the situation in Rajasthan, one of the killers of '84 was made the MP by Badal in Rajasthan and when Sikhs in the US/UK started the case against him and others, he froze all the assets especially agricultural land for Sikhs living in Rajasthan. I can just imagine what those Sikhs are thinking, "aap ta well settled in US/UK te hun sade vaste pangay pay jandhe" that they have secure lives in the western countries, while we are suffering the consequences of them trying to get justice.

But I don't think we should give up. Let the government do all it can, poora zor la lain do, it'll hopefully be only a little longer, cause it seems like what the Singhs are doing here in the US/UK is starting to have an affect.

About becoming shastardhari: it's a dilemma both ways, if they get caught with any serious weapons they'll be arrested as being terrorists, and with kirpans n sticks it'll be hard to fight off mobs carryin guns n another massacre can occur.

That's when you know ur living in slavery, as second class citizens, when there's no help in sight

Another cycle mechanic comes on camera after drinking half a bottle of desi daaru....

He's picked up the wrong colour scarf....so much for saffron terror! This video is just plain funny.....we should send it to the t.v show You've Been Framed! :giggle: