Maan Su exposed in newspaper

sevak

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I know that it is a topic that admin does not want to start up but as I am new I think I should be allowed to express my strong views, but I'll try to stay calm.

Baba Maan Singh Ji Pehowa Wale:

this is what some of the sangat here wants them to do: take the paper to court-- so we want this Sant Ji to turn to a court to ask for justice----why?

because then we will be convinced that he is innocent?

So all those admirers of chardikala sikhs are telling me that they would expect the same from any other chardikala Gursikh? So the courts are where the sikh sants should go? That is ridiculous, anyone read Bhai Sahib Randir Singh;s auto.... would he go to a court, I remember he refused to come outside of a Gurdwara when told that Sahib had called him as he said that the only Sahib is Waheguru!

So let me get this straight, we Sikhs want him to sue the papers so as not to lose any sangat support? Are we thinking that he needs us? :umm:

Else we want Sant Ji to go infront of the Panj Pyare and tell them he is innocent although they never said they doubted him.

In reality WE NEED him to prove his innocence for our own peace of mind. If he is innocent we don't slander him so still listen to his inspiring kirtan.

If he is guilty we can be aware.

But as far as he is concerned, he doesnt need YOU, we need SANTS and HE might just be one!.

Some people don't like the look on his face, some people complain about his size.

I don't deny that this Sant is 'friendly' to everyone, its a shame people think that a hug=rape or the chance to scream rape.

The rest is for the sangat to decide, I have serious difficulty understanding how a person like him can be able to inspire 100,000s of Sikhs to take amrit and yet not be a 'sant'.

Some people say he leaves jhoot for the sangat to consume, now that is funny: he has only ever given jhoot to his chele when he does not want to eat any more, I'm sure when your mum is full she gives you the remaining half a cup? Sant Ji does not go around making thaali jhooti so it can be eaten by others.

One relative of mine stopped going to the Gurdwara Sahib as he had some bad times to pass by in life, but when Sant Ji came home he was so inspiried by them that he goes to the Gurdwara now.

Sants are not here to be worshipped, they encourage us to bow down to Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Many people think it is wrong that Sant Ji allows us to touch his feet (anywhere but in front of Guru Granth Sahib JI) but how does this stand as an accusation? I have pyar for Sant JI, as you want your dad and mum and elders to put their hand on ur head so I want Sant Ji to also give me blessings that other elders give.

Hopefully sangat ji everyone will know the truth whatever you claim it to boe, but remmeber one thing: a Sant has no need to try to prove his innocence in a court and cannot try to convince the Panj Pyare of his innocence if they have not accused him of anything and he did not come to this world to be tied into court cases and he doesnt need any humans support - no one does- Guru is with us and that is all we need.

:cool:

If the Prime Minister is accused of something - what do we expect?

The proceedure is that you issue a statement - clarifying your position.

Why is it that "Sant" Maan Singh has not issued a statement?

Why is it that his chelay (followers) are issueing statements! When the only people who know what happened between him and the apparent rape victim are the Baba and the girl.

Only the victim's family knows the grief and pain. It's okay for his fans and followers to say "No its all false". But perhaps the Baba could say something on the matter and it may be more proffesional and respectable.

food for thought

If the Prime Minister is accused of something - what do we expect?

The proceedure is that you issue a statement - clarifying your position.

Why is it that "Sant" Maan Singh has not issued a statement?

Why is it that his chelay (followers) are issueing statements! When the only people who know what happened between him and the apparent rape victim are the Baba and the girl.

Only the victim's family knows the grief and pain.  It's okay for his fans and followers to say "No its all false".  But perhaps the Baba could say something on the matter and it may be more proffesional and respectable.

food for thought

85702[/snapback]

I agree with Sher Panjabi.

Also there is nothing wrong with going to Court in a libel case. Many so called baba/sant go to court in India for financial reasons (get land etc) so what is wrong with taking the paper to court ?

If he does not want to go to court why does he not go to Canada any more ? It is said that he will be charged with the alleged offences.

As for the joot. Why does he not just ask for smaller portions ?

These people all claiming he is innocent sound to me as if they have been brianwashed just like you get with cults. This is not the first time a so called baba has been accused of such crimes and we all know about Dhanwant Su being sentenced to 10 years for rape (incidently the Akal Takht Jathedar let him off on this charge).

So the PM and the Singhs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji are at the same level?

The PM has a duty to his country .

The sikhs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji have a duty to their Guru, should sikhs waste time in court for no reason.

I mean NO reason, what will be achieved, how hard is it to win the case? Sant Ji has and can get enough money so buy many witnesses in favour of Sant Ji, no DNA, job done!

But should a Guru Da Sikh waste time in court IF (I'm assuning he is a genuine sant) he has only come to spread Sikhi?

Sant Ji has issued a statement to his 'fans' (lol) and you can get a statement if you find Sant Ji's no.+call him.

Its not a long one like Shah Rukh Khans's letter at the end of Veer Zaara, its short, to the point and just as emotional :nihungsmile: .

Now I was wandering what would change if he made a statement: here is how it goes:

I did not rape anyone, these charges are false and I would like the whole of the sangat to trust me on this matter.

Erm.........that makes a difference how?

After the paper printed this, there was a program at the Pehowa Gurdwara Sahib and there were thousands of people there but much less than last year so I remember Sant Ji saying that he was well aware of who had come and who had not and that it has upset him that some have left but what can we do, we cannot stop living and life goes on.

At the time I did not know about the news.

''rape victim'': so are you from India where there is a nasty habit of believing all are guilty until proven innocent, that is what has led to so many innocent people being tortured in prisons.

Respectable? so to win our respect he has to issue a statement and that will make you happy:

so let me think, this is what your post might be:

The Baba has issued a statement that he is innocent so this must mean that he is innocent and if he had not then I would strongly believe he had something to hide.

How are you so sure the girl is a victim?

Yes so many so-called Babas go to court, but I have no respect for a baba going to court .

If someone said that about me I would not go to court because Waheguru Ji is ALL that matters and whether ppl belive you DOES NOT matter.

I'm not saying this to defend Sant Ji now but speaking to you on an individual basis, does it really matter to you that people think something about you?

Is it not more proper to stay humble and get on with bhagti rather than stand before a judge and say 'Judge Sahib' he said I did this so please give me insaaf!

So Sant Ji should go to Canada where it is obvious he may get arrested, have a case that he has to fight and spend months/yrs doing that and forget about his rehit like sarbloh and paath in a clean place etc because then you people will believe he is innocent once he is out.

Lets not forget that the courts do not always guarantee justice and him going to court and being proven innocent or guilty is not always due to the fact that the respondent is innocent or guilty.

LOL ''smaller portions'': he does, I always hear him saying he doesn't want to eat anything and only some tea/juice. So you bring it and then he has about half and gives half to the person next to him who is a 'chela'. No this only happens very rarely. Just imagine when my mum goes out with me and she asks for less but they insist on the whole glass so she gives the rest to me as she doesn't want anymore, now I would also have to tell my mum that this is wrong.

LOL BRAINWASHED LOL.gif Maybe you never do know, but maybe you are brainwashed by the same person that is spreading this?

Why does it sound like a cult thing to you? So anyone that defends a person that influenced so many people to take amrit and effected me in so many positive ways is now a brainwasher too, lol so did he brainwash people to take amrit with Waheguru Ji di kirpa???

Yes Dhanwant Dahnwant, one sheep makes all sheep dirty so now all the ninda against EVERY SINGLE sant in the history of sikhi must be true because one so called sant raped a woman? So all that ninda of our Gurus, of bhagats, of sants has to be true.

:umm:

I am worried.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

many jathas have been against this maan singh for a LONG TIME

everyone knew he was pakhandi fromt he begginning

the guy comes here and say bring me a limo

wat nirmrata

amazing

there are true sants out there

but enough paakhandis int his age too

dont become hindus and follow somone JUST cause they wear a white chola like maaan singh

but also dont become to filled with suspicion to hate and bharm, that u dont think anyones true sant, and that wud mean u have no idea of wat guru granth sahib je is sayingf

theres enough of both in this world

there is MUCH proof to maan singh being connected to gov. in some ways, and these rape things have been going on for long time, most of us dont know the stuff thas been goin onits been goin on for nough time

but no one came forward

now they did

veerji I did not come here to convince people that they should change but to at least stop ninda, I did doubt Sant Ji and now I can't because I look back at the experiences I had.

The reason I doubted was because anything is possible.

But the fact that I changed my mind does not mean I was correct or that you were correct. Maybe till death one of us will not realise the truth and the truth can be anything.

I have said all I needed to say and I don't think that sharing my experiences will prove to anyone that this is a Sant Ji or that they are true experiences. Also, we are aware that anyone can gain such powers.

But I hope we both have the truth clear in front of us one day, this is not hinting at you but is for the whole sangat.(including myself).

As sant ji says:

''Hawayein Aandia Hawayein Jandian, Par Hamesha Chardikala Vich Gursikh Ravhe so putt hamesha chardikala vich reh''(something like that,not exact).

I don't doubt Sant Ji anymore but you do doubt them, so I can't say one of us is right and the other wrong.

The world is full of possibilities. But I hope I am right, I hope my faith in Waheguru is right, I hope my faith in my self is right, I hope I am right.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh pray.gifpray.gif