Maan Su exposed in newspaper

sevak

Guest stopsingh2
vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Sangat ji it is worng for us to judge anyoen without any firm evidence, do not fall into the trap of nindiya ^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

What evidence you want ?

His former sewaks have confirmed the story. If they were trying to grab his wealth then I could understand that they had hidden motives but they have nothing to gain.

Other people have also confirmed what this bloke has been up to.

With his links to the police and politicians do you think that anyone will try and register a case against him ? I think not.

If the story is a lie let the accused take the paper to court for libel.

Guest stopsingh2
Sat Sri Akal:

When a rape occurs, you do not blame the raped victim...you blame the rapist.

He really should be brought before the Akal Thakt (with pressure from the Sikhs, who should monitor this case closely, as he supposedly has gotten away with it before) and make sure that justice is delivered correctly and based on the evidence.

Spot on . :TH:

Just a shame that the Akal Takht has failed such victims in the past as was the case when so called Baba Dhanwant Su raped a child. The accused should be punished by rigorous imprisonment and the Akal Takht also should then say he is an outcast for his anti Gurmat deeds.

what kind of SANT lets ppl bow and touch his feet? check out the pic and see how ppl are doing matha tek to him! nonono.gif

i think a real SANT would never let anyone matha tek to him. Some at the forum here have stories they've shared before about ppl trying to matha tek to someone and how that person didn't let them.

you can't be a sant just cuz u have lots of knowledge on gurbani, its also about your actions.

Sat Sri Akal:

P.S. Panj Pyare are Panj Pyare. If the Panj Pyare are assembled and they desire to summon the baba, he is duty bound as a Sikh to present himself. So perhaps if he comes to Canada or U.S., or Britain, that could be done too. And trust me, nobody has the authority to override their decisions, lest they want to take on the Panth Khalsa.

• 3 weeks later...

Vaheguru

do not blame women, do not blame victims, we are just looking for sangath like th singhji's out there, but we obviously gota be alot more aware, n careful. I knew him, seemed pyara but not kaami, but this is the midst of kaljug wen u cant tell the difference between light and darkness, we can not identify evil, coz its in disguise. I am so disapointed, but makes me think, u cant trust ANYONE but Guru maharaj himself, who will be with us, love us like his children and give us the perfect guidance forever.

bhul chuk mafi :|