Maan Su exposed in newspaper

sevak

Guest vikramkhalsa
QUOTE (sevak @ Sep 12 2004, 03:14 PM)

sometimes..i feel..like 600 years ago..people prayed to god..to send his avtar..and guru nanak ji came..same thing should be done again..at this time..waheguroooo.... 

Recite Japji Sahib. He is right there

^_^^_^^_^^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

This Saint is very popular in India esp. Punjab and having plenty of followers.

These fake Saints ditch the innocent, less educative villagers of Punjab and I have also seen them to take the rich people of Indian cities & sikhs in abroad in their trap.

Well ofcourse unorganized and un-systmatical methods of SGPC Parchar system, leaders are also the reason for the upliftment of these fakes Shops (Deras).

bhulla chukka dee maufai

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I would like 2 disagree with the above comment about ramgahrias. being from a ramgahria family i found that comment offensive, because of ur implication that ramgahrias are uneducated. i know enough people who arent ramgahrias who follow sants... but in our ramgahria family we havent ever followed any sants.

Guest stopsingh2
stopsingh2 , you said

" He is accused of sexually exploiting women etc."

Well, I first of all the integrity of those women hu come to any baba for explotation... I dont understand these women at the first hand !!! :lol:

pray.gif waheguru

Thats right but it does not mean people should take advantage of such women by sexually abusing them.

Sat Sri Akal:

When a rape occurs, you do not blame the raped victim...you blame the rapist.

He really should be brought before the Akal Thakt (with pressure from the Sikhs, who should monitor this case closely, as he supposedly has gotten away with it before) and make sure that justice is delivered correctly and based on the evidence.