Maan Su exposed in newspaper

sevak

1) lets be careful in our choice of words

2) innocent until proven guilty and all that particularly considering there are always nindak around. people who put themselves up for the scrutiny of the panth like babas do need to make sure they behave appropriately and have plenty of people around them at all times not least for witnesses in these types of situations

lets deal with this on panthic level and see what happens, otherwise people can accuse the newspaper of bias or nindia if there is not enough evidence

all i'm saying is be VERY careful before accusing.

i don't want to see the day where great websites like these face legal action by rich babae

:lol:

that said i've never been a big fan of bow-to-me-babae or certain bling-bling-babae

any decent gursikhs put monies collected at gurdwarae to community use or some way of betterment for the Panth. Others give monies back to that gurdwara

if it is proven and accepted on panthic level- i'll be the first beating down his door to deal with it

i say all this with greatest respect to sanjhsavera, W!N and all concerned

just my 2 cents

peace

Guest stopsingh2
1) lets be careful in our choice of words

2) innocent until proven guilty and all that particularly considering there are always nindak around. people who put themselves up for the scrutiny of the panth like babas do need to make sure they behave appropriately and have plenty of people around them at all times not least for witnesses in these types of situations

lets deal with this on panthic level and see what happens, otherwise people can accuse the newspaper of bias or nindia if there is not enough evidence

all i'm saying is be VERY careful before accusing.

i don't want to see the day where great websites like these face legal action by rich babae

that said i've never been a big fan of bow-to-me-babae or certain bling-bling-babae

any decent gursikhs put monies collected at gurdwarae to community use or some way of betterment for the Panth. Others give monies back to that gurdwara

if it is proven and accepted on panthic level- i'll be the first beating down his door to deal with it

i say all this with greatest respect to sanjhsavera, W!N and all concerned

just my 2 cents

peace

He got away with a rape accusation before. His sevaks/chele have left him a

nd confirm that he is a sex pest.

No one will bring a case against him in India as he has too much political clout. The Akal Takht has become just a talking shop when it comes to such matters, as in the case of "Baba" Dhanwant Su who raped a child and got away with it as the Akal Takht Jathedar felt he rather than the police should deal with the matter.

I wonder why maan su did not venture into Canada this year......lets think was it because he faced possible charges for his dirty deeds.

rolleyes.gif

i'm blatantly the last person on this forum who would be one of his chelae

believe me if this is accepted on a panthic level; need not be from Akal Takhat, then if police, etc. will not deal with it then i'm very very sure it will be dealt with

rough justice is something our panth has been proven effective at as we deal with problems internally

if it is accepted that he has done wrong then it will be dealt with wherever he is and no chumta-wielding-chelae will stop it from happening

<_<

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

sadh sangat ji..as we all know that guru sahiban di sikhi nu lokka ne kinne niche gira ta hai..some one came from vancouver and i m hearing that some baba name maan singh..he did some bad stuff..and it was all over the radio..does n e one abou this baba..please share with us..

bhul chuk maafi jeeooo

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh