tylenol ?

sevak

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

does n e one here take medicine like tylenol capsules or tablets...or when have a cold then take cold tylenol..

cuz i read the ingredients that cold tylenol has alcohal in it..what i want to know is it..this alcohal and alcohal [sharab] is two different things ?

please let daas..know that does all the tylenol contain alcohal

bhul chuk maafi jeoo

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

Sat Sri Akal:

I am going to guess you are taking the capsules or something which has a liquid inside it. It is possible that alcohol is used as a solvent to keep the drug in a liquid solution.

If it bothers you, just take the tablets...should not be any alcohol in them.

For those who wonder which alcohol is the actual alcohol in sharab, that would be ethanol. It can be used in drugs, but other alcohols can be used as well.

I am not sure whether there's any preservative alcohol in it, but the class of organic compounds that have name ending with -ol are alcohols. But the addictive one is only ethanol. So tylenol is an alcohol perhaps but i think it does not have any ethanol...not sure though......also the gasoline or petrol we use also has a mixture of Hydrocarbons like butanol......but we cant quit using them

I don't worry about that alochol in medicines that much. I m not taking them to get high or something. And any animals weren't hopefully killed to make the medicines. I don't take any GELCAPS or any capsules which are made of GELATIN. I mean my headache or fever is not that important that I need an animal killed for it. PLus its not like gelatin makes ur headache or watever problem you have go away. Its just there so the capsule will melt quickly inside u and get to the problem. we should all avoid those and stick with tablets. Tylenol and every other company makes these gelcaps.