Mixed marriages are better than pushing Sikhs away.

sanjsingh

Not everyone is lucky like you khalsa ji who converted from hinduism to khalsa brother hood. Everyone is on different pace, have different karams- its not black and white..!!.

There are those who are truly believe, in order to take/receive amrit -one should be fully ready just like how panj pyares literally were, as they were bhramgyani gursikhs..they do have good argument..remember precedence set by bhai fauja singh ji- how he set himself on railway track to receive amrit and panj pyares finally decided that he is at the chardi-kalah level to receive amrit now. i think you will agree amrit sanchar has became mass production/assembly line robotic process .!!

Menu ki pata yaar, tu ehmi changey bhaley Mehtab Singh nu Lucky Singh banaayi janna. Baaki rahi gal Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh ji di, ohna vaare asi ki kahiye. Yaar siddi siddi court marriage karo, vakeelaan ne vi te roti khaani hundi.

Yaar mai socheya tu mera phrend aa :angrymonkey: , tu chounna mai change ho jaava :sad2: ? Hun tu sachee menu depress kar dena :no: . Naale mai kehda koi jhooth bolleya.

Ohh hai yaar mai tere phrend aa! Change ni hona...ok puttar! :smile2:

Tere signature di vich boht sach aa! Ahh <banned word filter activated> forum nu tu changi tara monitor kar! :D

In my case Hindu mukt, coz after all I come from a Hindu family remember, and thats what I am still seen as even by daaru-drinking baal-cutting "Sikhs", and its cool with me. :excited:

In all seriousness, how many times have you been accused of being an RSS agent??

I guess all that Mahabharata talk didn't help things. :blush2: :biggrin2:

Brother, let people talk shite all they want. You're more of a Sikh than the majority of born-Sikhs, and I'm not saying that to flatter you.

shaant vats shaant...yeh samay vivaad karne ka nahi hai, yeh samay toh samay barbaad karne ka hai, aage jaake tumhaare yug, arthaat kalyug mein, isay "time pass" kaha jaayega...

In my case Hindu mukt, coz after all I come from a Hindu family remember, and thats what I am still seen as even by daaru-drinking baal-cutting "Sikhs", and its cool with me. :excited:

Gurmukho it doesn't matter what others think. You should teach them that it is only through the house of Guru Nanak that one can get saved. To obtain Gurmat mukhti it is way better than vishnu mukhti. Just do a jakara out loud when they think or call you a hindu it will seriously change their perspective of you.

In all seriousness, how many times have you been accused of being an RSS agent??

The first time is your post, how do you feel about that?

I think moderators and admins need to tighten up their ban hammer and it is halloween. Bring the scare to the little kiddos. hehe

haha! nahee depressed naa hoyo veer jee, oh hasay vich boldhay hongay...batkay chapar maar haha :D

Leh hadh hogi, mai kad depress hoya, besharam log depressed nai hunde, mai te maha-besharm aa.
Brother, let people talk shite all they want. You're more of a Sikh than the majority of born-Sikhs, and I'm not saying that to flatter you.
Mai ho gaya flat, inna makhan, hunn nhauna pena.
Gurmukho it doesn't matter what others think. You should teach them that it is only through the house of Guru Nanak that one can get saved. To obtain Gurmat mukhti it is way better than vishnu mukhti. Just do a jakara out loud when they think or call you a hindu it will seriously change their perspective of you.
Which jakara? Bole So Nihaal? Or that...jaiiiii kaaaraaaa sheraa vaaliii daaaaa.....

The first time is your post, how do you feel about that?

I think moderators and admins need to tighten up their ban hammer and it is halloween. Bring the scare to the little kiddos. hehe

Hello Singh559, why you want to scare people? Ajj kamm te saare hee munde-kudiyaan ulloo de paththay bann ke aaye aa. Mai keha tuhanu mai saara saal darounna, tusi saare ajj ikko dinn ch menu daraaee jandeo.

Leh hadh hogi, mai kad depress hoya, besharam log depressed nai hunde, mai te maha-besharm aa.

Mai ho gaya flat, inna makhan, hunn nhauna pena.

Which jakara? Bole So Nihaal? Or that...jaiiiii kaaaraaaa sheraa vaaliii daaaaa.....

LOL the former one. BTW out of curiosity what do you call your father and mother? Pitasri and matasri lol?