beg everyone for help please

help222

i hav made the biggest mistakes in my life i masturbated at the church wearing a shri sahib when i did it i wasnt thinking about what i was doing and many times i did this at my house as i was a small thaga shri sahib the little one yu wear outside will satuguru ji ever forgive me i was 19 and 13 or something when i took amrit i kaam has made my biggeest mistakes i feel so sorry please i beg you good people billions times better than me to ansswer i beg you

At the Church?!

Let me just share something. When I was 13 we were staying at a residence just by a Gurdwara in Kenya. I think the rooms were the property of the Gurdwara, not sure, but nonetheless despite knowing that the Gurdwara was so close by I masturbated. I felt guilty but my kaam was more important to me. I woke up with like 50 severe insect bites on my face, and the other 3 people who'd slept in the same room didn't have any bites.

i hav made the biggest mistakes in my life i masturbated at the church wearing a shri sahib when i did it i wasnt thinking about what i was doing and many times i did this at my house as i was a small thaga shri sahib the little one yu wear outside will satuguru ji ever forgive me i was 19 and 13 or something when i took amrit i kaam has made my biggeest mistakes i feel so sorry please i beg you good people billions times better than me to ansswer i beg you

Have you really taken amrit?? If you had you would never have committed a bajjar kurehit.

Correct me if i m wrong,

you are amritdhari singh (as you said you wore siri sahib)went to church (do you mean gurdwara or actual christian church) and then pulled out your willy and jacked off? What was in your head? some bibi you saw?

I am having hard time to wrap my head around this one..! :blink2:

the church??? why did you pull one off in a church?

Im sorry i know this topic isnt really funny but the way your post sounds made me laugh! :lol2:

But on a serious note, that is truly disgusting.

Correct me if i m wrong,

you are amritdhari singh (as you said you wore siri sahib)went to church (do you mean gurdwara or actual christian church) and pulled out your willy and jacked off? What was in your head? some bibi you saw?

I am having hard time to wrap my head around this one..! :blink2:

LOL language bhai sahib.