westernised british asian / indian girls are a BIG TURN OFF

Guest wonderer

Guest wonderer

I'm find settling down with a westernised indian female is very hard to do as they all pretty much cheap tarts who drink more than men, sleep around with every dog out there and try to be like men in everything these days and not wifey material the kind of girl you can take home and your mum and family be proud of.

Anyone else having the same experience? What are the solutions apart from marrying a fresh from Punjab.

I think your view point is extremley narrow minded. You have observed a section of society and then go on to paint every westernised indian girl/ woman with the same brush. Maybe its just your definition of westernised that needs a rethink?

You say that you "find settling down with a westernised indian female is very hard...". This implies you are 'trying out' or have 'tried out?' Does this not make you just a bad.

Why do you think "marrying a fresh from Punjab" may be better. What some girls and boys get up to in the West is no different than in the East.

Answer-

if you were amritdhri wich is hukam of guru gobind singh, then you wouldnt have to bother with the drinking and sleeping. Also, there is so much sangat out there, that live ''westernized'' if ynu want to put it that way, and are great role models, its not right to say that every westernised sikh girl is the same, im offended

I'm find settling down with a westernised indian female is very hard to do as they all pretty much cheap tarts who drink more than men, sleep around with every dog out there and try to be like men in everything these days and not wifey material the kind of girl you can take home and your mum and family be proud of.

I take a huge amount of offense at that. I have two sisters. Neither drink, sleep around or act like men. You've encountered a small proportion of people. I wonder whether most women steer clear of you and your attitude and that's why the only ones interested are the ones you described.

speak for your self I find the britsh accent hella dope i mean you may think the idea of a punjabi girl (from punjab) s cool but if you get to know her it can vary but like common sense tells us every girl is different so hold off your intial judgements and just enjoy the positives of each person.

A real sikh does not do vaar (hatred) to a munmuck.

Got to say, a good few apneean from back home come here, get married and then dump the guy for their boyfriend from back home.

So those days of simplistically perceiving desi kurian as some icon of purity and western girls as straight slappers are long gone. It's a tad more complex than that these days.

Guest wonderer

Just to clarify i'm a mona sahejdhari Sikh guy not at all overally religious or interested in becoming amritdhari I just want a decent punjaban for marriage with values and traditional family values. I can get cheap slapper desi chicks easily just go clubbing or pull chicks on online dating sites its not hard. But finding a decent wifey type is very hard... and those who say they got sisters and they decent how do you know they are? Do you check their lives minute by second? Do you know whats on their mobile fones what text messaging flirting apps they use? what websites they access? No you dont if you do your a stalker and breaching their privacy so dont give me that your sisters are decent chances are they are corrupt as the rest of society these days.