I am ready for hell

Guest sim

There is so much pain in the world death,disease and poverty is every where.there may be god but he is painless.you can say that this is due to karam.but still i can't see this much pain.I am ready to bear the pain of everyone.If some one have to go to hell or go to joons i am ready to go insted.I know i will cry and and it will be painfull but i am ready for anything.ITS ENOUGH MAN I CAN'T SEE THIS ANYMORE.I am ready tell me which prayer i have to do.

Dont be an <banned word filter activated>.If you die think of the repercussions.Your whole family will be sad etc.Dont be stupid.Get yourself more in gurbani.God does everything for a reason.

paji or penji sim, sorry dont know your gender, please calm down, nobody should tell what prayer to do as obviously you are going through a bad time.

Dont do anything stupid. if there is nobody you can talk to call Sikh helpline (0845 644 0704) or (0799900 4363). please talk to somebody, or message somebody on here, you will get help.

ending it all is not going to solve anything, or end the suffering in the world. there is always a way out. please talk to anbody you feel comfortable talking with.

Waheguru is always with us even in bad times, and things will get better. i was very dukhi, i am not saying everything is perfect now, but better than before. Waheguru does everything for a reason, you have to trust them with your heart.

problems are always there, but this is why we are in this world, god also sees how we cope with the pain and bad things that happen to us. Gurbani is not to be done to end it all, it should be done for rakhea, protection. nobody should do Gurbani for wrong reasons.

dont give up, be strong, when you become mentally strong, your mann will also become stronger.

but you really need to see a doctor or professional, you are not alone.

I am sorry but i think there is some misunderstanding i said that i want to end the pain of all people.i want to hold all their bad karams myself.i am also praying to waheguru let me handel everyone's pain.i am ready to do this.now tell me what i have to do.

If you were capable of it, you would have already taken it. I don't believe we could seriously handle all of our own sins in one go, let alone anyone else's.

Instead of trying to carry everyone's sins, why not burn them through seva and simran? Doing seva will mean that others will benefit and this is far more fruitful than trying to carry an unbearable burden.