wow...beautiful place.

Gurpreet Singh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.... i'm just in awe  Looks so nice.....
jio, we should not be getting into these kinda stuff, why? its maya! concentrate on paath and simran instead of putting your mind elsewhere. i know its hard, but you can come through.
We should organize a SikhSangat.com trip to either India or somewhere like this, we can get the sevadaars of SS to organize something

instead of going to earthly places that lead the mind away from god, how about organising a trip to sachkhand. the ticket? paath. the price? how much simran you do.

now thats a trip! :lol:

bhol chukke muaff

Das

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

instead of going to earthly places that lead the mind away from god, how about organising a trip to sachkhand. the ticket? paath. the price? how much simran you do.

That was a great idea. i really loved it. a nice way to explain the very basic of Gursikhi. ^_^

way to go Kandola Paji. :TH:

I really love this sangat. i am actually learning alot. thanks alot.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru ji Created all these beautiful places....doesn't mean we can't enjoy his creation....we can use his creation positively....look at those places......don't tell me u can't do simran there...and a sikhsangat trip...that would be a blessin for me man..... being in the sangat of soooo many gursikhs.....waking up at amritvela.....ishnaan on da beach....nitnem on an island..... rolleyes.gif ..anyways waahegurooo........ :lol:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I agree with Gurpreet Singh...

Akaal purkh vaheguroo didn't make this creation for no reason, there are so many parts to his creation, he contemplates on his creation.

Kandola, you have to differentiate between maya, and beauty. Obviously, Vaheguroo created maya, but we can't simply call everything maya and denounce it, then what's the purpose of making this world?

Its only maya, if you get attached to it, like tv for example, you can learn alot from it, you listen to bani/simran/katha, so how can you call it maya? It takes you towards Vaheguroo, but if you get attached to watching bad shows, and things that take you away from Vaheguroo then its maya.

For example, if it brings everyone together as saadh sangat, and you do bani/simran then the place is like heaven.