Punjab Culture Geet Getting More Gunth

Hammertime007

We should stop Honey "Singh" from using the name Singh for starters. His songs have the most gandh ive ever heard. Bhangra is load of rubbish now, only listen to odd few old songs.

We should stop Honey "Singh" from using the name Singh for starters. His songs have the most gandh ive ever heard. Bhangra is load of rubbish now, only listen to odd few songs old songs.

* 2 - his videos are very dirty too.

why dont drop the name Singh, even mild singers like Safri who is a Singh Dont use the name Singh

This "Lach-arr Geet" happens under the nose of Akal Takht, SGPC, SAD, various Jathas what are they doing ?

* 2 - his videos are very dirty too.

why dont drop the name Singh, even mild singers like Safri who is a Singh Dont use the name Singh

This "Lach-arr Geet" happens under the nose of Akal Takh what are they doing,

Yeah i can imagine what his videos are like.

Exactly i dont even know why he uses Singh, pure besti.

Yeah i can imagine what his videos are like.

Exactly i dont even know why he uses Singh, pure besti.

Pure Scum, he was challanged by Punjabi Journlasits a while a they were nearly all Hindu Punjabi but fair play to them (no Singhs there) they asked him what do ypu know about Punjabi Values ? respect and histroy ? he gave very standard answers which some1 write for him,

I would other wise laugh are the shear hypocrasy, for instance I would say to honey singh and Jazzy B in the above video: yes, turning up to a party with a AK47 does indeed sound like the beginnings of a good night out (Sarcasm!!)!!, and yes should that happen the crowd would obviously ignore your RPG and continue enjoying themselves. Yes openly perving on a girl's backside (who could be your sister, or at the very least you should consider her your sister) does make you look very cool, not to mention having an intravenous drip of drugs/alcohol sounds like a real cool persons idea of a good time. :D ;D

The problem is, despite the ridiculous ignorant arrogance of these two singers..there are younger sikhs and punjabis in india who look up to these people as role models (despite how difficult that may seem to us) and hence treating women as objects, injecting drugs, shaving hair, drinking alcohol and trivial violence are the message they receive to mimick their rolemodels.

Dark is this age..but it is only by peer pressure by western sangat that these idiots will stop humiliate themselves and self-respecting punjabis. These guys feel that by making the odd 'dharmic' song with a bit of stubble and tight pagh will redeem them, but it is completely outweighed by the immense maya of the other 99% tracks produced by these guys. Everytime we see/hear of these guys or anyone listening to these songs we should ask them what exactly they meant in songs such as the above and whether that message is one they want their sister, mother or aunt to take on board.

The cases of perverts who openly do shedkhani with girls in india are just a result of the sheer gandh from punjabi songs. These songs have a huge impact on kids growing up listening to them. Add to that the gandh on bollywood films. Punjabi songs and bollywood movies are the best ways to turn your innocent kid into a potential pervert.

Punjabi "culture" is already out-of-control drink, drugs, greed - look at this video theres no bhangra band here:

YouTube is almost bursting with idiots who do shameful things wearing dastaar, kara and using caste to disgrace others.

How do you know he is Punjabi? All I see is a Sikh. Maybe if Sikhs stopped looking for something to blame and faced up to the fact that what is/isnt acceptable is a pretty subjective thing and no one sets any kind of guidelines then we could talk about the issue.

As for the JazzyB video, how about asking them why they made such an odd video? Might get more of an answer than just making up why you think they act that way.