Patka,

13Mirch

When ever I do a joora and tie a patka, half my head is exposed from the back. It is very embarrassing and people go out of their way to tease me. I have seen videos on how to tie it but nothing is working out. My mum deliberately goes out of her way to pick fights with me randomly over this issue. Can anyone please tell me how to tie the patka properly.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

how to tie a patka.

or, just do a keski. Its a small pagh that is warm and comfortable. also looks better

Veer Ji I do sports, and am amritdhari. Especially combat sport. I need to put small kakkars around my kesh and patka has more maneuverability and is very smooth. But the thing keeps slipping of the back of my head. Otherwise I typically wear a keski.

Nice picture though I do not understand anything.

Veer Ji I do sports, and am amritdhari. Especially combat sport. I need to put small kakkars around my kesh and patka has more maneuverability and is very smooth. But the thing keeps slipping of the back of my head. Otherwise I typically wear a keski.

Nice picture though I do not understand anything.

Is your patka cloth big enough to cover your entire head? Do you want to tie a Monty Panesar patka or a normal small child patka?