So called SIngh on dating show

TuhadaDaas

I think anyone claiming to be a "Sikh" of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj that commits actions in contradiction or that goes against the teachings of Maharaj should be held to account regardless of their skin colour.

A large number of actions carried out by certain members of the 3HO group are questionable and those people should be held to account... Equally in the same breath this brothers actions on a number of different occasions including this latest baysharamie needs to be held to account!

man, u shud see the tweets people are making, gorey are laughing at this clown, other singhs bashing him, rightly soo, and other punjabis supporting him...my God.

I wonder how his fmaily took the little racist comment from the girl ? Basthi2theMaximum

Tweets gorey calling him a sullah. One said see how he came out precisely at 9/11 I am finished.

Betha rehendha. gosh this guy is embarrassing.

When that BNP supporting 'rajinder singh' was going to do our besti, I know that akal takht said they would excommunicate him if he did anymore, do you think that Akal takht should do something similar in this scenario?

He never done bezti he can vote who wants

Rajinder could tell the BNP the diff between us and Pakees, and the fact we dont to take over the uk ,