So called SIngh on dating show

TuhadaDaas

<banned word filter activated> is up with his dhari?? l0l is he a wannabe Viking of some sort. LOL. Oh my this dude will be representing us on T.V.

Hopefully he doesn't fixo or tie his beard up like on T.V and do a dance to captain bhangre da. *facepalm*

Defo not representing me Singh lollllll

SAS should expose this fool and do a their next Sikh ethics show based on the show he will be appearing on.

Waheguru have kirpa on this brother... From his Projectnaad days, to City Sikhs, to Take me out to this Dhaari and Glasses combo, its looks like this bachaara is seriously seriously lost! May Maharaj shine his light in to all the dark facets within his brain.

All my brothers and sisters, I humbly request you remember this brother as well as all those "Sikhs" that made comments on his twitter page such as:

"Daas Design@DaasDesign

@Param_TakeMeOut awesome bruv, bare kirpa, cannot wait! Oop opa #paramstyle ;) x

Amo Singh@AmoSingh1

@Param_TakeMeOut make sure you have kachi on in Fernandos!! and dont wear a pink or red pagh too...

Karan'deep @Karan_Taylored

@Param_TakeMeOut smash it up Singh .. Do it for all us punjabis .. Grab the gori and leave ;)

Kalyug is in full effect people!

Defo not representing me Singh lollllll

SAS should expose this fool and do a their next Sikh ethics show based on the show he will be appearing on.

SAS should expose this person and City Sikhs. SAS should also have a word with the Sikh Channel who are promoting the 'British Sikh Report' by City Sikhs.

The City Sikhs have started to collect information via a questionnaire:

http://www.citysikhs.org.uk/2012/11/british-sikh-report-the-largest-census-launched-by-sikhs/

The questionnaire (see below) and its results if misused could be extremely dangerous (especially from an identity perspective, given what are Gurus stipulated and is not negotiable by 'modern' pr City Sikhs which would like to see this identity eroded)

http://www.britishsikhreport.org/

All credible Sikh organisations (SCUK, SFUK, BSCF etc. and affiliated/associated Gurdwaras/SIkh organisations) oppose or are not in favour of this questionnaire/report.

The approach was not to give this questionnaire/report too much publicity, but by Sikh Channel running a Promo this is not helping.

This is a very interesting discussion. Let's add something here

3HO an organization that is run by white Sikhs

3HO are dancing and doing bhangra...................and no Sikh speaks up, but those who do are bashed and then the Sikhs agree with 3HO

3HO are saying homosexuality is not wrong...........those Sikhs that speak up are bashed by other punjabi Sikhs and the punjabi Sikhs agree with 3HO

3HO perform a homsexual marriage before Satguru...........those who speak up are bashed by punjabi Sikhs and punjabi Sikhs agree with 3HO

3HO put up bibian as Punj Pyare..............those who speak up are bashed by punjabi Sikhs and punjabi Sikhs agree with 3HO

3HO distort Sikhi by saying kundalini yoga is a part of Sikhi.............Sikhs speak against this and punjabi Sikhs insult these Sikhs and agree with 3HO

3HO are going world wide with their wrong preaching of Sikhi................but once again they are protected by punjabi Sikhs and those who speak out are bashed.

But even after this watch the hardcore fans come out to protect 3HO once again. :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme:

Sorry bro I don't understand are you saying this guy on this show is a part of the 3HO group??