Her dad want's true sikh

Guest Arjun Monga

• 2 weeks later...

kisay hindu ya hor ghair-sikh di kudi apne ghar laike auna vi galt hona chahida fer, ki nai ? apne mundeya di vi naal naal khabar leni peni sannu...

dekh veer jad koi bnda kise dooje dharm di kudi naal viaah krda, ta kudi da ohi dharm hunda jo osde husband da hunda, so ta main keh riha k j sikh kudi kise hor dharm de munde naal viaah kerdi aa ta ohda sanu lose aa, but j asi dooje dharm di kudi naal viaah ker de haan ta oh ta sikh hi banauni paini aa, saaf aa oh sikhi ch aau, ............ asi loka nu sikhi ch shamal karna k bahar kadna, ha j koi hindu munda amritdhari hove oh hor gal aa, per kudiya hi hamesha dharm badal dyan,

guru gobind singh ji ne rajpoot raje aa nu kiha c k tusi apne hathi gavaa buchda de hath fdaunde ho, oh kehdne asi pakke hindu asi eh kam ni karde, guru sahib kehnde k apni dhee muslmaan naak viaah deni , buchad de hath gau fda den braber hai,

j sikh kudi kise hor dharm de munde naal viaah kerdi aa ta ohda sanu lose aa, but j asi dooje dharm di kudi naal viaah ker de haan ta oh ta sikh hi banauni paini aa, saaf aa oh sikhi ch aau

hona te eh chahida par inna soukha vi nai na hunda...especially in cases of love marriage between 2 people of different religions, neither one will be ready to give up...thats why many families are mixed...munda-kudi dona ne kehna ki mai tere dharm nu kuch ni kehnda/kehndi, tu menu na keh...mukk di gal eh hai, ki je kisi nu apne dharm naal sachi pyaar hai, ohne dujje dharm de munde/kudi naal viah di gal sochni vi nai...jihna di priorities life ch hor ne, oh jo marji kari jaan...thats what i always say in such threads...if the guy/girl had love/satkaar for Sikhi to begin with, and understood the importance of having a Sikh spouse in order to ensure his/her progeny also had the same, he/she will never marry a non-Sikh...those who dont bother about Sikhi can't be held responsible if they marry outside religion...please forgive me for saying this but then its the parents' fault for not having cultivated that prem in their kids at a young age...magro jinna marji roi jaao "haaye kudi hindu naal firdi"..."haaye kudi nu te musalmaan pasand aa gya"...uncle jee, aunty jee, galti vi fer tuhadi hee aa...see that video i posted in sher-e-punjab thread...Sikhaan diaan kudiyaan aap kehndiya ke asi musalmana naal turna-firna, and sanu koi nai rok sakda...this shows the ugly truth...parents nu chahida ki shoti umro hee Gurmat di gurrti baccheya nu ditti jaave...

baaki these are just my opinions...je kisi nu galt lagge taan meherbani karke theek kar deo...je bure lagge te menu maafi de deni jee...

• 3 months later...
Guest kharab

arjun bai,

life is short.happiness cant be taken for granted.You never know when the small things in life that make one happy vanish.One doesnt live forever.So do what makes you both happy.

However,i would advise the stuff only if your love is as strong as sohni mahiwaal.I doubt whether your love is as strong and fast love between sohni and mahiwal.these days love is just a feeling that goes away with time and situation.

if you are ready to live without her,i suggest a wedding is not the proper bargain.If you are ready to die for her,then your love warrants it and who are we to stand between you two.Love is also a gift of god and i too have loved and lost.

I feel for you. You've been in a long term relationship with her and are honourable enough to not have taken this relationship to the physical level. You kept her izzat intact. I respect you for that because in today's society not many guys are like this. But at the same time I feel for her father as well. If I were her father I would not want my daughter to marry a non Sikh, especially if she has taken Amrit because Amritdharis are suppose to follow certain sidhaants/asools. An amritdhari cannot marry a non Sikh because she would comprimise her dharm if she did. So I feel sorry for you as I feel for her father, as you both are in a difficult situation. But the girl in this story, she was Amritdhari, so she knew what was expected of her from the side of her Dharm and her father yet she got into a relationship with you. The girl should have been smarter instead of putting you and her father in such a difficult situation. Some how I wish things could get well for you and her father.

I feel for you. You've been in a long term relationship with her and are honourable enough to not have taken this relationship to the physical level. You kept her izzat intact. I respect you for that because in today's society not many guys are like this. But at the same time I feel for her father as well. If I were her father I would not want my daughter to marry a non Sikh, especially if she has taken Amrit because Amritdharis are suppose to follow certain sidhaants/asools. An amritdhari cannot marry a non Sikh because she would comprimise her dharm if she did. So I feel sorry for you as I feel for her father, as you both are in a difficult situation. But the girl in this story, she was Amritdhari, so she knew what was expected of her from the side of her Dharm and her father yet she got into a relationship with you. The girl should have been smarter instead of putting you and her father in such a difficult situation. Some how I wish things could get well for you and her father.

I completely agree with all of the above. Finding the right person (someone we connect with on an emotional level) is so very difficult these days. A few moments with the right person is wonderful. But 3 years? That can't be dismissed so quickly. But then the father is also absolutely correct, and I respect him for his stance on the issue. Too many parents these days are weak-willed and unable to handle their households, and the father has to take into account many considerations and points of view before making a decision.