Canadian Desi Media on Meat Eating

can you prove me wrong?

Prove you wrong, in regards to your statement that consumption of meat is an obstacle in the path to God.

To prove something, you need proof, i.e. evidence. What evidence do you want me to provide in regards to a path to God? The subject itself requires faith and logic, not evidence.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence. Thus, you can't prove me wrong either.

I will offer this to you: If humans are the highest form of incarnation, then at some point we were incarnated as an animal that ate meat. How was that meat eating animal able to move up the hierarchy and eventually attain this human form?

I like my meat well done, so I don't think I will be trying to eat live animals any time soon. Lol.

Mainu nah puch. Avdeh dentist nu puch lae, "Why do we have canine teeth?"

In the animal kingdom, the only animals that have canine teeth are those that eat flesh.

haha thats a ridiclous answer. I am surprised that all of sudden ur logics became so weak. you dnt need canine teeth to eat cooked meat. thats the dumbst answer i ever read lol

Prove you wrong, in regards to your statement that consumption of meat is an obstacle in the path to God.

To prove something, you need proof, i.e. evidence. What evidence do you want me to provide in regards to a path to God? The subject itself requires faith and logic, not evidence.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence. Thus, you can't prove me wrong either.

I will offer this to you: If humans are the highest form of incarnation, then at some point we were incarnated as an animal that ate meat. How was that meat eating animal able to move up the hierarchy and eventually attain this human form?

We are not animals and we did not evolve from other species.

I will make the question simpler: Can you name one puran Mahapursh who was used to consuming meat?

Can you please provide that hukamnamma? I have never come across it.

As far as I know, Akal Takht does not prohibit meat eating. They only prohibit halaal meat (and kosher meat defacto).

Actually I heard it couple of month back but in forum community- politics-news culture thread is topic about meat and a member SINGHG has provided the photocopy and its source there, I came across today. It might be showing on your screen just scroll down.

haha thats a ridiclous answer. I am surprised that all of sudden ur logics became so weak. you dnt need canine teeth to eat cooked meat. thats the dumbst answer i ever read lol

I am dumb...please guide me. How did this meat eating creep into the human diet? Why are our bodies able to break down meat into amino acid constituents and glucose to provide energy for our bodily functions?

Why are herbivores (vegetarian animals) not able to do this?

I am dumb...please guide me. How did this meat eating creep into the human diet? Why are our bodies able to break down meat into amino acid constituents and glucose to provide energy for our bodily functions?

Why are herbivores (vegetarian animals) not able to do this?

Why are humans able to digest alcoholic and other toxic substances then?

We are not animals and we did not evolve from other species.

I will make the question simpler: Can you name one puran Mahapursh who was used to consuming meat?

We are animals and we did evolve...not from other species, but from other forms of our own species.

This taught to school-age children. It is an accepted belief held by the worldwide scientific community.