Death of Guru Gobind Singh G

Gurpreet14

Read this its about Guru Sahib.

Thanks Dear :) - I got my answers - He actually died. the story which i heard was fake in my childhood :angry2:

I don't understand one thing but - people don't have a common sense ? - A person who sacrificed his father/mother/sons/his sikhs - WILL ESCAPE :omg: - in the month of Nov 2012 i by chance visited a naam dhari gurdwara.. there i saw a picture of some sardar g placed with Guru Granth Sahib g...i went back asked my mumma what was dat.. y dat picture..., was placed equivalent to SGGS g.... she said they worship him... n she said we r not like them... now i came to know what we r..... hope i will never encounter any naamdhari in my life.. coz God know if they will start explaining me what they believe then i might loose my temper n will smash them - sorry no offenses - but they consider a warrior , a true fighter, a brave man, a brave father, a brave son, a brave guru and a brave husband - "AN ESCAPIST" :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

SSA all,

Please dont take my words in wrong sense - Our gurus are always with us but i want to know something about our 10th Guru

While reading a sakhi i came accross this sentence- He took into his care Mai Bhag Kaur who had also suffered injury in the battle. She there afterstayed on with Guru Gobind Singh as one of his bodyguard. After the death of Guru Gobind

Singh at Nanded in 1708, she retired further south.
From my childhood my elders told me that Guru Gobind Singh ji is absconding - he is not dead - no one has proof regarding his death - In hindi we say "Aalop ho gaye the" if i am correct.
Can somebody let me know - what exactly happened with our father???????? in his last days?

Here is a book by Dr. Ganda Singh that will answer your questions and the namdhari stories

Guru Gobind Singh's Death at Nanded--Examination of Succession Theories