Is Only Five Arrogant & a Fascist?

Only five

Is Only Five Arrogant & a Fascist?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is Only Five (a member) Arrogant and a Fascist?

Lately I have been targeted by a few members, but mainly one member. So I wanted the sangat here and those who are just observers to let me know if such targeting is warranted. Also since this is in the gupt section, do please explain why i am arrogant and a fascist, if you believe so. If you don't believe I am arrogant and a fascist als please explain why.

I'm be using this thread for personal growth, so please just don't vote, but do explain why. Your post will be anonymous and confidential.

Mod's and admins this topic is started by me, Only five and I have one request..........don't close the topic, even if some choose to use slander. Again this is for personal growth.

Note to Mod's..........guest for some reason can't vote in the poll. Cand you please make this into a poll where they can vote and where members can't see which answer another person picked.

Thanks in advance

If u start caring about other people's opinion then u will not b able to live life truely n with mental peace.... :stupidme: Buddy....

U forgot but i remember few dayz back i replied to u for one of ur post regarding waxing n dez were the lines:

Ur reply has so much politeness that i feel guilty to even say anything else ur words are correct... I apologize if i have said whole lot of wrong... In the process of making other girls understand things... u all made me understand few things which was actually making me restless.... would like to stop discussion on this thing here....

I am among those insanes who wil not say these words to anyone like dat- there was something good about u - ....ur response was good - U cant be arrogant :D - If i have wriiten i can feel ur politness.... can probably guess how humble u would be in sound waves as well... :cool2:

BE HAPPY DEAR - FORGIVE N FORGET :D

Please don't use the poll to vote. I by mistake have made the option a person pick visible to others. I had every intention to make it anonymous, but by mistake made your vote visible. Please don't use the poll and just by being gupt write your vote in your post. I don't want you to be targeted by others because of your vote going either way. So please don't use the poll until the mod's or admin fix it.

No you're not Singh Sahib.

I respect that you're consistent to Gurmat and stick to your values. This is a rarity in this dark age and a very good trait.

Keep your head up brother it's all Guru Sahib testing you and everyone one of us individually. I think you and n30singh should show some love to each other and try to talk things over.

Eagles never take the opinions of sparrows!

haters14.jpg

That pic is awesome!