LOLOLOLOlOlOLo

I'm dead i got no energy to laugh hahahahahahaha

This one is probably my favourite. I had to listen to it a few times to get what was being said, but it is wonderfully funny. I'm a Kill Bill fan as well.

hhahahahahahahahaha

LOL

Not video but still bit funny !

Happened to us once, our driver specifically slept in his car as he was aware of such stuff. Next morning when he woke up, he noticed that all wheel covers of his car are gone. lol

---

In another incident of theft of car tyres, thieves targeted a Polo car (PB65N-0165) parked outside the owners’ residence in Sector 69. The thieves took away all the four tyres of the car and left the vehicle on bricks. The owner of the car, Saby Anand, said he was shocked to see his car on bricks. “It was parked on the pavement in front of my house, along the main road dividing Sector 69 and 70.

post-10-0-87915500-1361608971.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

About 80% to 90% of the vidoes here are of Pakistani Punjab (Faislabad to be precise) :biggrin2: ....

Its shows that how Indian Punjab is more closer to Pakistan than to rest of India..

These "punjabi totay" guys are absolute genius! They are from faislabad. They have dubbed whole films. The remarkable thing is that their dubbing is very accurate (according to what is being said in the movie) and at the same time, it is hilarious as hell! Also, they don't use any vulgar language to make their video funny...So hats off to these guys!

This is a clip from film "Blue Streak"..I've watched this whole movie in Punjabi dubbing..its hilarious!

Here is complete SpiderMan movie in Punjabi..its also really funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEkQqzsnvQ

Also, Azizi is the jon stewart of Sub-continent! :biggrin2: I don't know any other man who does political/social satire THIS good!! Azizi is an asset of Pakistan Mashallah...Its good that Indians know about him too...

Here he is acting as a student after matric examinations (10th grade examinations)...Its hilarious! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF58vJmPqkk

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

oyyeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha I didn't mean everyone. Man I sound like a racist now.

I just mean they're very gnarly and go the extra mile in everything they do. LET'S BUILD A BUILDING, NO FORGET A BUILDING LET'S BUILD A KHALIFA. LET'S DRIVE A BMW NO LET'S INSTEAD DO CRAZY STUNTS. LET'S PLAY A PRANK NO LET'S SLAP THE C*** OUT OF EACH OTHER.

lol

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Shalom Sri Akal... I mean, Sat Sri Akal, fellow Sikh brothers and sisters. 😅
    • That happened to me once. I did an additional Jap Ji Sahib for a few days. It was an accident. Make amends according to your conscience, and move on.
    • There is simply no reason to do agan bhet (tribute to the fire). There are ways of repairing books. (Yeah, I know Gutka Sahib is not a mere book, but I'm just talking about the technology of binding.) I have no clue why your soul doesn't agree to do path on that Gutka Sahib. Do you think it has been sullied? Even if you wrote Gurbani on something that was ritually impure, that would make it pure: ਤਰ ਤਾਰਿ ਅਪਵਿਤ੍ਰ ਕਰਿ ਮਾਨੀਐ ਰੇ ਜੈਸੇ ਕਾਗਰਾ ਕਰਤ ਬੀਚਾਰੰ ॥ ਭਗਤਿ ਭਾਗਉਤੁ ਲਿਖੀਐ ਤਿਹ ਊਪਰੇ ਪੂਜੀਐ ਕਰਿ ਨਮਸਕਾਰੰ ॥੨॥ The palmyra palm tree is considered as impure and so are deemed its leaves to be. But if the Lord's praise be written on it, we worship it and bow before it. p1293   Similarly, Guest Komal, for whatever you think the pages of the Gutka Sahib became "impure" by falling on the ground, it is still pure. Get it out of your head. The very Gurbani you're reciting says so. This is not to say that you should throw dirt on purpose on a Gutka sahib. It is only to say you shouldn't burn a Gutka for your mistake.
    • 1. Beggars can't be choosers. I'll take what we can get. I'm actually fine with numbers.  Yeah, so many of them have no clue what Gurbani says, but as long as they, in their minds, "ਮੰਨ" Guru Granth Sahib ji, that's good enough for me. Because who am I to say I'm any better than them? ਹਉ ਅਪਰਾਧੀ ਗੁਨਹਗਾਰ ਹਉ ਬੇਮੁਖ ਮੰਦਾ॥ ਚੋਰੁ ਯਾਰੁ ਜੂਆਰਿ ਹਉ ਪਰ ਘਰਿ ਜੋਹੰਦਾ॥ I am a criminal, a sinner, evil and apostate. I am a thief, adulterer; gambler who always keeps his eye upon other's household. Vaar Bhai Gurdas ji 36, Pauri 21   2. I'm pleased to be part of a Panth which encouraged people to join it for the love of Guru Nanak ji, instead of being forced to (by various means) like the Abrahamics.   3. If you're in the company of non-practicing Sikhs, they'll generally let you do your thing (Nitnem, Reharas, whatever). It's not like you're asking "Hey, mind if I do Namaz?" Or "I'm fasting for Ramadan". You're part of the same religion, though they're not strict about it. 4. What the Mullahs do is, first they get you into their religion. Then they indoctrinate the kids into Jihad. Why can't we do the same (indoctrinate into Bhagti, not Jihad)?
    • But that's not what he was saying. He was saying that certain among us not only compromised with maryada while working for the new masters, but also -during off hours,  -after retiring from service, and -worst of all, passed on those compromises to following generations as a kind of baseline   The only true baseline for maryada is the maryada of Guru Gobind Singh ji.

Important Information

Terms of Use