Amrit Sanchar for & by the women

Guest Guest

He is not just patshahi 10v.....he is My dad n I have rights to ask him anything.....n being father he need to make me understand things.....being das makes u follower but being His children gives u all the rights to be with him always.... Rather then being afraid of him for all the mistakes u do..... Just luv him....following rehet n doing bad makes u a worst but if a person do good n trying to follow rehet will be loved by him....,.

He is great......!! :)

He is not just patshahi 10v.....he is My dad n I have rights to ask him anything.....n being father he need to make me understand things.....being das makes u follower but being His children gives u all the rights to be with him always.... Rather then being afraid of him for all the mistakes u do..... Just luv him....following rehet n doing bad makes u a worst but if a person do good n trying to follow rehet will be loved by him....,.

bhenji, there is a difference between fear and respect...

we may be children of pitaji but remember there should be a respect and we should be humble we are even worst than dog of guruji

and one note for everyone i mean its enough ..stop fighting like children and accept guruji a.ka god decision problem is not of panj pyaare but is of our shaarda towards them

veerji but with my ignorant mind i think mata sahib kaur ji had put patashe in amrit... :nod:

Waheguru ji ,

please listen to mata Sahib kaur's Katha by Giani Thakur Singh ji .

a lot of things will be clarified.

Yes i am his Das , it makes me pita bhagat (figure of speech ) and not even worthy of dust of his feet .

But you are bhramgiani ji and please enlighten us why did Guru Nanak Dev ji and other guru's only chose next guru who was strict in rehat? why did they not choose many bhagat's and many followers who only loved them and were not strict in rehat? why were mardana and bala bhai ji not choosen?

Sangat ji , stop fighting each other and stop this manmat .

eh sade guru di daatt hai is da samman karo

sir mathe lao

bhul chuk maff ji