Amrit Sanchar for & by the women

Guest Guest

How would Guru feel if u call his children dogs?

N once u give someone status of ur father respect comes from within :)

Sorry topic is diverted but just want to say we women are not the only one who perform bujjar kureit evert1 being men or women....do mistakes that's it..,....

How would Guru feel if u call his children dogs?

N once u give someone status of ur father respect comes from within :)

Sorry topic is diverted but just want to say we women are not the only one who perform bujjar kureit evert1 being men or women....do mistakes that's it..,....

Nand Lal is the slave-dog of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Nand Lal is aiming for the name of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

I am lower than the dogs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji I peck the small pieces in the dishes of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

these line are written by bhai nand lal singh ji and now can u tell me are we greater than bhai sahib?

if he is saying himself as dog then sorry for saying dog previously but we are worst than a house fly.........

Waheguru ji ,Also The Day you start having respect for guru ji

you will start following rehat auto matically and will stop manmatt

because the day you feel you are missing a part and you belong some where and missing that all mighty

then that day

you will treat his every word , everything with love

then you will say

ਕੋਈ ਆਣਿ ਮਿਲਾਵੈ ਮੇਰਾ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮੁ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਹਉ ਤਿਸੁ ਪਹਿ ਆਪੁ ਵੇਚਾਈ ॥੧॥
Koee Aan Milaavai Maeraa Preetham Piaaraa Ho This Pehi Aap Vaechaaee ||1||

bhul chuk maff ji

Guest Guest

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Das does not want to hurt anyone's feeling's

but if people wanted to do this way , it would have been done right from guru's time .

even after that there were lot of bhram giani;s singh's as well as singhnies

if they ever felt Singhnie's should be ppanj payaare they would have done it.

besides 5 pyaare signifie the original 5 pyaare that were there . and some chardikala singh's see them there along with mata sahib kaur ji , helping them .

Mata sahib kaur was Adh Shakti's Avtar (waheguru's Shakti )

no one can win her , if she wanted should should have became one of panj pyaare too

also , please learn how panj pyaare were choosen with thier previous kamie of previous live's

saying these sort of thing's and changing maryaada is man mat sad sangat ji

maryaada is what our guru passed changing it and putting questions on it , is pure manmat.

luckysingh99 made it clear

bhul chuk maff ji

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Frankly, there is no record whether bibi's were allowed or took Khandey da Amrit during Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's time.

Secondly was Bibi Bhag Kaur ji just a soldier and not an Amritdhari Singhni is not known.

So in the absence of set precedent there should be a discussion on how to handle present day situation (doing Pesh by Kurehati women).

Generally bibi's are more open & comfortable talking to bibi's.

For example women prefer lady doctors (GP or Gynaecologist).

Anyways I read an article about Takhat Sri Hazoor Sahib maryada regarding Amrit.

The procedure as well as the code of conduct was different for men & women.

Can someone clarify and provide details.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Guest Kaur12345

who are we to elevate our status. If singh are the panj, then so be it and lets go withit. Equality doesn't mean that we need women in the 5pyare. Also, taht will never happen because there are 5 pyare, and we cannot divide it equally. Look, Guru Jee done everything for a reason.

Equality means equal opportunity but gender roles still exist. We cannot be exactly the same as men, they have different strengths and abilities to us.

Maharaj made us equal n terms of taking amrit and doing paat and going to the Gurdvara but we cannot be the 5 payare. Rather than doubting it lets just believe it.

As to who is guru jees daughter or not, only god can tell. we cannot judge or assume we are even capable of anything.

Also, ege. it just makes sense for a granthis to be 'singhs' and most kathakaars to be ;singhs'. Not everyone wil agree with me but I wuold actually support the patriarchal society if that what we can call it. I think God knows better and knows that singhs can do it better than us women.

That doesn't mean that we can find an excuse to have lazy jeevans, we can stil be at the same avastha as singhs. Maharj was not biased but we are not at the 'level' to understand guru jees hukam so why have all tehse questions in mind. It is only going to make your life harder. Forget it and be happy and love the 5 payares for who they are, gods form.

First of all I m not blaming my dad I m just talking to him.......

Second I do all the work which is performed by males...... I m an engineer n now working with armed forces....I m a very good biker. ..... I do kirtan as well but becoz of the responsibilities I have I get less tym..... I m amritdhari following Guru like all other males do..... I dont know about the other females what they want n where they talk about equality but me being female..... Consider myself to be son of my dad..... Dese difference will get vanish if all the women will come forward....when from childhood women Will be told to fight for their rights....like what I was taught by myparent..... I accept that due to the physical conditions that I have makes me weak....n dis is a natural difference created by almighty himself.....but I also have my dad with me who pour so much of strenght in me that bcoz of him I neva feel I m way back.....this is all bcoz of my dad....,n ya hope so I will be doing kirtan on regular basis soon....... :)

Congrats!

Also, very nice posts by Savinderpal Singh Jee and Jasdeep Singh Jee.

Gurpreet Kaur Jee, no one is saying that it's only Bibia who do kurehit.

Also, Jasdeep Singh Jee didn't call Savinderpal Singh Jee a dog. He called himself a dog out of humility. So, please clear up that confusion..no one is calling anyone else anything.

So don't worry Gurpreet Kaur Jee, you can be a princess or daughter or whatever you wish.

But if you say you're a child of Guru Sahib, then also remember.....Jai Gur Jhirkey....Ta Meethaa Laagai.........No questions asked. :smile2: You say you can question ("discuss") everything...but eventually you will realise that it will destroy your faith in Guru Sahib. You will start doing Kintu-Printu on even the simplest topics...such as this Panj Piarey topic. It's not a hard topic. It is Guru Sahib's Hukam and Bhaanaa.

The other posters in this topic have explained very well.

Gurpreet Kaur Jee, please listen to Giani Sant Singh Maskeen Jee's recordings....they are eye-openers...a lot of these comments you are making are answered in Maskeen Jee's Katha recordings.

Gurpreet Kaur Jee....in Guru's Darbar...in Guru's House.....the lower you go the better. The lowest are actually the highest in Guru's House. You can be the daughter....I will stick with the dogs like the other posters.

Those who are lowest of the low class, the very lowest of the low;

Nanak seeks the company of those. Why should he try to compete with the great?

In that place where the lowly are cared for-there, the Blessings of Your Glance of Grace rain down. ||4||3||

But don't think just because you are daughter, that you will get special treatment. :smile2: :tongue2:

Sahibzaadey were sent into battle before many other soldiers.

Are you ready to go onto the tree to get sweets, no questions asked?

Or are you going to keep on saying Dad this, Dad that then as well?

Congrats! Also, very nice posts by Savinderpal Singh Jee and Jasdeep Singh Jee. Gurpreet Kaur Jee, no one is saying that it's only Bibia who do kurehit. Also, Jasdeep Singh Jee didn't call Savinderpal Singh Jee a dog. He called himself a dog out of humility. So, please clear up that confusion..no one is calling anyone else anything. So don't worry Gurpreet Kaur Jee, you can be a princess or daughter or whatever you wish. But if you say you're a child of Guru Sahib, then also remember.....Jai Gur Jhirkey....Ta Meethaa Laagai.........No questions asked. :smile2: You say you can question ("discuss") everything...but eventually you will realise that it will destroy your faith in Guru Sahib. You will start doing Kintu-Printu on even the simplest topics...such as this Panj Piarey topic. It's not a hard topic. It is Guru Sahib's Hukam and Bhaanaa. The other posters in this topic have explained very well. Gurpreet Kaur Jee, please listen to Giani Sant Singh Maskeen Jee's recordings....they are eye-openers...a lot of these comments you are making are answered in Maskeen Jee's Katha recordings. Gurpreet Kaur Jee....in Guru's Darbar...in Guru's House.....the lower you go the better. The lowest are actually the highest in Guru's House. You can be the daughter....I will stick with the dogs like the other posters. ਨੀਚਾ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਨੀਚ ਜਾਤਿ ਨੀਚੀ ਹੂ ਅਤਿ ਨੀਚੁ ॥Those who are lowest of the low class, the very lowest of the low; ਨਾਨਕੁ ਤਿਨ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਸਾਥਿ ਵਡਿਆ ਸਿਉ ਕਿਆ ਰੀਸ ॥Nanak seeks the company of those. Why should he try to compete with the great? ਜਿਥੈ ਨੀਚ ਸਮਾਲੀਅਨਿ ਤਿਥੈ ਨਦਰਿ ਤੇਰੀ ਬਖਸੀਸ ॥੪॥੩॥In that place where the lowly are cared for-there, the Blessings of Your Glance of Grace rain down. ||4||3|| But don't think just because you are daughter, that you will get special treatment. :smile2: :tongue2: Sahibzaadey were sent into battle before many other soldiers.Are you ready to go onto the tree to get sweets, no questions asked?Or are you going to keep on saying Dad this, Dad that then as well?

Thanks for keeping patience to explain me the facts.......

I know no one is calling anyone else anything.....

All r trying to explain me....n that is gud.....

One thing I would like to mention... I consider him my father...n the way u behave with ur father I do the same.....

He need to answer his children ryt.... N u wont believe but he answers. ....... N wen I get my query solved my faith increases in him.....

I need to learn lot more.....keep on correcting me.... If I m wrong.... :)

N ya if he will ask me to jump in fire...... NO DOUBT I WIL WITHOUT ASKING HIM Y