Amrit Sanchar for & by the women

Guest Guest

When I took amrit some lady came there to do peshi for the same reason......n I was shocked to know this........

Dad. .......whateva u did was right.....but ur rules are not carried forward properly today....... This ridiculous men dominated society

It is not men who dominate all the time. Women put themselves down as well in MANY topics/issues.

Also, if it's such a problem to you, why don't you step up yourself? Why keep on talking to Dad and putting all the blame on Him. Dad set everything proper. You have to do something proactive as well.

You can start by becoming a Parchaarak, a top level Keertania, a Granthi, an Avastha high enough for Panj Piaarey Seva, etc.

You can also go outside and cut the grass, shovel the snow and many other things that a lot of women leave it up to men to do and never want to do it themselves.

Show some pride, go outside and grab that shovel and get to work in a manly-fashion. Show them how it's done :smile2:

You wanted equality right?

The reality is...women only want equality where it benefits them and makes things easier for them. They never truly ask for FULL equality in EVERYTHING. That's the type of mind games feminists play.

Guest Guest

ਭਗਤਾ ਤੈ ਸੈਸਾਰੀਆ ਜੋੜੁ ਕਦੇ ਨ ਆਇਆ ॥

Bẖagṯā ṯai saisārī▫ā joṛ kaḏe na ā▫i▫ā.

Between the Lord's devotees and the people of the world, there can never be any true alliance.

The problem is mixing of Saint-Soldier path with that of a normal householder.

There is a big difference between lifestyles of an army personnel & a civilian.

How can a person engrossed in Moh-maya & sansar become a Khalsa or Sant-Sipahi ?

Bibi Bhag Kaur ji chose to be a Sipahi instead of a normal housewife.

So it's a matter of choice.

That is how it is supposed to be in reality.

The panj are meant to signify the Guru and his order so that when you approach them with such issues, they should respond approrpriately just like Guruji would.

The problem in reality is that the Panj are just ordinary dudes in the week and doing ordinary jobs/business in the week.

A bibi sees the Pnaj on the weekend to do pesh and then a few days later she's buying some atta from a desi store and one of the weekend panj is seliing it to her !!!

What do we do here ???

Would it be better to have the catholic confession box similarity where you remain 'unanimous' ?????

I can be wrong, I also understand why people can be insecure.

It is just how I see it. It is hard, but we can motivate a Singh/Singhni who is insecure in some ways.

1) Panj peyare are really no normal HUMANS giving Amrit. They do Ardaas before, carry strict protocol of rehet when conducting Amrit Sanchar, have a specific, serious and clear mindset when performing seva. They are people of lots of Kamaai. So, they won't judge you or call you names when you go get aata from their store. I think they will respect you by remembering you once took Amrit, hopefully not by your kurehet.

2) If paap is done, then really... you are a paapi right. You can't expect to do paap and nobody judges you or considers you did wrong which you in reality did. So it is really something which you have to deal with right.

3) Above all, I believe being kurehti for life has wayyyyy more weight then bearing consequences of insecurity. Insecurities should not be a reason for not getting pesh. It is a very SMALLL thing which will stop you from getting blessing of PRECIOUS Amrit.

And for people who say women can't do seva at Amrit Sanchaars. Honestly, in the Sangat I attend, alot of girls are getting prepared to learn about this seva. Alot of them are learning it nowadays. Guru Sahib is having so much Kirpa!

It is not men who dominate all the time. Women put themselves down as well in MANY topics/issues. Also, if it's such a problem to you, why don't you step up yourself? Why keep on talking to Dad and putting all the blame on Him. Dad set everything proper. You have to do something proactive as well. You can start by becoming a Parchaarak, a top level Keertania, a Granthi, an Avastha high enough for Panj Piaarey Seva, etc. You can also go outside and cut the grass, shovel the snow and many other things that a lot of women leave it up to men to do and never want to do it themselves. Show some pride, go outside and grab that shovel and get to work in a manly-fashion. Show them how it's done :smile2: You wanted equality right? The reality is...women only want equality where it benefits them and makes things easier for them. They never truly ask for FULL equality in EVERYTHING. That's the type of mind games feminists play.

First of all I m not blaming my dad I m just talking to him.......

Second I do all the work which is performed by males...... I m an engineer n now working with armed forces....I m a very good biker. ..... I do kirtan as well but becoz of the responsibilities I have I get less tym..... I m amritdhari following Guru like all other males do..... I dont know about the other females what they want n where they talk about equality but me being female..... Consider myself to be son of my dad..... Dese difference will get vanish if all the women will come forward....when from childhood women Will be told to fight for their rights....like what I was taught by myparent..... I accept that due to the physical conditions that I have makes me weak....n dis is a natural difference created by almighty himself.....but I also have my dad with me who pour so much of strenght in me that bcoz of him I neva feel I m way back.....this is all bcoz of my dad....,n ya hope so I will be doing kirtan on regular basis soon....... :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Das does not want to hurt anyone's feeling's

but if people wanted to do this way , it would have been done right from guru's time .

even after that there were lot of bhram giani;s singh's as well as singhnies

if they ever felt Singhnie's should be ppanj payaare they would have done it.

besides 5 pyaare signifie the original 5 pyaare that were there . and some chardikala singh's see them there along with mata sahib kaur ji , helping them .

Mata sahib kaur was Adh Shakti's Avtar (waheguru's Shakti )

no one can win her , if she wanted should should have became one of panj pyaare too

also , please learn how panj pyaare were choosen with thier previous kamie of previous live's

saying these sort of thing's and changing maryaada is man mat sad sangat ji

maryaada is what our guru passed changing it and putting questions on it , is pure manmat.

luckysingh99 made it clear

bhul chuk maff ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Das does not want to hurt anyone's feeling's

but if people wanted to do this way , it would have been done right from guru's time .

even after that there were lot of bhram giani;s singh's as well as singhnies

if they ever felt Singhnie's should be ppanj payaare they would have done it.

besides 5 pyaare signifie the original 5 pyaare that were there . and some chardikala singh's see them there along with mata sahib kaur ji , helping them .

Mata sahib kaur was Adh Shakti's Avtar (waheguru's Shakti )

no one can win her , if she wanted should should have became one of panj pyaare too

also , please learn how panj pyaare were choosen with thier previous kamie of previous live's

saying these sort of thing's and changing maryaada is man mat sad sangat ji

maryaada is what our guru passed changing it and putting questions on it , is pure manmat.

luckysingh99 made it clear

bhul chuk maff ji

from gyani thakur singh ji's katha. :p:p

There was , Mata Gujri Ji . and she put patashe in amrit .

and Das have already mentioned in previous post . going about it again and again . questioning is just Manmat for people who cannot accept Patshahi 10vi's actions

Bhul chuk maff

veerji but with my ignorant mind i think mata sahib kaur ji had put patashe in amrit... :nod: