Guest Manmuk

Guest Manmuk

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

I was just wondering if anyone could help me, every time i sit down to do my Nitnem or any bani i get a pain in my head and it only happens at this time not normally through out the day. it feels like there pressure on my head, i don't know how to explain it properly but its really putting me off doing my nitnem. Ever since these head pains started my nitnem has started to take way longer than it used to and that puts me off doing anything else because iI just want these pains to stop..

Is there anything that i'm doing wrong?

any advice would be helpful

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Have you experienced any recent trauma or bump on head? Does this happen only with paath or with simran also and how about any other activities which involve concentration? Do you wear a tight dastaar? Are you depressed? Are you motivated to do nitnem slowly and with love or is it something you are forcing yourself (don't mind the q, it could be an unconscious attempt by the mind to eliminate an unliked activity).

Physical and physiological and psychological issues always need to be eliminated before jumping to exotic spiritual pain. Pain is almost always an indicator that something bodily or psychological needs to be addressed. If you are certain its none of these and a doctor is flummoxed, please tell us where the pain is, when the pain started (e.g. if it coincided with making some spiritual progress). PM me if you want to discuss in private.

i used to get something like this when i went to gurdwara, or somtimes now when i try to do paat, like somethin goin up from inside my body tryin to get out of my head. It maybe ur muscles or some type of energy tryin to escape. but i did notice it trys to stop me from doing paat, but when i dont let it, then after a while it feels like somethin has escaped from inside me and then i feel relieved, like the pain stops. do to the doc too to get checked for any muscular problems and get ur blood pressure checked.

do u get stressed b4 doing paat? that maybe adding to it, or if u are not relaxed when starting it and maybe u are panicking to get it done in a hurry. Get tests done to rule out anything else than panic attacks.

Sounds like some bad force that is trying to stop you from doing paath.

I can sense that their are other areas in your life where you may be suffering as well ?

ANyway, 1st thing is 1st... you MUST get your eyes/eyesight checked.

Then start looking at your diet, what you ate...etc.. and what times you try to do paath when it occurs..etc..

Start to retrace your steps to pinpoint what else may be contributing to it.

You should also get your blood pressure checked especially if you feel a little overweight.

i used to get something like this when i went to gurdwara, or somtimes now when i try to do paat, like somethin goin up from inside my body tryin to get out of my head.

sounds normal.

generally, if you don't use force when doing simran, are relaxed, than anything that happens is normal and ok. If you are unsure, than just rule out any possible medical conditions with your doctor. After that's ruled out, then everything that happens should be seen as normal. tons of changes happen on this path, some of them feel really strange.