CONSPIRACY TO DISRESPECT GURUJI EXPOSED!!

Gurbar Akaal

can i just ask what is your stance upon home akhand paats, for example when someone buys a new house/funeral/birth they normally have an akhand paat at home, guru maharaj saroop is installed in the house for the duration, what if the family are drinkers?, what if the house has sharab bottles in the cabinets? has this issue been addressed by urselfs?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

We are living in very dark times. These days the amount of beadbi going on towards Guru Ji is mind-blowing...seriously...whats the world coming to? I see it everyday, everytime i go to the Gurudwara i see it...and the sad thing is...MOST PEOPLE JUST DON'T CARE.

I go to the Gurudwara, i see Granthis putting Maharaj Ji on the heads of monays who probably drink and eat meat...no Panj Singhs/Singhnis present to take Guru Ji to a house for Akhand Paat Sahib, and the Parkash is being done in the same room where probably the night before there was a drunken party (i've seen it with my eyes)

I go to the Gurudwara...everytime i go i see Beadbi of Langar...little kids serving Langar without any guidance, putting their mouthes straight on the water jugs and then serving (i saw it 2 days ago, and when i told someone, their answer was - "they're just innocent kids...there joot is not joot")...i love seeing kids do Langar Seva, but when EVERYTIME they touch the karchi to the plate when pouring more Daal...and nobody cares and they just think its cute...something must be done...but we can complain all we want..the Gurudwara Sevadaars aren't gonna do a thing...its up to us...because i'm gonna be straight up...alot of Gurudwaras will do whatever it takes to bring in the money...beadbi or not.

So what is the world coming to?...i don't know, but we can't just stand around and allow it to happen...i think we should set up some sort of "Beadbi Police" in each city/town...and go around to Gurudwaras and see if rules

are being followed...and if they are not, approach the members of the commitee, and tell them to do something,and if they don't want to...advertise about it all over town...or...we can just sit here and complain on message boards like i just finished doing, and just leave it at that...our choice

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

How about getting Sri Akal Takht to appoint a number of young Singhs/Singhnees all over the world as incharges of such matters? And whoever finds any beadbi being done, just contact these appointed GurSikhs with solid evidence, and get a document from them that is a straight order to these people to stop whatever they are doing. And if they don't, let it be known in the entire neighbourhood/town/province/country that Sri Akal Takht has forbidden all Sikhs to associate with this particular family for disobeying Gurmat Maryada. The fear of being isolated as an outcaste should do the trick (I think). Anyways this is just my way of thinking. Bhul chukk maaf.

Guest stopsingh2
How about getting Sri Akal Takht to appoint a number of young Singhs/Singhnees all over the world as incharges of such matters? And whoever finds any beadbi being done, just contact these appointed GurSikhs with solid evidence, and get a document from them that is a straight order to these people to stop whatever they are doing. And if they don't, let it be known in the entire neighbourhood/town/province/country that Sri Akal Takht has forbidden all Sikhs to associate with this particular family for disobeying Gurmat Maryada. The fear of being isolated as an outcaste should do the trick (I think). Anyways this is just my way of thinking. Bhul chukk maaf.

Good idea. Whynot go one step further and establish a UK Mission/Office for the Akal Takht which can than act as a direct link betweent he UK sangat and the Akal Takht.

Good idea. Whynot go one step further and establish a UK Mission/Office for the Akal Takht which can than act as a direct link betweent he UK sangat and the Akal Takht.

We do have a direct link with Sri Akal Takht in the UK.

The thing at the moment is that we have just started this seva and lot of people dont know whats going on.

So if any one does

not follow the Hukam, we can report them with out any problems.

We just need the Sangats support.

Gurbar Akaal,

If our Gurdware are making mistakes, how can you go to someones house and tell them.

We need to start with the Gurdware.

Guest stopsingh2

We do have a direct link with Sri Akal Takht in the UK.

The thing at the moment is that we have just started this seva and lot of people dont know whats going on.

So if any one does not follow the Hukam, we can report them with out any problems.

We just need the Sangats support.

Gurbar Akaal,

If our Gurdware are making mistakes, how can you go to someones house and tell them.

We need to start with the Gurdware.

Top stuff :TH:

How do we contact you officially then ?

Can I make a humble request that the Akal Takht investigate and look into the activities of the following people for beadbi of our Guru Ji.

Avtar Singh Hoonjan, President of Brent Sikh Centre, 241 Stag Lane, Kingsbury, London NW9 0EF - Tel 020 8206 1231

and

Satvinder Singh Sarl and Son of Harrow, Middlesex – Ragi & Granthi services (Satvinder Sarl also regularly sings bollywood songs at various venues) - Tel 07932 037522

Also can I ask that you rasie with the Akal Takht the issue of so called "Sikh Community Centres" many of them which are linked to Gurdwara and allow alcohol etc to be consumed. The Gurdwara in Bradford, Huddersfield and Swindon are 3 that spring to mind.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Amazing! So we are finally agreeing and reaching close to a plan of action! Great! Also please make sure that all these appointed young Singhs/Singhnees have officially authenticated licenses or some sort of licensed documents straight from Sri Akal Takht that is evidence of them being incharge of such matters. Once we get all this, lets see who the heck dares to even dream of doing the slightest beadbi of DHANN DHANN SAHIB SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE MAHARAJ SACHHAY PATSHAH!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!