CONSPIRACY TO DISRESPECT GURUJI EXPOSED!!

Gurbar Akaal

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i post my views this makes me avtars singh advocate or pardaan of another gurdwara  - good one

what else can people interpret from your postings 'r.kaur'? This is what it it looks like. if your opinion stands so does everybody elses. simple as that.

there's no point in getting into any arguments. as the Singh and Singhnees have kept requesting just get Avtar Singh to agree to a meeting. discuss the issue, resolve and we all go home. Nice and Easy.

why don't you speak to Avtar Singh and get him to agree to meet the Campaign wale!? his tel number (if you don't already know it) is at the beginning of the thread.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Charan Singh

Heston, UK

Its a good cause, act responsibly, educate the people, do it peacefully as the Guruji would have wanted from his sewaks.

In UK we are all literate and educated. No one becomes a President unless he or she is educated to some point. The Sangat are also educated. No one is stupid!! Everyone knows the bare basics of Sikhi, everyone knows Sikhs are not supposed to drink, yet the so called Sikhs still drink.

Everyone knows that a pub, club, bar serves alcohol. Everyone knows that it's not the right place to bring Guru Granth Sahib jee to. Yet when people get caught out and are faced with reality they blame it on a lack of education. This is the easy way out.

The Jatha are acting responsibly and are doing it peacefully and are doing what the Guruji would have wanted his Sewaks to do. Stand up for the Khalsa!

Guest stopsingh2
You say that it is not personal but I am afraid the things that you have written about him and the others can be taken as personal attacks and subject to libel. You (and all you out there)should only write facts.

Ha ha ha libel :lol: . Someone disrespects our Guru Maharaj, flouts a Hukumnama issued by the Akal Takht on more than one occasion and all you can do is worry about Avtar Hoonjans phone number etc being published.

Sad to see people are more worried about such trivial matters than the REAL ISSUE here which is the beadbi that took place !

Stick to the core issue here and stop trying to deflect attention away on to fatuous areas.

:T: :( :|

GuruFateh

I would like to remind just one thing to those who have used wrong adjectives like 'chamcha' that this discussion is regaridng a community matter and not a cheap campus talk.On one side you are using invaluable quotes from ZAFARNAMA and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and on the other side you are using such a low language.If not interested go to some other sites and post your messages there as they would be more meaningful to the context there.To clear the confusion yes I'M a REGULAR MEMBER OF BRENT SIKH CENTRE if that makes any difference.Its a person's right to be defensive or offensive on a particular issue,if you can't cope up with the arguments kindly don't involve yourself in irrelevant mud slinging.As a member of the brent sikh centre I also enquired about the issue as soon as it was made public on some websites and was informed that the whole thing has happened unknowingly and should be treated as an isolated incident ,as a remedial course extra care would be taken in future not to infringe any of the hukumnamas and/or SIkh Rehat Maryada.

Now those who are still pressing for an apology(don't know what else they want!!!!)

I would like to ask how many of you are regular members of the Brent Sikh centre sangat?

Those who think they are above this world and have become too pure to commit a mistake whether knownigly or unkowningly and think that a serious sin has been commited I would like to take the liberty to quote one of Saint Kabir's Phrase"kabira teri zhopri gal kateya key paas zo karegnge woh bharenge tu kyon bheya udas"

Meaning: Kabir says"what if Kabir's hut is next to the Butcher's

,as those who commit the sin will pay for it"

Gurufateh

Guest stopsingh2
GuruFateh

I would like to remind just one thing to those who have used wrong adjectives like 'chamcha' that this discussion is regaridng a community matter and not a cheap campus talk.On one side you are using invaluable quotes from ZAFARNAMA and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and on the other side you are using such a low language.If not interested go to some other sites and post your messages there as they would be more meaningful to the context there.To clear the confusion yes I'M a REGULAR MEMBER OF BRENT SIKH CENTRE if that makes any difference.Its a person's right to be defensive or offensive on a particular issue,if you can't cope up with the arguments kindly don't involve yourself in irrelevant mud slinging.As a member of the brent sikh centre I also enquired about the issue as soon as it was made public on some websites and was informed that the whole thing has happened unknowingly and should be treated as an isolated incident ,as a remedial course extra care would be taken in future not to infringe any of the hukumnamas and/or SIkh Rehat Maryada.

Now those who are still pressing for an apology(don't know what else they want!!!!)

I would like to ask how many of you are regular members of the Brent Sikh centre sangat?

Those who think they are above this world and have become too pure to commit a mistake whether knownigly or unkowningly and think that a serious sin has been co

mmited I would like to take the liberty to quote one of Saint Kabir's Phrase"kabira teri zhopri gal kateya key paas zo karegnge woh bharenge tu kyon bheya udas"

Meaning: Kabir says"what if Kabir's hut is next to the Butcher's,as those who commit the sin will pay for it"

Gurufateh

This is not a community matter ! As soon as a Hukumnama is violated it becomes a Panthic matter. As a Panthic matter the Sikh Quam has a right to enquire into this matter.

Next people will be saying as it was a community matter and in England the Akal Takht has no jurisdiction over the matter. :lol: )))) ohmy.gif

There are reports that this was not a one off and previous such beadbi had also taken place, so how can it be treated as a one off isolated incident ?

Whether or not someone is a regular at the Brent Sikh Centre is irrelelvant. Beadbi of Guru Maharaj is not just an issue for the local sangat but one for the Sikh panth.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

It's unbelieavle - COMPLETELY DISGUSTED - just wanan PUKE, off how LOW some 'so-called "SIKHS" ' sink to make Money, do beadbi of our OWN MAHARAJ- yYOUR GURU

and hey who are some Avatar hoonjan to go against AKAL TAKHT - the Takht of AKAL

Guru Hargobind Sahib ji made AKAL TAKHT our HEADCOURTER, and said any decition here HAS TO BE ACCEPTED- who are YOU, ME, or some Hoonjan to Break the HUkamnama with INTENTION.

you're response will probably be - 'they didn't know'

well NOW THEY DO - now, why doesn't he arrange a meeting with the Campaign, and promise it won't ahappen again, no instead he concludes everything with swearing and threatening!!

No they won't do that, cause they've sunk SOOOOOOO LOW, that they've decided to make money on MY GURU JI's BEADBI - this is NOT A COMMUNTY mattar - it is a PANTHIK MATTAR, and No1 has the right to OPPOSE what AKAL TAKHT HAS SAID!!!, EVEN IF IT WASN't A HUKAM from Akal Takht - COMMON SENSE not to take ur GURU to a club/bar

Guru Sahib ji Kirpa karan no.gifpray.gifno.gifpray.gif

During the last few months Mr Hoonjan has been conducting Anand Karj all over the place!

Up till Birmingham!!! - it doens't matter with HOW MUCH RESPECT SAROOP WAS TAKEN WITH- as StopSingh ji said - it's about WHERE SAROOP IS TAKING

BHOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAY SOOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAAAl

SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

GURBAAR AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!

Bhull chukk maaf ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Yes it seems this is going around in circles, R4G you brought to their notice that disrepect was done to Guruji and they have rectified it.

As per R4G and Charan suggestions I have spoken to Avtar Singh and with his permission I qoute " Guruji's Saroop was sent with full respect with a granthi for respect, however this has caused offence, apologises have been made for any disrespect to Guruji and that Babajis Bir will not be sent to such a hall again, Mr.Gurjeevan Singh and Mr. Harjinder Singh of R4G and Mr. Jagit Singh Shergill of Gurdwaras Council Birmingham are aware of this but for reasons of their own do not seem to acknowledge this and keep trying to push for a meeting. " These conversations took place last week.

I now wait to see how you all put a spin on this one.

Gursikhs you call yourselves but it seems that you have not learnt forgiveness(or don't want to learn it).

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Guest stopsingh2
Yes it seems this is going around in circles, R4G you brought to their notice that disrepect was done to Guruji and they have rectified it.

As per R4G and Charan suggestions I have spoken to Avtar Singh and with his permission I qoute  " Guruji's Saroop was sent with full respect with a granthi for respect, however this has caused offence, apologises have been made for any disrespect to Guruji and that Babajis Bir will not be sent to such a hall again, Mr.Gurjeevan Singh and Mr. Harjinder Singh of R4G and Mr. Jagit Singh Shergill of  Gurdwaras Council Birmingham are aware of this but for reasons of their own do not seem to acknowledge this and keep trying to push for a meeting. " These conversations took place last week.

I now wait to see how you all put a spin on this one. 

Gursikhs you call yourselves but it seems that you have not learnt forgiveness(or don't want to learn it).

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Why is uncle Hoonjan scared of a meeting. Has he got something to hide ? What if the Akal Takht summon him ? Will he hide then as well ? The Guru Ghar in Milton Keynes were happy to hold a meeting why is uncle Hoonjan so reluctant.

The issue is not about how Guru Jis saroop was sent and it about where it was sent to.

it was you and panthsevak who have been trying to put spin

on the whole problem by raising other non related subjects.

Whilst we are on the subject has anyone found out about the happenings at Mangat Hall ?