Sign in to follow this  
genie

Indian Youth Congress Maninderjit Singh Bitta Barking Again

This pro-indian terrorist congress party dog loves to bark but was crying like a <banned word filter activated> and begging the indian government a few months ago not to take away his special VIP protection LOL

:lol2: he is poohing his pants, soon he will be with indira, gardar kutha, let all the other traitors take heed there day is coming too

• Like 1

brother he isnt a gadar because he isnt a sikh just like badal saab and co. They have no love for Sikh kaum and desh they only care about contiuning indian nationalism getting money and be involved in criminal corruption and that is against the interests of the Sikh faith and nation

• Like 1

This guy is the biggest Gadhaar of the Sikh Qaum. What a Pakhandi he is. I think he must be the biggest bootchatt of the Indian government for their anti Sikh policies. He will always keep an anti Sikh stand on any issue but he will never ever speak up against Tytler, Sajjan Kumar or Indira Gandhi. I wish you didn't even post this here, just looking at his laanati face has ruined my mood for the day.

• Like 3

I'm not exaggerating or being funny but what's a 'Keshdhari Hindu' when he's at home? First time I've heard of such a term. Are they Hindus who keep kesh but don't believe in Sikh tenets or what?

I'm not exaggerating or being funny but what's a 'Keshdhari Hindu' when he's at home? First time I've heard of such a term. Are they Hindus who keep kesh but don't believe in Sikh tenets or what?

I think they're are trying to say he is a Hindu with Singh's pehrava, the kesh etc. So a Hindu with uncut hair.

I think they're are trying to say he is a Hindu with Singh's pehrava, the kesh etc. So a Hindu with uncut hair.

Okay, I think I get it. So are they for Sikhs or agin us, lol?

Against. Calling him a keshadhari Hindu is denoucing him.

Its actually tantamount to mean that calling someone a Hindu is equivalent to abusing them. What difference does it leave between us and them when they use the word "Sardar" to refer to anyone dumb?

Its actually tantamount to mean that calling someone a Hindu is equivalent to abusing them. What difference does it leave between us and them when they use the word "Sardar" to refer to anyone dumb?

No, I don't think people are abusing Hindus. Just saying that he is a nationalistic Indian. He just has hair. Besides, because of the Indian constitution, we're all keshadhari Hindus.