Sex before marriage

Guest Cnfused

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

youngsters these days are having relations - this thing is getting common ,

dont u kids go dare and think its ok, we will go for pesh. they will forgive .

as for op ,

Maharaj's kirpa you have realised your mistake you will have to go pesh ,

Mahraja ranjit singh married a muslim woman - he was ordered 50 lashes as punishment

yes you have to go pesh , you are lucky panj pyaare these days are very kind these days

Please control your sangat - be with chardikala sangat . if you dont feel right .

dont seek help here and there just go and do sewa till you feel right and do naam simran .

but do not commit a bujar kureit. only bani will save everyone

its better to have punishment here from panj pyaare ( whatever they decide on)

rather then going to almighty's court and getting punishment there.

Always remember - Guru is always with us

sada ang sange abhange bhipute!!

we are blind by this maya and the 5 vice's we cannot see him.

but with sangat sewa and simran we can hope to make this worthless life of some use

Bhul chuf maff , i think i said too much

Guest kookar

you have lost your virginity before marriage. do you not wear breaka wale kachehra as per hukam of Guru Ji. How could you give into kam vashna or sexual desires?

Guest kookar

Guru Nanak Dev JI met Kalyug in his travels, Kalyug is depicted in the sooraj prakash granth as having a male phallus or male <banned word filter activated> in one hand and a hanging red tongue depicting in Kalyug man will be engrossed in sexual desires and tasteful delights of the tongue. Make sure brother that your indree or male sexual organ is not engrossed in sexual desires and your tongue in tasteful delights. seek the sadhsangat and gain the gift of naam through gurshabad all desires of the mind are sti

• 3 weeks later...

Just say no it makes things difficult and no it might b what all else ppl get up to but we R special. Girls can never deal with the issues this creates. And carry them all thru their lives. H've seen the guilt really mess some ppl up big time. Wo 4 ? A moments happiness. :(

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

So I’m very curious I’ve done a lot of research and it doesn't exactly say you have to go for peshi because the harass is about cheating like you can’t cheat on your spouse the bujjar kurats don’t say anything about before marriage contact could someone please provide me with some info it would be very much appreciated 

20 hours ago, Dhan said:

So I’m very curious I’ve done a lot of research and it doesn't exactly say you have to go for peshi because the harass is about cheating like you can’t cheat on your spouse the bujjar kurats don’t say anything about before marriage contact could someone please provide me with some info it would be very much appreciated 

If it's not your wife it's somebody elses in spirit. All sex outside of Anand Karaj is a form of adultery.