is dhunda doing katha in delhi gurudwara anymore?

Pappi9

GPS = You did write that he was battling Dilawer khan.Do you refute that? If so i will make effort and show it to you.

UK = Yes of course, after you had initially denied that any attacks were made against Anandpur Sahib prior to 1699. As I have told you before, a general does not need to be physically present on the front lines in order to mastermind an attack on the Sikh Panth. Some manage it sitting behind a computer screen in America (busily declaring half the Panth as non-Sikhs) after all :-)

UK = As you know I cannot discuss this subject properly with you as Moderators are deleting my posts and i will get banned if I debate it with you properly. However, never have I stated that Rama and Krishna are revered. I have said that Hinduism's Rama Chander is elevated by association with the greatest of the great -Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj

King Rama has been described as a worm in Dasam granth sahib.How he is elevated to guru sahib's status.

ਕਹੂੰ ਲੈ ਠੋਕ ਬਧੇ ਉਰ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਮਹੇਸ਼ ਕੌ ਏਸ ਬਖਾਨਯੋ ॥ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਕਹਯੋ ਹਰਿ ਮੰਦਰ ਮੈ ਹਰਿ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਮਸੀਤ ਕੈ ਬੀਚ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨਯੋ ॥

कहूं लै ठोक बधे उर ठाकुर काहूं महेश कौ एस बखानयो ॥ काहूं कहयो हरि मंदर मै हरि काहूं मसीत कै बीच प्रमानयो ॥

Someone has tied the stone-idol around his neck and someone has accepted Shiva as the Lord; someone considers the Lord within the temple or the mosque;

ਕਾਹੂੰ ਨੇ ਰਾਮ ਕਹਯੋ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨਾ ਕਹੁ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਮਨੈ ਅਵਤਾਰਨ ਮਾਨਯੋ ॥ ਫੋਕਟ ਧਰਮ ਬਿਸਾਰ ਸਭੈ ਕਰਤਾਰ ਹੀ ਕਉ ਕਰਤਾ ਜੀਅ ਜਾਨਯੋ ॥੧੨॥

काहूं ने राम कहयो क्रिशना कहु काहूं मनै अवतारन मानयो ॥ फोकट धरम बिसार सभै करतार ही कउ करता जीअ जानयो ॥१२॥

Someone calls him Ram or Krishna and someone believes in His incarnations, but my mind has forsaken all useless actions and has accepted only the One Creator.12.

Dasam Granth sahib

GPS = Is rama mentioned in Mahabharata as well? I am lost now. I thought only Ramayan related to him.

UK = Well kudos to you GPS Paji for having such brilliant knowledge about Hinduism, in contrast to myself

GPS = RSS is not a bigger enemy for us as they are identified as an enemy and we can counter them as they are visible.

UK = How convenient! You share the viewpoint with the RSS about making the Sikh Panth's population as small as possible and you see the RSS as lesser enemies than Amritdhari GurSikhi to whom Sikhi means everything.

GPS = It is their agents posing as sikhs ... we have to be careful.

UK = Well said ... Sodhak Committee of 1897 illustrates a perfect case in point.

GPS = You did write that he was battling Dilawer khan.Do you refute that? If so i will make effort and show it to you.

UK = Yes of course, after you had initially denied that any attacks were made against Anandpur Sahib prior to 1699. As I have told you before, a general does not need to be physically present on the front lines in order to mastermind an attack on the Sikh Panth. Some manage it sitting behind a computer screen in America (busily declaring half the Panth as non-Sikhs) after all :-)

You told he was fighting Dilawer khan in 1696. That was wrong as charitropakhayan was completed in 1696.

UKlondon

Thanks for writing at midnight in London

This is what you wrote

UK = That means Paji you are unaware of Dilawar Khan and his son's attack on Anandpur Sahib at the age you allege Guru Sahib wrote Charitropakhiyan

Read it carefully before telling another lie.Here are two persons.

Read it happened in fact 1694

http://www.gurdwarasahib.com/main.php?menu=1&navi=10&page=3

DILAWAR KHAN'S ATTEMPT TO WEAKEN GURU'S POWER

Dilawar Khan who attained power in Punjab while Aurangzeb was in the Daccan (south), became jealous about Guru's fame and success. He sent his son Khanzada with a force of one thousand men to curb the power of the Guru at Anandpur. Khanzada crossed the river Satluj under the cover of the darkness at about midnight when Guru's scout, Alam Khan hastened to give information to him about the approach of a hostile force. The drum (Ranjit Nigara) was immediately beaten and Guru's men at once marched to the river. The quick formation of the Sikhs bewildered the enemy and the guns which began discharging volleys of shots, terrified Khanzada's men so much that they were constrained to reel back. However they plundered the village of Barwa on their way back. Khanzada through shame, could not answer to his father when he censored him for his cowardice. This happened at the end of 1694.

UKlondonsikh wrote

UK = Funny because certain people in your camp tend to believe our Sahibzade are re-incarnations of the same because that's what Chowk Mehta said

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Response

Absolute lie.Give us reference.had they said so they would lied flat in front of Indian army in Golden Temple.

Discussion is on dasam Granth sahib and Dasam Granth rejects incarnations of Hindu avtars as God.Chowk mehta taksal knows Dasam Granth better than us as they take santhiya of it.

Uk London sikh writes

UK = There are even more Gurmukhs who focussed on Sri Guru Granth Sahib daily as well as the authentic Bani of Dashmesh Pithah.

=========================================================================================================

UK = Take a look at this (though it may be from another BrahmGiani Mahapurash of the parallel parkash faction where the Sahibzade, Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh story originated from)

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/66388-four-of-the-5-pyaaray-were-not-punjabi/

UK = Take a look at this (though it may be from another BrahmGiani Mahapurash of the parallel parkash faction where the Sahibzade, Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh story originated from)

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/66388-four-of-the-5-pyaaray-were-not-punjabi/

Where is it? Can you give post number.You blamed Damdami taksal.Show me where and waht post number

GPS = writes though wrongly that Guru sahib did not have time to write bani.

UK = I never said that. I do believe that Guru Sahib had more important objectives related to Sarbat Da Bhala rather than the tales in Charitropkhiyan.

GPS = The battles he fought with Dilawer khan's son are described in His autobiography Bachitra Natak.

UK = Then why is the seva that Guru Sahib did so untiringly for the poor, the oppressed and the unhealthy omitted ... whilst such details about the Sodhi and Bedi lineages are extensively expounded upon? Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj Sahib destroys mention of lineage at Sri Anandpur Sahib with the birth of the Khalsa Panth but neither of those historic facts merit a mention but your Hindu Bedi Kings and Charitropkahiyan tales relating to kaam do.

GPS = By the way Lala daulat ram was an arya samaji himself.But he spoke the truth.

UK = Good to see you GPS Paji yet again agreeing with the truth that your Arya Samaj friends set out

GPS = You have PMd me already in the beginning when i defended ... to mellow me down.

GPS = You did not talk about Dasam bani at all in that PM. All you were saying we are this we are that.

UK = That’s right I took special care to emphasise to you as a brother within the Panth that though I vehemently disagree with your position on certain things, I stressed that Unity is the key and that if I contest your opinion it’s not personal. Go right ahead and post my pm to the Sangat so they can compare and contrast your ideology versus mine. I’m cool with that.

GPS = I do not believe in PMs.

UK = That’s cool. You declare me a non-Sikh but I won’t make the same accusation against you. But I will continue to oppose your posts where I see you trotting out your personalised manmat agenda of making the Sikh population smaller and increasing the Hindu population just as the RSS wish you and others in the Panth to do for them.

GPS = If you are so keen to forward your anti Dasam bani agenda,

UK = I am not focussed on Bachitar Natak and Charitropakhiyan tales – you are. The Panth's Chardi Kallah is what I care about. Your agenda of declaring Sikhs as atheists is a sideshow that nevertheless needs to be countered because you want the Sikh Panth to be smaller in number.

GPS = set a date and we will debate it live with videography.let me know.

UK = On the one hand you run to mods to shut down discourse and on the other hand you want televised debates lived on the BBC and CNN. If you are so confident then when not just request mods + admin if SikhSangat can be a neutral forum on the subject. Open discourse rather point-winning debates will clear up more people’s so-called misconceptions than this. This way just like how Saada Haq was banned, the more people rush outto clue themselves up on what they hype is about.

GPS = No PM business with hardened gurnindaks.

UK = If one person out of us two is a Gurnindak then my opinion is that the person who associates Guru Sahib with anti-Gurmat material and holds the determined stance of alienating as many people away from Sikhi as possible might be.