is dhunda doing katha in delhi gurudwara anymore?

Pappi9

Chatanga = you liar. first you say you have read Sri Dasam Granth, and now say you have full reverence for Sri Chaupai Sahib. Do you know where Sri Chaupai Sahib is in Sri Dasam Granth ?

UK = A cursory looks at the contents reveal where Sri Chaupai Sahib is located. It's up you Paji if you feel my opposition relates to the tales in Charitropakhiyan or Sri Chaupai Sahib which I have never raised an issue about. Use your common sense as to what is most controversial.

Chatanga = sajjan got into it, because UK london thing needs to deflect from the real answers given to his questions.

UK = Not really Paji. Mod+Admins have shut me down on that so the forum can hardly have discourse on this when one side cannot raise points they consider valid

Chatanga = Dont try and be a weasel. Neo is not saying diversity includes rejecting of Scriptures of the Guru. Stop twisting his words.

UK = Paji thanks for the compliment :-) 90% of the time I used to disagree with only five Paji but he is sincere in his GurSikhi (like you) and to be given the same compliment as you ascribed to him is no bad thing :-) Nobody in the Sikh Panth has the himmat to reject our Guru's words.

Chatanga = Will including tobacco using people make the panth stronger?

UK = When those same tobacco chewes become Khalsay in the future, then ask me that question. Would you rather thay go to Mandirs and vote for RSS-backed political parties?

Bachittar Natak (Chapter 4) Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji

ਰਿਖੰ ਭੇਸ ਕੀਯੰ ॥ ਤਿਸੈ ਰਾਜ ਦੀਯੰ ॥੫॥
रिखं भेस कीयं ॥ तिसै राज दीयं ॥५॥
He put on the garb of a sage (rishi) and gave his kingdom to the reciter (Amrit Rai)5.

ਰਹੇ ਹੋਰਿ ਲੋਗੰ ॥ ਤਜੇ ਸਰਬ ਸੋਗੰ ॥
रहे होरि लोगं ॥ तजे सरब सोगं ॥
The people tried to the king to do so, but, he had abandoned all sorrows.

ਧਨੰ ਧਾਮ ਤਿਆਗੇ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭੰ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਪਾਗੇ ॥੬॥
धनं धाम तिआगे ॥ प्रभं प्रेम पागे ॥६॥
And leaving his wealth and property, absorbed himself in divine love.6.

ਅੜਿਲ ॥
अड़िल ॥
ARIL

ਬੇਦੀ ਭਏ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਰਾਜ ਕਹ ਪਾਇ ਕੈ ॥ ਦੇਤ ਭਯੋ ਬਰਦਾਨ ਹੀਐ ਹੁਲਸਾਇ ਕੈ ॥
बेदी भए प्रसंन राज कह पाइ कै ॥ देत भयो बरदान हीऐ हुलसाइ कै ॥
Having been bestowed the kingdom, the Bedis were very much pleased. With happy heart, he predicted this boon:

ਜਬ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਲਿ ਮੈ ਹਮ ਆਨ ਕਹਾਇਹੈਂ ॥ ਹੋ ਜਗਤ ਪੂਜ ਕਰਿ ਤੋਹਿ ਪਰਮ ਪਦ ਪਾਇਹੈਂ ॥੭॥
जब नानक कलि मै हम आन कहाइहैं ॥ हो जगत पूज करि तोहि परम पद पाइहैं ॥७॥
When in the Iron age, I shall be called Nanak, you will attain the Supreme State and be worshipped by the world."7.

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥
दोहरा ॥
DOHRA

ਲਵੀ ਰਾਜ ਦੇ ਬਨਿ ਗਏ ਬੇਦੀਅਨ ਕੀਨੋ ਰਾਜ ॥
लवी राज दे बनि गए बेदीअन कीनो राज ॥
The descendants of Lava, after handing over the kingdom, went to the forest, and the Bedis (descendants of Kusha) began to rule.

ਭਾਂਤਿ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਤਿਨਿ ਭੋਗੀਯੰ ਭੂਅ ਕਾ ਸਕਲ ਸਮਾਜ ॥੮॥
भांति भांति तिनि भोगीयं भूअ का सकल समाज ॥८॥
They enjoyed all comforts of the earth in various ways.8.

ਚੌਪਈ ॥
चौपई ॥
CHAUPAI

ਤ੍ਰਿਤੀਅ ਬੇਦ ਸੁਨਬੋ ਤੁਮ ਕੀਆ ॥ ਚਤੁਰ ਬੇਦ ਸੁਨਿ ਭੂਅ ਕੋ ਦੀਆ ॥
त्रितीअ बेद सुनबो तुम कीआ ॥ चतुर बेद सुनि भूअ को दीआ ॥
O Sodhi king! You have listened to the recitation of three Vedas, and while listening to the fourth, you gave away your kingdom.

ਤੀਨ ਜਨਮ ਹਮਹੂੰ ਜਬ ਧਰਿਹੈਂ ॥ ਚਉਥੇ ਜਨਮ ਗੁਰੂ ਤੁਹਿ ਕਰਿਹੈਂ ॥੯॥
तीन जनम हमहूं जब धरिहैं ॥ चउथे जनम गुरू तुहि करिहैं ॥९॥
When I shall have taken three births, you will be made the Guru in he fourth birth."9.

ਉਤ ਰਾਜਾ ਕਾਨਨਿਹ ਸਿਧਾਯੋ ॥ ਇਤ ਇਨ ਰਾਜ ਕਰਤ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਯੋ ॥
उत राजा काननिह सिधायो ॥ इत इन राज करत सुख पायो ॥
That (Sodhi) king left for the forest, and this (Bedi) king absorbed himself in royal pleasures.

ਕਹਾ ਲਗੇ ਕਰਿ ਕਥਾ ਸੁਨਾਊਂ ॥ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਬਢਨ ਤੇ ਅਧਿਕ ਡਰਾਊਂ ॥੧੦॥
कहा लगे करि कथा सुनाऊं ॥ ग्रंथ बढन ते अधिक डराऊं ॥१०॥
To what extent, I should narrate the story? It is feared that this book will become voluminous.10.

Bachittar Natak (Chapter 4) Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji

ਰਿਖੰ ਭੇਸ ਕੀਯੰ ॥ ਤਿਸੈ ਰਾਜ ਦੀਯੰ ॥੫॥

रिखं भेस कीयं ॥ तिसै राज दीयं ॥५॥

He put on the garb of a sage (rishi) and gave his kingdom to the reciter (Amrit Rai)5.

ਰਹੇ ਹੋਰਿ ਲੋਗੰ ॥ ਤਜੇ ਸਰਬ ਸੋਗੰ ॥

रहे होरि लोगं ॥ तजे सरब सोगं ॥

The people tried to the king to do so, but, he had abandoned all sorrows.

ਧਨੰ ਧਾਮ ਤਿਆਗੇ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭੰ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਪਾਗੇ ॥੬॥

धनं धाम तिआगे ॥ प्रभं प्रेम पागे ॥६॥

And leaving his wealth and property, absorbed himself in divine love.6.

ਅੜਿਲ ॥

अड़िल ॥

ARIL

ਬੇਦੀ ਭਏ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਰਾਜ ਕਹ ਪਾਇ ਕੈ ॥ ਦੇਤ ਭਯੋ ਬਰਦਾਨ ਹੀਐ ਹੁਲਸਾਇ ਕੈ ॥

बेदी भए प्रसंन राज कह पाइ कै ॥ देत भयो बरदान हीऐ हुलसाइ कै ॥

Having been bestowed the kingdom, the Bedis were very much pleased. With happy heart, he predicted this boon:

ਜਬ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਲਿ ਮੈ ਹਮ ਆਨ ਕਹਾਇਹੈਂ ॥ ਹੋ ਜਗਤ ਪੂਜ ਕਰਿ ਤੋਹਿ ਪਰਮ ਪਦ ਪਾਇਹੈਂ ॥੭॥

जब नानक कलि मै हम आन कहाइहैं ॥ हो जगत पूज करि तोहि परम पद पाइहैं ॥७॥

When in the Iron age, I shall be called Nanak, you will attain the Supreme State and be worshipped by the world."7.

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

दोहरा ॥

DOHRA

ਲਵੀ ਰਾਜ ਦੇ ਬਨਿ ਗਏ ਬੇਦੀਅਨ ਕੀਨੋ ਰਾਜ ॥

लवी राज दे बनि गए बेदीअन कीनो राज ॥

The descendants of Lava, after handing over the kingdom, went to the forest, and the Bedis (descendants of Kusha) began to rule.

ਭਾਂਤਿ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਤਿਨਿ ਭੋਗੀਯੰ ਭੂਅ ਕਾ ਸਕਲ ਸਮਾਜ ॥੮॥

भांति भांति तिनि भोगीयं भूअ का सकल समाज ॥८॥

They enjoyed all comforts of the earth in various ways.8.

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

चौपई ॥

CHAUPAI

ਤ੍ਰਿਤੀਅ ਬੇਦ ਸੁਨਬੋ ਤੁਮ ਕੀਆ ॥ ਚਤੁਰ ਬੇਦ ਸੁਨਿ ਭੂਅ ਕੋ ਦੀਆ ॥

त्रितीअ बेद सुनबो तुम कीआ ॥ चतुर बेद सुनि भूअ को दीआ ॥

O Sodhi king! You have listened to the recitation of three Vedas, and while listening to the fourth, you gave away your kingdom.

ਤੀਨ ਜਨਮ ਹਮਹੂੰ ਜਬ ਧਰਿਹੈਂ ॥ ਚਉਥੇ ਜਨਮ ਗੁਰੂ ਤੁਹਿ ਕਰਿਹੈਂ ॥੯॥

तीन जनम हमहूं जब धरिहैं ॥ चउथे जनम गुरू तुहि करिहैं ॥९॥

When I shall have taken three births, you will be made the Guru in he fourth birth."9.

ਉਤ ਰਾਜਾ ਕਾਨਨਿਹ ਸਿਧਾਯੋ ॥ ਇਤ ਇਨ ਰਾਜ ਕਰਤ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਯੋ ॥

उत राजा काननिह सिधायो ॥ इत इन राज करत सुख पायो ॥

That (Sodhi) king left for the forest, and this (Bedi) king absorbed himself in royal pleasures.

ਕਹਾ ਲਗੇ ਕਰਿ ਕਥਾ ਸੁਨਾਊਂ ॥ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਬਢਨ ਤੇ ਅਧਿਕ ਡਰਾਊਂ ॥੧੦॥

कहा लगे करि कथा सुनाऊं ॥ ग्रंथ बढन ते अधिक डराऊं ॥१०॥

To what extent, I should narrate the story? It is feared that this book will become voluminous.10.

Where does it say that damdami taksal of mehta said that sahibzade are brahma vishnu mahesh.

You liar no one.I am asking something else and you are showing me another thing.

You a liar and a cheat >I am asking for this.

You wrote

UK = Funny because certain people in your camp tend to believe our Sahibzade are re-incarnations of the same because that's what Chowk Mehta said

Where is the ref.

UKlondonsikh wrote

UK = Funny because certain people in your camp tend to believe our Sahibzade are re-incarnations of the same because that's what Chowk Mehta said

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Response

Absolute lie.Give us reference.had they said so they would lied flat in front of Indian army in Golden Temple.

Discussion is on dasam Granth sahib and Dasam Granth rejects incarnations of Hindu avtars as God.Chowk mehta taksal knows Dasam Granth better than us as they take santhiya of it.

Do you read above what you wrote? Answer to your lies.A habitual liar.

UK = Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj’s true ideology is what the RSS have on their hit list. That’s why they want people like yourself to emphasise upon Sri Hemkhunt Sahib becuase they fear what occurred in Vaisakhi 1699 at Sri Anandpur Sahib.

GPS = I am at a loss to understand what bukwas you are writing here.

UK = That doesn't surprise me, given that you share the same agenda with the RSS of making the Sikh population as small as possible.

GPS = Why did not you answer my questionabout dhundha being labelled khalsa by you inspite of the fact that he shuns dasam bani?

UK = Who are you to label a man that has received Amrit via Pahul Khande da as a non-Khalsa. Tell him to his face one on one that he's a non-Khalsa.

GPS = Admin: This man is here not to get any clarifications but present his agenda in a twisted way. It is high time you put him under Quality control for casting doubts on Dasam granth sahib and ridiculing our Gurudawar sahib Hemkunt.

UK = Don't accuse me of ridiculing Sri Hemkhunt Sahib or any other Gurdwara where Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is present. I make no apology for considering Sri Anandpur Sahib or the birth of the Khalsa Panth Vaisakhi 1699 to be more crucial to the history of Sikhi and Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's legacy than Sri Hemkhunt Sahib which you prefer our Panth to focus upon - as like the RSS ideology you share, it detracts from the social revolution the Khalsa Panth is dedicated towards.

GPS, on 11 May 2013 - 09:40, said:snapback.png

UKlondonsikh wrote

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Response

Absolute lie.Give us reference.had they said so they would lied flat in front of Indian army in Golden Temple.

Discussion is on dasam Granth sahib and Dasam Granth rejects incarnations of Hindu avtars as God.Chowk mehta taksal knows Dasam Granth better than us as they take santhiya of it.

Same chirping like a parrot.Where is my answer for above. You a liar.