Steek* Of Guru Granth Sahibji

Guest SinghisSingh

Guest SinghisSingh

Beside Bhai Sahib Bhai Sahib Singhji's Sahib Shri Guru Granth Sahib Steak .. Is there another one that you can get.. Maybe from Some Sant , Mahant or Udasi Sampardas..

Faridkot Steek - Probably the first steek ever written. It is accepted by all traditional Sampardas.

Amir Bhandaar - Written by Sant Giani Kirpal Singh Ji (Sato Gali Wale, Bhai Mani Singh Ji Taksal). Also accepted by all.

^^

It's not complete.....but i'ld prefer it coz Bhai Veer Singh ji was a mahapurakh and brahmgyani......anf Guru ji sent him for the sole porpuse of writing.......

Sant baba Harnam Singh ji Rampurkherha in "Se Kineheya" tells once Bhai Veer Singh ji was sick on bed, Baba ji went to meet Bhai sahib and asked what happened.....bhai sahib said...I had dream or may be reality....was in a boat and was drowning when Guru Gobind Sahib ji asked him to write the jeewan of all Guru sahibans "Guru Nanak Chamatkat, Ashat Guru chamatkar and Guru Gobind chamatkar" and Bhai sahib replied I don't know how to do it....eni vada itehas tush budhi naal kiwein likh sakda, galtian hongiann...Guru sahib said you just take on the task, it'll be written by itself..........and then his dream or reality was over, and he's still thinking about how to go for this.....

I might have messed up this incident, someone who have read this book is welcome to correct me.......

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...