Dasam Granth --- Missionary Exposed By Giani Sher Singh Ji

Pappi9

I've seen the above(painting) happening at my local Gurdwara !!

But I later learned that it was 2 akhand paaths going on simultaneously !

However, some other gurdwaras proudly have a display of over 10 of these happening simultaneously and all of them are Guru Granth Sahib ji birs !

However, some other gurdwaras proudly have a display of over 10 of these happening simultaneously and all of them are Guru Granth Sahib ji birs !

from where did u learnt this?

Some beautiful Katha by Giani Ji, 6 Parts, 2 pasted below, rest will come on youtube once you start listening them. I am still looking for cover-cover Katha of Sri Dasam Ganth Sahib Jee, I have found some videos by Giani Thakur Singh Jee as well, anybody who can recommend me something already heard, highly appreciated ...

I've seen the above(painting) happening at my local GurWdwara !!

Who told you this? The second sarup is of Dasam Granth sahib ji.It is from collection of Princess Bhambha, daughter of maharaja dalip singh.The painting is by an austrian.

Suffice to mention that when sikhs were doing gurmattas there were both granths in Parkash on all Gurmattas. Now someone may question what is a gurmatta? They should read to find on their own as that is the best way of learning.

The presence of two granths is testified by British Colonel Malcolm who came to Amritsar in 1805 and saw last gurmatta at Akal takhat.It is in his book.

Whenever Ranjit singh army went for fighting both granth accompanied in a regal way. It is SGPC who lifted parkash of Dasam Granth from akal takhat in 1944.

On a personal note i will suggest a great sikh parcharak Parmjit singh Anandpur is doing katha at Singh sabha Gurudawara , Surrey, BC.People who live nearby can go and listen to his katha to learn about gurmat instead of believing in false stories of missionaries.

Some beautiful Katha by Giani Ji, 6 Parts, 2 pasted below, rest will come on youtube once you start listening them. I am still looking for cover-cover Katha of Sri Dasam Ganth Sahib Jee, I have found some videos by Giani Thakur Singh Jee as well, anybody who can recommend me something already heard, highly appreciated ...

There are videos of Dr Jodh singh, Dr anurag singh, Dr harpal singh Pannu ( elder brother of Inder ghagha), Dr harbhajan singh on youtube on Dasam Granth sahib.They are amazing.

Bhai Gopal singh was always in sikh form and was an udasi. He took amrit a few years back and become amritdhari.From Brahm dev he became Gopal Singh.

He has vast knowledge of Sri Dasam Granth sahib.

O YES .... u are right veerji ....... my memory is bit short.....

397488_252532424880507_977584532_n.jpg

Who told you this? The second sarup is of Dasam Granth sahib ji.It is from collection of Princess Bhambha, daughter of maharaja dalip singh.The painting is by an austrian.

Suffice to mention that when sikhs were doing gurmattas there were both granths in Parkash on all Gurmattas. Now someone may question what is a gurmatta? They should read to find on their own as that is the best way of learning.

The presence of two granths is testified by British Colonel Malcolm who came to Amritsar in 1805 and saw last gurmatta at Akal takhat.It is in his book.

Whenever Ranjit singh army went for fighting both granth accompanied in a regal way. It is SGPC who lifted parkash of Dasam Granth from akal takhat in 1944.

On a personal note i will suggest a great sikh parcharak Parmjit singh Anandpur is doing katha at Singh sabha Gurudawara , Surrey, BC.People who live nearby can go and listen to his katha to learn about gurmat instead of believing in false stories of missionaries.

Could you please read my post carefully before jumping the gun ! :lol2:

Was I talking about the 2 granths adjacent to each other in the historical picture or the one's at my local gurdwara on some weekends ???

I've seen the above(painting) happening at my local Gurdwara !!