Dasam Granth --- Missionary Exposed By Giani Sher Singh Ji

Pappi9

Conclusion is these people are devoid of spirituality as they do not believe in Naam simran.They also are not well read with mostly 8 grade or 10 grade education in academic field.How can they realize sea like depth of Dasam Granth sahib.

Dr balbir singh wrote on Dasam granth " There are sparks hidden in Dasam granth and when ignited khalsa will rise like a phoenix frfom ashes." May be we are ushering in that era.

Vaheguru

Where is this written? I'd love to read Dr Balbir Singh's full paper or whatever he wrote.

Vaheguru

Where is this written? I'd love to read Dr Balbir Singh's full paper or whatever he wrote.

Dr balbir singh has done a lot of research on Dasam bani.He has seen anadpuri beer of Dasam Grath sahib that was compiled in 1698 by Guru sahib and has written a paper on that.

I am away from USA now and will give you on coming back.I live close to you.

Yaar, kadhe galti vi aavdi mani di hundi ah.

Don't be like the old saying of how the jatt keeps his "aard" even when he knows he is wrong logically.

~~~

Anyways off to bed Singho night. Hopefully at least one positive came out of all this.

Phir veer ji tuhade hisaab naal te sari duniya hi galat hai.

Good night.

How can these heretics discard a granth that form three banis of our nitnem out of five and ardas is also from there.This Granth is part of panth for over three hun dred years.We are paying for revisionist SGPC mistake when they lifted its parkash from akal takhat in 1944.

If these people do not abide by this granth let them form a separate sect.They are worse than radhasoamis>Or We will ask akal takhat to weed them out.

Phir veer ji tuhade hisaab naal te sari duniya hi galat hai.

Good night.

I ask you a simple question. Why you write Singh with your name if you do not believe in Dasam Granth. Can you answer that?

How can these heretics discard a granth that form three banis of our nitnem out of five and ardas is also from there.This Granth is part of panth for over three hun dred years.We are paying for revisionist SGPC mistake when they lifted its parkash from akal takhat in 1944.

If these people do not abide by this granth let them form a separate sect.They are worse than radhasoamis>Or We will ask akal takhat to weed them out.

I ask you a simple question. Why you write Singh with your name if you do not believe in Dasam Granth. Can you answer that?

There was no prakash of Dasam Granth in Harmandir Sahib.

Author of Twarikh Amritsar and Twarikh Sri Amritsar has written these books on practises and history of Harmandir Sahib.

They clearly states only Paath and kirtan of Guru Granth Sahib and Vaaran by Bhai Gurdass ji was allowed and done.

Do I need certificate from you for being a sikh.

It is Dasam Granth that gives us singh name.If you do not believe in that do not write singh name.Simple logic.

There was no prakash of Dasam Granth in Harmandir Sahib.

Author of Twarikh Amritsar and Twarikh Sri Amritsar has written these books on practises and history of Harmandir Sahib.

They clearly states only Paath and kirtan of Guru Granth Sahib and Vaaran by Bhai Gurdass ji was allowed and done.

REad carefully what i wrote. I wrote akal takhat till 1944 .

Are you getting it? If not then i will give you the reference and unmask your lies.

Can you provide exact reference from Twarikh Gurukhalsa about kirtan of Guru Granth sahib and vaaran Bhai gurdas ji only.

Sikh rehat maryada allows kirtan of Dasam bani and also Bhai Nanad lal ji compositions.I am sure drafters have referred to Twarikh Guru khalsa.

If Johal or any of his missionary buddies tried to remove Sri Dasam Granth Sahib during Maharaja Ranjit Singh's era - Akali ehna nu jhatkadinde. Same reason why these missionaries were quiet like little girls when Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale was around.

Contemporary painting of Sri Harmandir Sahib with Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib both parkash.

painting1.jpg

Waheguru ji,

letter from bhai mani singh ji to mata Sahib kaur about dasam granth ji

chiti_zpsb6095186.jpg