Perverted Pakis -Rape Of Young Girls And Grooming

Moderators are sleeping veerji. They ovz dont give 2 shits.

Sent me a lengthy email explaining their stand against racism and how they're none bias blah blah. Clearly total bakwaas since this is like the hundreth post by hammertime with excessive use of the term he loves to use. Blatant anti-islamic/ anti-muslims comments all over the shot here. What exactly are we teaching our youth?! And none sikhs? And those muslims who may be seeking our Guru Sahibs guidence stroll on here to find that we're no different to their own. Well bravo

You wouldn't last 12 hours on this site if made a moderator, so please spare us the lecture. We do not approve of racism, and have warned hammertime on more than one occasion in the past. Why am I even telling you, I don't report to you, do I? At the same time, we cannot obstruct the flow of news about what is happening. And in case you didn't read our messages in older posts, let me repeat them for you. The moderators of this forum are living human beings who have a life outside of their computer screens and away from Sikhsangat.com. It would be foolish to expect us to keep an eye at all times on all posts made in all threads. If something irritates you so severely, smash the REPORT button below the post that you find extra spicy and we will do the needful.

Why is the term 'asian men' who did this being branded around. We don't hear 'European men', or 'North American' men when decribing the ethnicity of criminals. We hear the exact ethnicity. Why is the media scare of saying the truth; 'British Pakistani men'.

I fear Sikhs will fall into the category of 'asian men'

es their are a minority in all walks of life who are involved in this hidiouse crime...but consider a minority group representing over half of this crime in the overall national figures? consider that on ITV news and newsnight in oxford you have community leaders unaware of such activity and on the AL JaZEERA channel we have a prison imam and his collegue making comments to contradict this? Please refer to Al Jazzeera News report yesterday evening and compare to newsnight Sue Berowlitz? How is it that the very community being investigated is starting to acknowledge this and the childrens commisioner seems not to repeat her words (and I will challenge her to deny) "the figures show an over representation of a particular community" for those who still do not understand the national % 0f such crime is say 43% the alarm is raised when out of that 43% a minority group represents more than half of that number. This is on cases reported..now consider and digest the news about Police Failings and Social Services failings over the past years; The conclusion I come to is that if it had been investigated and reported these figures would be blown sky high out of the water

ads not by this site
Horrific ordeal of 'Girl D' who was raped injected with heroin, branded and sold for sex at £600 an hour
  • Mohammed Karrar plied girl with drink and drugs and raped her
  • She then became his ‘property’ and a sex slave
  • Was loaned out to abusers around the country for up to £600 an hour

By ARTHUR MARTIN

PUBLISHED: 00:11, 15 May 2013 | UPDATED: 17:38, 15 May 2013

The ordeal for one of the victims began after she became desperate for love and attention because she was forced to care for her sick parents.

So when Mohammed Karrar entered her life, bought her perfume and treated her like an adult, she believed in him. But the ‘nicey-nicey honeymoon period,’ as she described it, would last barely a year.

After grooming her, Karrar made sure she was ‘out of it’ on drink and drugs before raping her on his sofa.

article-2324621-19C6820A000005DC-231_306
article-2324621-19C68202000005DC-696_306

Abuse: Mohammed Karrar, 38, left, and his brother Bassam Karrar, 33, right, forced the young girl to have sex with one of them while she performed a sex act on the other

This will only stop when the girls themselves realize whats going on and stop. we can educate them as much as possible. but it all comes down to them.

Muslims are very intelligent this is due to being circumcised similar to jews.

The reason being when one indulges in masturbation a person does not mature quickly and their intelligence is affected. When one refrains from masturbation for just 2 weeks watch your intelligence grow and your maturity grow. hence muslim males become very clever at a young age because they don't engage is masturbation as much due to their circumcision.

Circumcision makes masturbation difficult and not as pleasurable. But the advantage is one becomes more intelligent and clever from not doing it.

My message to Sikhs males is just stop for 1 month. if you can give 1 month without this act. you will realize what I am talking about. You will become so mentally strong, confident, self assured powerful ect. Then you will be at your full potential and be able to achiev all your goals. semen contains all the brain chemicals that are needed. it is full of vitimans and brain chemicals. like vitiman b12, vitiman c. ect.

are you getting bullied? are other people taking advantage of you? do you have no concentration. do yoiu have lack of motivation? are you confused? are you shy? are you quiet? do you have less energy? are you always tired? then stop mastubation and you will improve by 100% all the above.

Please take my advice seriously. act now!!!

when you do this you lose all the vitimans for maxim brain chemicals function and you become mentally weak.

muslims males on the other hand are at their full potential. due to not engaging in this activity. hence they become alot stronger.

This will only stop when the girls themselves realize whats going on and stop. we can educate them as much as possible. but it all comes down to them.

The reason being when one indulges in masturbation a person does not mature quickly and their intelligence is affected. When one refrains from masturbation for just 2 weeks watch your intelligence grow and your maturity grow. hence muslim males become very clever at a young age because they don't engage is masturbation as much due to their circumcision.

Circumcision makes masturbation difficult and not as pleasurable. But the advantage is one becomes more intelligent and clever from not doing it.

My message to Sikhs males is just stop for 1 month. if you can give 1 month without this act. you will realize what I am talking about. You will become so mentally strong, confident, self assured powerful ect. Then you will be at your full potential and be able to achiev all your goals. semen contains all the brain chemicals that are needed. it is full of vitimans and brain chemicals. like vitiman b12, vitiman c. ect.

are you getting bullied? are other people taking advantage of you? do you have no concentration. do yoiu have lack of motivation? are you confused? are you shy? are you quiet? do you have less energy? are you always tired? then stop mastubation and you will improve by 100% all the above.

when you do this you lose all the vitimans for maxim brain chemicals function and you become mentally weak.

muslims males on the other hand are at their full potential. due to not engaging in this activity. hence they become alot stronger.

The temptation here is for me to say that you're talking a load of w4nk...you're talking a load of w4nk.

in all seriousness, are you telling me that self pleasure decreases ones intelligence? Really? Is there any scientific proof for this?

LOL. <banned word filter activated> get the cut to make it more "pleasurable".