Rss, Bjp Role During 1984 Nov. Sikh Genocide : Rock Solid Proof

This is the reason why the BJP has not pushed convictions of the guilty even when they have been in power. Convictions of any of the BJP and Congress leaders will open up all those involved in the Genocide. This include the Congress leadership, BJP ,Media, Police and Army, that's why no body is being convicted

this^

This is shocking. For so long we have seen Hindutva type people saying how congress is wrong for killing Sikhs in anti Sikh riots, yet they themselves were involved in this. No wonder when BJP was in power, they did not take any action against congress even though at the time they had promised the Sikhs before winning the election. They are also guilty of the same crime. I'm surprised how many people from the Jain community are involved in this. I've met a few Jains in my life and they are very anti Sikh when it comes to 84 and Punjabi suba agitations. They will not say directly to your face but indirectly they will reveal how anti Sikh they are.

So here it is folks, we already knew the HIndu role, the silent approval of killing of the Sikhs by the Indian Muslims as mentioned by Kursheed and now even Jain involvement in the anti Sikh genocide.

Hardliner elements in BJP who are also members of RSS had supported Indira Gandhi when she attacked

Golden Temple. Vajpayee had called her Durga who saved the country.

Nanaji Deshmukh a prominent leader of BJP and RSS stalwart had even issued a statement after massacre

of Sikhs that this was bound to happen as sikhs were asking for a separate country.

On the other hand quite a few Punjabi hindus belonging to BJP in Delhi had given protection to sikhs in their homes.

Arun shourie who belongs to BJP was very active in support of sikhs in Nov 1984 massacre.

Muslims from low cadre of society were involved in murdering sikhs in Delhi.Jains are hard core anti sikh

community. The hate compaign against sikhs was in fact strted by Times of India editor Giri Lal Jain when

he printed Anti sikh article on front page of this newspaper.

It's shocking really. I always felt bad vibes from the few Jains I have met due to them indirectly attacking Sikhs, but I really had no idea of their role in 84. It seems only the Dravidians from the south and communists in Bengal did not contribute to the suffering of the Sikhs in 84. But everyone else thought "it is open season on the Sikhs, so let's make them suffer."

It's shocking really. I always felt bad vibes from the few Jains I have met due to them indirectly attacking Sikhs, but I really had no idea of their role in 84. It seems only the Dravidians from the south and communists in Bengal did not contribute to the suffering of the Sikhs in 84. But everyone else thought "it is open season on the Sikhs, so let make them suffer."

It did not happen in Rajsathan and Gurjerat also. Andhra ,kerala and Karnataka were also quiet.In tamil Nadu comparatively better but some shops of sikhs were burnt in Coimbatore city.

It's shocking really. I always felt bad vibes from the few Jains I have met due to them indirectly attacking Sikhs, but I really had no idea of their role in 84. It seems only the Dravidians from the south and communists in Bengal did not contribute to the suffering of the Sikhs in 84. But everyone else thought "it is open season on the Sikhs, so let make them suffer."

(a). Let us accept one thing, whether it is Congress(I) or BJP rule in centre, 1984 Sikh Genocide justice will never happen, as both were involved.

(b). The current potest drama which happened in Delhi was just to portray Congress(I) in badlight for next forthcoming General Elections in 2014, and was fuelled quite efficently at the orders of political masters BJP, the emotional Sikh Sangat has DARD and DUKH controlled for past 29 years, all of it came out. Only one Sikh leader who joined these protests without any political benefit was Bhai Jarnail Singh Jee. Nothing is going to happen even if BJP comes to power, as BJP/RSS were totally involved in 1984 Sikh Genocide and Akali Dal are a close ally of BJP/RSS.

©. The whole Mahajan/Sharma/Jain/Baniya community (this is a real event of 1994, Punjab hostels), used to laugh in hostel balconies, making a mockery of Nov. 1984 (in Punjab hostels), how we burnt them alive, put tyres in their necks, made them run with their beards/kesh cut-off etc. etc. The DARD with which we discuss 1984 Nov., at our backs they used to laugh at us.

(d). What did Guru Hargobind Jee did and what did Guru Gobind Singh Jee did? What lessons we take from history? Did they asked for Justice from Jahangir/Auangzeb/Wazir khan?